Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,719 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) (34703 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) / Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by maticar: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
BigDawsNet:
I believe in UFO
I believe in Aliens
fancy name for demons/fallen angels biding their time

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by sunkoye: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
ComputerWiz007:
Lol.. why is it only the US that these things visit, just like in their Hollywood movies. grin
fruits dont fall far from trees...most of the Hollywood movies mirrors what is happening regards UFO mysteries....just like Nollywood mirrors the existence of supernatural and rituals in Nigeria societies.
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by victorazy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Olam09:

It's a lie area 51 don't harbor life alien creature.. it harbours the crashed UFO and the dead alien beign in it.. so an experiment was carried out on those creatures at area 51.. i know the story you're talking about, i watched it on unsolved mysteries program.

Research more about that.
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
victorazy:

There was an ex military personals that worked there at that time. Though it was a high secret, a confidentiality that no one dare dispense to the public, but he got drunk and later shared the information to his friend in bar.

So what are in the declassified files that suggests that there is a living alien in area 51?

How does declassifying files suggests that "they are now above all"?

So u didn't witness an alien being put into area 51 and u are basing your conclusions on hear say. Pls who is this "ex military personnel" that worked there at the time? Who is this his friend that he shared the information with? Where u party to their conversation?
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Killmaster1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Eaglesence:

Where?
where what?
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by ComputerWiz007: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
sunkoye:
fruits dont fall far from trees...most of the Hollywood movies mirrors what is happening regards UFO mysteries....just like Nollywood mirrors the existence of supernatural and rituals in Nigeria societies.
True
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by sunkoye: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
maticar:

don't mind them.... Trying to water down demonic entities presence. Of course..their are principalities, powers, dominion, rulers, princes that rules other dimensions and realities. But they will go down at their time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by victorazy(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

So what are in the declassified files that suggests that there is a living alien in area 51?

U are emphatic that there is a living alien in area 51. How did u arrive at this conclusion? Did you witness the alien being put there or did u put it there?

Oga leave me, u be police?
Do I look like US military personal?

You no dey watch documentary?

Abeg befriend Google plz
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by lexy2014: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
victorazy:

Abeg befriend Google plz

If u aren't a military personnel, who gave u the authority to make conclusions on the issue? Since u have watched documentary & u have befriended google, how come u can't answer d simple questions:

So u didn't witness an alien being put into area 51 and u are basing your conclusions on hear say. Pls who is this "ex military personnel" that worked there at the time? Who is this his friend that he shared the information with? Where u party to their conversation?
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by victorazy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
sunkoye:
don't mind them.... Trying to water down demonic entities presence. Of course..their are principalities, powers, dominion, rulers, princes that rules other dimensions and realities. But they will go down at their time.

Rev. 9: 2-11

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by lexy2014: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
victorazy:

Abeg befriend Google plz

If u aren't a military personnel, who gave u the authority to make conclusions on the issue? Since u have watched documentary & u have befriended google, how come u can't answer d simple questions:

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by victorazy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

U are emphatic that there is a living alien in area 51. How did u arrive at this conclusion? Did you witness the alien being put there or did u put it there?

You asked me question and I answered, you came back asking me the same question.

I don't have your time bro! Is like you like argument.
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by lexy2014: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
sunkoye:

That means lord of the rings and avatar were also a reflection of what is happening. Yes sometimes films project the human society. In some other cases, it's pure genius and creativity at work, the brilliance of producers to create characters, stories, costumes that will enrapture minds. Star trek didn't reflect the society as it was then but the genius of the producers showcased technology that was 50years into the future. For instance, Smartphones, Artificial Intelligence Assistants, Tablets, Bluetooth, 3D Printers, Smart Watches, Video Calls are all in use today but they first showed up the 1960s in star trek when they weren't in use in the American society.

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by lexy2014: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
victorazy:

You asked me question and I answered, you came back asking me the same question.

Can u show me the argument u referring to? If u sure of the claims u made, then u shouldn't have any issues answering the following.

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Anyone with a keen interest in the subject of UFO and USO ( Unidentified Submerged Object) phenomena should acquire a copy of the book by Timothy Good entitled "Need to Know", which describes the historical records of UFO craft and aliens that have been seen and even confronted since the 1950s all over the world.

I was stunned to learn, for example, that dating back to the 1950s numerous military fighter jets have been forced to crash or have completely vanished forever, after being scrambled into action as a response to UFO craft that invaded sensitive military airspace in the USA, UK and Russia.

Equally baffling was the preponderance of evidence cited in that book, suggesting that crashed or abandoned extraterrestrial craft are indeed in the possession of the American military establishment, whose scientists were tasked with reverse-engineering the propulsion and control systems utilized by those advanced aerial vehicles, in order to gain a strategic edge against other nations in the arms race.

https://www.panmacmillan.com/authors/timothy-good/a-need-to-know/9780330442961

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Horlufemi(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Uprightness100:
Everything is suddenly being brought out in open. It is no longer called " Conspiracy theory"

They know and Understand the Signs and they know it is about time.

The Strong Delusion that will likely be used to explain the Sudden Disappearance of people allover the World, to those left behind.

Folks wake up, be watchful and praying. Don't be a Foolish virgin to avoid Lamentations and regrets.. We are at threshold of the Rapture. JESUS Christ is at the Door.

Rapture don happen una still dey here.
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by lexy2014: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
victorazy:

Have u answered this?:

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by lexy2014: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
victorazy:

Have u answered this:

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by lexy2014: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
victorazy:

Is your outburst an attempt to run away from answering the questions? Are the questions too difficult to answer or have u realised that u have no answers?
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by luminouz(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jakumo:

Indeed there are vast civilizations that have lived deep in our planet's oceans for thousands of years. Their transportation craft traverse those ocean depths with the same ease that they emerge from the water and vanish into outer space in an instant. Truth is stranger than fiction.
Your source
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by BigDawsNet: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
maticar:

Nah...they are not falling angels

Just Extraterrestrial life

We are not alone in this Universe
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by maticar: 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
sunkoye:
surely, by the time rapture takes place, the governments will tell the world of a largescale abduction carried out by these "aliens"
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
luminouz:

Your source

Kindly check my post above on this same page, and if you are interested enough in the subject, go ahead and buy a copy of the book entitled "Need to Know", by Timothy Good. I urge you to read the book whose cover is pictured here, which contains many pages of declassified military documents that refer to precisely the phenomena I mentioned in the post you quoted.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by sunkoye: 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

That means lord of the rings and avatar were also a reflection of what is happening. Yes sometimes films project the human society. In some other cases, it's pure genius and creativity at work, the brilliance of producers to create characters, stories, costumes that will enrapture minds. Star trek didn't reflect the society as it was then but the genius of the producers showcased technology that was 50years into the future. For instance, Smartphones, Artificial Intelligence Assistants, Tablets, Bluetooth, 3D Printers, Smart Watches, Video Calls are all in use today but they first showed up the 1960s in star trek when they weren't in use in the American society.
Pls and Pls bro.... Dont follow anyone to believe in coincidence. What you think, what you see are all predominantly what is unseen that already existed outside our realities...we only manifest it in our 3 dimensions world. You say creative?. Things don't exist out of nothing. We mirror what is unseen. Do you know the mystery about energies? How did the person you are crushing on know you are crushing on him or her without you saying it out or gestures. We are highly spiritual beings. Illumination don't just happen. We download them to our world.

3 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmmmmm cheesy
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Bluebrain101: 4:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
owoshuyi:
Oh! I thought UFO means Un Ferified(as in unverified) Organism i.e aliens grin grin grin grin

It means Unknown Flowing Orgasm
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Bluebrain101: 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jakumo:
Anyone with a keen interest in the subject of UFO and USO ( Unidentified Submerged Object) phenomena should acquire a copy of the book by Timothy Good entitled "Need to Know", which describes the historical records of UFO craft and aliens that have been seen and even confronted since the 1950s all over the world.

I was stunned to learn, for example, that dating back to the 1950s numerous military fighter jets have been forced to crash or have completely vanished forever, after being scrambled into action as a response to UFO craft that invaded sensitive military airspace in the USA, UK and Russia.

Equally baffling was the preponderance of evidence cited in that book, suggesting that crashed or abandoned extraterrestrial craft are indeed in the possession of the American military establishment, whose scientists were tasked with reverse-engineering the propulsion and control systems utilized by those advanced aerial vehicles, in order to gain a strategic edge against other nations in the arms race.

https://www.panmacmillan.com/authors/timothy-good/a-need-to-know/9780330442961

Do you have the book
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Mummyfour(f): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
I have experienced them twice honestly.

At first, I didn't understand what it was, until researches, videos, pictures and documentaries exposed what they were to me.
It was indeed a narrow escape.

Funny enough, I watched documentaries of people who had a similar experience as my cousin and I did

My cousin is still alive and still gets the shivers when she remembers that night.

My aunty too had a similar experience too the same night, but not as serious as that of my cousin and I.
UFO truly exists
The US knows and have always kept their activities a secret, because they don't want the world to be thrown into a panic state.

My experience will never be forgotten

4 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bluebrain101:

Do you have the book

Yes sir, I sure do have the book. I read it cover to cover twice, such is my interest in the subject. Don't ask to borrow it though, because I'd sooner let you take my wife haha.
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Bluebrain101: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jakumo:

Yes sir, I sure do have the book. I read it cover to cover twice, such is my interest in the subject. Don't ask to borrow it though, because I'd sooner let you take my wife haha.

LOL fear not bruh! I'm also obsessed with such subjec!! I'll appreciate it if I can have it! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Amayabor1: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
They are wasting money researching UFO and other nonexistent trash. UFO is just something the American high ranking officers use to divert money into their pockets. Foolish beasts

Is it your money? Worry about the billions your politicians are stealing here in Nigeria.
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by victorazy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Can u show me the argument u referring to? If u sure of the claims u made, then u shouldn't have any issues answering the following.

Sorry sir grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Joe Biden's Inaugural Speech As 46th American President / Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London / Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.