Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) (34750 Views)

‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath / Las Vegas Police Officer's Bodycam Captures 'UFO In The Night Sky' (pics) / Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by goodheart01: 12:27am On Apr 07, 2022
lexy2014:

So what are in the declassified files that suggests that there is a living alien in area 51?

How does declassifying files suggests that "they are now above all"?

U are emphatic that there is a living alien in area 51. How did u arrive at this conclusion? Did you witness the alien being put there or did u put it there?

Mr man there’s a reason Area 51 is what it is today and there’s a reason it’s in a secluded part of the Nevada desert where no one or aircrafts come close. There’s a reason the American government first denied it’s existence. There’s also a bigger reason there is also an area 52 which is worse.
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by goodheart01: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2022
bizzibodi:
Make una use imaginary UFOs dey chop money,when una rivals dey develop hypersonic missiles.

The dumbest comment on this thread
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by lexy2014: 1:00am On Apr 07, 2022
goodheart01:

Mr man there’s a reason Area 51 is what it is today and there’s a reason it’s in a secluded part of the Nevada desert where no one or aircrafts come close. There’s a reason the American government first denied it’s existence. There’s also a bigger reason there is also an area 52 which is worse.

You haven't answered my questions:

So what are in the declassified files that suggests that there is a living alien in area 51?

U are emphatic that there is a living alien in area 51. How did u arrive at this conclusion? Did you witness the alien being put there or did u put it there?

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by goodheart01: 1:04am On Apr 07, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions:

U want to involve me in your madness? Oh no I’ll pass. Keep asking foolish questions. Have a good day psycho
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by hamouston91(m): 2:41am On Apr 07, 2022
This Biden's transparency may cost him his life. The dude is so to dumb lick US bom bom out to the world. He didn't even figure out that this released information would be of some Military advantage to Russia and China.
This man want to spoil everything for God own's country. Remember one president who was like him? John F Kennedy!
What was the result, he was killed by the CIA. Kennedy wanted to tell the whole world about US darkest secret and the existence of Alien. He paid with his life. Biden doesn't know his life is at stake. He can be killed anytime and anywhere. At his Delaware home, during a speech delivery, While hiking in Virginia, an Airforce One crash, during a visit to Eastern Europe, or even in his office seat!
Let him continue with his forbidden policies. At the end, he will know that those behind the affairs of government are more powerful than those whom represent it to the public.
He like his predecessors is only a stage actor, I wish he does not act beyond the script.

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by ogwumgbe: 6:05am On Apr 07, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
They are wasting money researching UFO and other nonexistent trash. UFO is just something the American high ranking officers use to divert money into their pockets. Foolish beasts

You forgot to include their useless AID giving and hypocritical NGOs
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by jimmynauty: 6:20am On Apr 07, 2022
The fool say there is no Elohim.. dumb disbelievers science is supporting the principalities and powers.... foolish Athiest continue
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by lexy2014: 6:43am On Apr 07, 2022
goodheart01:

U want to involve me in your madness? Oh no I’ll pass. Keep asking foolish questions. Have a good day psycho

Was I the one that asked you to join the discussion? Since u decided to invite yourself, u shouldn't have any challenges answering d questions:

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by deebrownneymar: 6:48am On Apr 07, 2022
I’ve had encounters with that Lexy2014 guy in the past. Just ignore him…he’s dumb
sunkoye:
comeback after several years to my comments today. am sure you will understand then. Peace.
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by lexy2014: 7:14am On Apr 07, 2022
deebrownneymar:
I’ve had encounters with that Lexy2014 guy in the past. Just ignore him…he’s dumb

But u seem not have enough of a "dumb" guy. You are asking sunkoye to ignore me but u just find difficult to ignore me. You always find your back to me. Isn't that lovely?
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2022
Regardless of the subject matter under discussion in this forum, there will ALWAYS be two lovebirds that simply cannot stop bitch-slapping each other and cat-fighting over the most idiotic of petty disagreements that are ALWAYS totally irrelevant to the discussion topic.

Usually, one of the two morons asks the same idiotic question of the other over and over again without even expecting a reply, and the wording is generally along the lines of "You still haven't answered my question", as though their love interest has been elevated to the role of being the ONLY source of information to the dimwit parroting that same dumb question time and time again.
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2022
hamouston91:
This Biden's transparency may cost him his life. The dude is so to dumb lick US bom bom out to the world. He didn't even figure out that this released information would be of some Military advantage to Russia and China.
This man want to spoil everything for God own's country. Remember one president who was like him? John F Kennedy!
What was the result, he was killed by the CIA. Kennedy wanted to tell the whole world about US darkest secret and the existence of Alien. He paid with his life. Biden doesn't know his life is at stake. He can be killed anytime and anywhere. At his Delaware home, during a speech delivery, While hiking in Virginia, an Airforce One crash, during a visit to Eastern Europe, or even in his office seat!
Let him continue with his forbidden policies. At the end, he will know that those behind the affairs of government are more powerful than those whom represent it to the public.
He like his predecessors is only a stage actor, I wish he does not act beyond the script.

You have touched on a very interesting consideration, namely that only a select few US presidents, who happened to be former military men, were ever informed fully about the ultra top-secret UFO programs conducted by the Pentagon ever since the 1950s entailing the reverse engineering of captured alien flying craft, and even the autopsy of non-human bodies that are to this day kept in various military facilities under a cloak of absolute secrecy.

US presidents with no military background have historically NEVER been permitted to learn details of the UFO programs that have been in progress for decades, and this is why John F. Kennedy, a former naval patrol boat crewman, was one of the precious few presidents that were actually permitted to physically witness such alien craft in their secret locations. The death of JFK, was however NOT related to his knowledge of the UFO program.
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Mummyfour(f): 7:37am On Apr 07, 2022
Jakumo:

Dazzlingly bright lights that move in absolute silence through the night sky are a hallmark of UFO activity. Sometimes the light has been described as being capable of "bending" in defiance of the laws of physics, or simply ending abruptly as no man-made light could ever do. Since this memorable event occurred in 1997, one can rule out the possibility that a prankster operating a drone rigged up with powerful lights was responsible for the apparition you witnessed that night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl1xYyGom1g&t=6s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhOeky8yEow

Barring the possibility that you might be a gifted writer with a very active imagination, I am inclined to believe the events of 1997 that you describe here today and not just that, I am also convinced that you witnessed an extraterrestrial craft operated by non-human alien life forms of unknown origin. This is in fact the first and only account I have ever come across narrating a UFO encounter by a Nigerian, that occurred in Nigeria.

One cannot help but wonder whether at least some of the missing person cases recorded around the world every year are the work of beings from far beyond our dimension who for whatever reasons abduct people as subjects for experiments whether dead or alive. In that sense you might be considered lucky to have lived to tell the tale of what your eyes beheld that fateful night.
bros., It is not about being gifted or not.
It happened to my cousin and I.
Infact I called my cousin to remind her of that incidence when I saw the thread yesterday.

She said she still remembers it like yesterday.
Secondly, I sent an email to CNN after the documentaries I watched in 2007, but I didn't get any response.
Probably if I had been interviewed and I had sent you a link, you would have believed.

It is not about having a good imagination sir.
I know what I experienced, and that is why I hardly tell people about it.
Too many doubting Thomases

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Jakumo(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Mummyfour:
bros., It is not about being gifted or not.
It happened to my cousin and I.
Infact I called my cousin to remind her of that incidence when I saw the thread yesterday.

She said she still remembers it like yesterday.
Secondly, I sent an email to CNN after the documentaries I watched in 2007, but I didn't get any response.
Probably if I had been interviewed and I had sent you a link, you would have believed.

It is not about having a good imagination sir.
I know what I experienced, and that is why I hardly tell people about it.
Too many doubting Thomases

Your experience has the ring of truth. I only mentioned the remote possibility that the story you told was made up, but my gut instinct is that you are in fact telling the truth about something that really occurred, and which is burned into your memory for life.
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Mummyfour(f): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2022
Jakumo:

Your experience has the ring of truth. I only mentioned the remote possibility that the story you told was made up, but my gut instinct is that you are in fact telling the truth about something that really occurred, and which is burned into your memory for life.

oil dey your head cool cool.

I have some how been able to overcome the shock, but sha I dey manage for writing.

I take the compliment seriously though grin

1 Like

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2022
goodheart01:

The dumbest comment on this thread
Are you educated at all?do you know the billions of dollars wasted on UFO investigations, research?
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by goodheart01: 9:44am On Apr 07, 2022
bizzibodi:

Are you educated at all?do you know the billions of dollars wasted on UFO investigations, research?

And how do those money affect u?? Is it your money?? The US has been known to spend a lot when it comes to Research and Development. Moreover their efforts have not been in vain so far
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Mofun: 11:28am On Apr 07, 2022
sunkoye:
don't mind them.... Trying to water down demonic entities presence. Of course..their are principalities, powers, dominion, rulers, princes that rules other dimensions and realities. But they will go down at their time.
Of course. They're trying to unravel supernatural phenomena scientifically. They'll be at it till Jesus returns.
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by DeepSight(m): 11:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Jakumo:

You have touched on a very interesting consideration, namely that only a select few US presidents, who happened to be former military men, were ever informed fully about the ultra top-secret UFO programs conducted by the Pentagon ever since the 1950s entailing the reverse engineering of captured alien flying craft, and even the autopsy of non-human bodies that are to this day kept in various military facilities under a cloak of absolute secrecy.

US presidents with no military background have historically NEVER been permitted to learn details of the UFO programs that have been in progress for decades, and this is why John F. Kennedy, a former naval patrol boat crewman, was one of the precious few presidents that were actually permitted to physically witness such alien craft in their secret locations. The death of JFK, was however NOT related to his knowledge of the UFO program.

UFO na fact. Anyone who doesnt believe is just ignorant.
But whats your theory on JFK's death though, dear Sir 'Kumo.
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by DeepSight(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2022
goodheart01:

And how do those money affect u?? Is it your money?? The US has been known to spend a lot when it comes to Research and Development. Moreover their efforts have not been in vain so far

What he doesnt know is that a lot of the technology we enjoy today is related to such research right down to your smart phone.

2 Likes

Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by goodheart01: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2022
DeepSight:

What he doesnt know is that a lot of the technology we enjoy today is related to such research right down to your smart phone.

Are u minding him. Yet his likes are here criticizing the West after enjoying the dividends of their technological advancement
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Killmaster1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Eaglesence:

The James Hardly Chase na
wasap me wit no on my profile
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by ogwumgbe: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
lexy2014:

If u aren't a military personnel, who gave u the authority to make conclusions on the issue? Since u have watched documentary & u have befriended google, how come u can't answer d simple questions:

So u didn't witness an alien being put into area 51 and u are basing your conclusions on hear say. Pls who is this "ex military personnel" that worked there at the time? Who is this his friend that he shared the information with? Where u party to their conversation?

Isaac Newton said that he got his inspiration of the law of gravity when an apple fell down and stained his Newspaper and you believed it. Why did you believe it since you weren't there to witness the event? Must one be a witness of a fact to believe it bro?
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
goodheart01:

It concern me as a citizen & tax payer.
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Isaac Newton said that he got his inspiration of the law of gravity when an apple fell down and stained his Newspaper and you believed it. Why did you believe it since you weren't there to witness the event? Must one be a witness of a fact to believe it bro?

You haven't answered the questions:

If u aren't a military personnel, who gave u the authority to make conclusions on the issue? Since u have watched documentary & u have befriended google, how come u can't answer d simple questions:

So u didn't witness an alien being put into area 51 and u are basing your conclusions on hear say. Pls who is this "ex military personnel" that worked there at the time? Who is this his friend that he shared the information with? Where u party to their conversation?
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by goodheart01: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
bizzibodi:

It concern me as a citizen & tax payer.

Citizen for where?? Don’t come here and claim what you’re not. We know your likes here on nairaland
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by 190theclown: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2022
Mummyfour:

sometime in April of 1998, I traveled to the village to inform my beloved grandfather that I had been proposed to
I was very close to my grandfather.
I was his closest grandchild.

But I had already been with my uncle and his wife in town before proceeding to the village.

On getting to the village,I saw my cousin who went to stay with my grand parents for a while.
It was an exciting reunion sort of.
We gisted all through the evening and into the night.
At about 9:30 pm or so we decided to take our bath.

We brought out our buckets of water and prepared to bath outside because our village at that time had not been connected to electric power, so we had that kerosene lantern a little far away from us,so our unclothedness will not be illuminated grin.

All of sudden, there was this massive bright and white light from no where hovering over/ above us.
It was the brightest of lights.
It was so bright that in our shock we couldn't look up, but instead stared down and we could see even the tiniest ants on the ground that night.

I could only compare the light later on to what effect a thousand halogen bulbs would look like in a room.

The most interesting thing about this light was that it moved a little in circles for some seconds, moved side to side, and we were dumbfounded.

We were stuck there.
We couldn't move.
We were already stark naked.

After some minutes, the light moved away and it became little dark again.
At that point, it was as if something snapped in our brains, and we ran into the house screaming while still naked.

My grandparents were asking us what happened, and we just couldn't explain it.
We were so shocked.
Goose bumps all over us.
We ran into our room, covered ourselves up and burst into tears.
We didn't even know why we were crying
My cousin cried herself to sleep, but I stayed awake to pray and ask God for mercy and understanding of what had happened.

I was happy to wake up Alive the next day, but my cousin and I couldn't really gist as much.
My grandparents kept prodding us to find out what happened, but we didn't understand or even know how to explain it

I left for Enugu that same day and had to confide in my auñty.

She was shocked and she also told me that at about that same time that same night, she woke up suddenly to this same massive bright light because she and her family were sleeping on mats outside the house because there was no nepa light and the house was hot
She said that when she woke up to see the bright light, she felt paralysed somehow.
Of course her brain was functioning, but even as she tried to call out to her husband or stretch her hands to wake him, she couldn't.
She also confirmed that the light was massive and blinding bright..she said the light hovered for few seconds and departed

This experience haunted me for so many years.
I told few people.
I began to do researches and one day I saw a documentary on CNN in 2007 about two ladies that explained the Same experience I had.
I also saw another documentary about a white farmer who was walking his dog one night and had the same experience.
He said his dog began to bark, but stopped barking and stood at a spot paralysed for a long time even when the lights had moved on

I also saw a documentary about some people that had the same experience in Brazil, but theirs was very bad because they ended up having rashes and tumor like things on their skins.

After all these, I came to the consciousness that we actually have the UFO very much around us.

I had another experience, but I was already sure of what I was dealing with.

They are real
This is my honest experience.
At a point in 2007 after I saw those documentaries, I remembered CNN advised people who had similar experiences to send them messages.
I did, but didn't get any response

The US has information and large files concerning the UFO, but they'd rather not expose them

That CNN documentary was indeed an exposé sort of , because a lot of professors, astronauts, pilots, retired US Air force personnels, (some wanted anonymity) photographers and private individuals gave their candid opinions about the UFO and I had no choice than to believe them

Interesting..

You are lucky you were not aducted. That is exactly how Betty and Barney hills were aducted in the 50s

Exactly similar and they were taken on board and actually operated upon

What village was this in enugu?

that must have been a flying spaceshit which hovered silently above you and then shot a beam of night at you and your cousin

Its exactly same thing they do when they abduct animals for cattle mutilations
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by 190theclown: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2022
victorazy:

One of the Aliens survived bro! Don't argue it, one is alive.

yup one of the alien lived.

and the roswell crash was actually a crash between 2 space ships grin
Re: Pentagon Releases Secret Documents About UFO Programme (Pics) by Mummyfour(f): 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2022
190theclown:

Interesting..

You are lucky you were not aducted. That is exactly how Betty and Barney hills were aducted in the 50s

Exactly similar and they were taken on board and actually operated upon

What village was this in enugu?

that must have been a flying spaceshit which hovered silently above you and then shot a beam of night at you and your cousin

Its exactly same thing they do when they abduct animals for cattle mutilations
The village is called umuaga in udi local government area of Enugu state. But funny enough, like I indicated in my story, my aunty in Enugu main town experienced it almost at about the same time with my cousin in I.
Because she remembered the time and it was like a 10 minutes difference from the time we experienced it too.
Things dey this world o.
I still remember that night and I cringe.
But I still thank God that I am alive to tell the story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Neighbours Call Fire Brigade After Hearing Nigerian Shout 'Holy Fire' In London / President Joe Biden's Inaugural Speech As 46th American President / Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.