Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders (804 Views)

2023: God Called Us To Change Lagos Story — Funke Akindele / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC / 4 Ways Joe Biden As United States President Will Affect Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
…say Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, others against zoning lack conscience.

A former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar; Governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal, and other politicians who were kicking against the zoning of the Presidency to the South-East lacked conscience and could not be trusted, Igbo Elders Consultative Forum said on Tuesday.

According to them, it was ridiculous and hypocritical of the politicians, including a former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, to promote power-shift to the North in 2015 and then turn around to demonise zoning ahead of the 2023 general election.

The Chairman of the IECF and former governor of Anambra State, Chief Chukwuemeka Ezeife, said these in Abuja during a condolence visit of Igbo leaders of thought and traditional rulers, following the demise of his wife, Njideka, whose burial had been scheduled for April 20, 2022.

He said God has decreed that the next President of Nigeria would come from Igbo land.

The ex-governor insisted that an Igbo man must succeed the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), after his second tenure elapses in 2023.

Ezeife said, “Everything (in the country) is a comprehensive failure, including our leadership and the politicians. The political parties are not serious about zoning and power rotation, because the conscience is dead; justice, equity and fairness are far fetched. This is what is wrong with us.

“God knows it and has decreed that the next President of Nigeria will come from Igbo land. The problem now is how to allow God’s destiny to manifest for Nigeria.”

Ezeife also said that the socio-economic situation in Nigeria had been worsened by the failure to successfully tackle corruption in the country which, according to him, would have placed the nation on the path of progress.

“Comprehensive corruption has taken over. That is why in security, progress, power supply and welfare, we are taking giant steps backwards.

“The resources God gave us is not for nothing. It is for us to generate development and become a superpower, and from that make every African proud, and with dignity,” he said.

The IECF, however, said that despite the current realities in the country, a new Nigeria was possible.

“For so long, Nigerian man has been messing up the design of the creator, but God is taking over. A new Nigeria is coming and will be led by someone from the South East. Only an Igbo man will be president after Buhari,” Ezeife said.

Earlier, the Secretary of Ime-Obi Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Prof. Charles Nwekeaku, lauded the contributions of the Ezeife family to the restoration of Nigerian democracy.

He said that Ezeife and his late wife risked their lives when they joined forces with other compatriots in the National Democratic Coalition to chase out the military and pursue the restoration of late Moshood Abiola’s presidential mandate.

https://punchng.com/2023-god-decreed-next-president-will-be-from-seast-igbo-elders/

3 Likes

Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by Sergio104(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin

Hehehehehe.

Bahahaha

jajajajaaa
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by Mooh247: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by inoki247: 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
lol mak you people sit down dere nd not start campaigning nd start consulting people around be looking for easy ride up and down....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by Sergio104(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mooh247:
cheesy
angry.
So what's funny here?? What's tickling ya rabid fancy??

Peter Obi is our next president.
Outta here!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by Mooh247: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sergio104:

angry.

So what's funny here??
What's tickling ya rabid fancy??

Peter Obi is our next president.

Outta here!!!

For where ?!

angry angry

Our President and Vice President are in the Picture bellow

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by Frigga13: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Power returns North
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by Sergio104(m): 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mooh247:

For where ?!

angry angry

Our President and Vice President are in the Picture bellow

Not bad tho cool.

So far they will make all the coneheaded structures drink sniper....... it's very cool
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by Moferere: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Which God? grin grin

Unserious elements
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by Donshegxy10(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
I laugh in PDP
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
God forbid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by greatiyk4u(m): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
God has remembered Peter Obi
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by seunmsg(m): 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
A former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar; Governor of Sokoto State, Aminu Tambuwal, and other politicians who were kicking against the zoning of the Presidency to the South-East lacked conscience and could not be trusted, Igbo Elders Consultative Forum said on Tuesday.

According to them, it was ridiculous and hypocritical of the politicians, including a former Senate President, Bukola Saraki, to promote power-shift to the North in 2015 and then turn around to demonise zoning ahead of the 2023 general election.

Atiku supporters like freshkpomo and frigga13 in the mud. Such a shame to be these folks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by Nigerialabalaba: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Eeyahhhhhh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by Frigga13: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Atiku supporters like freshkpomo and frigga13 in the mud. Such a shame to be these folks.

Ezeife is still noise

When Pdp candinate emerge .. and he’s a Northerner

Let’s sees how he decamps

Igbos will que behind any Pdp candidate .. and will vote massively for them ..

After all .. with all Yoruba taunting igbos that Wike .. incharge 2019

Atiku and peter still won the election .. even with Apc rigging and suppression of vote

You do suprise me with your political talks Atimes

Because you know very well.. I believe so

But like to troll and taunt
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by freshkpomo(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Zombie Enjoy your slavery,I am a Benin man so you can take up your fight with Igbos. Everyone have seen your trubw for what it truly is, I once saw the Igbos as the bad guys you paianted them but my apologies to them. Sorry to say but I am disappointed in you Yorubas, a tribe I once held in high esteem getting so dirty because of politics and riding northern deeks all for what? You guys disgrace the south, TRAITORS!
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by Akponmfet: 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Okay,ask your God to vote for you because my God has decreed that I should never vote for a Biafran man to to president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by SHINJA: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by Trustedhands: 12:46am On Apr 06, 2022
Yeebos being played again. Small time dem go dey make mouth say dey sabi stuffs when be say na akube biz dem sabi run. Make dem leave politics for the big boys abeg.

I cum in peace

1 Like

Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by ViperAda: 3:23am On Apr 06, 2022
freshkpomo:

Zombie Enjoy your slavery,I am a Benin man so you can take up your fight with Igbos. Everyone have seen your trubw for what it truly is, I once saw the Igbos as the bad guys you paianted them but my apologies to them. Sorry to say but I am disappointed in you Yorubas, a tribe I once held in high esteem getting so dirty because of politics and riding northern deeks all for what? You guys disgrace the south, TRAITORS!
You must be mistaking others for your elders. Sorry but need I remind you that it's your elders who are begging for anal penetration for a crumb of the Presidency. Your elders even talked about setting up their yansh from a kneeling position for northerners deeks. Talking about the real slaves.
https://www.nairaland.com/6881338/2023-south-east-ready-kneel

-Viper

3 Likes

Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by Maxymilliano(m): 3:53am On Apr 06, 2022
They way and manner in which Nigerians take the name of God for granted is so perturbing .maybe the reason for our current predicaments.
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by Yibo(m): 4:43am On Apr 06, 2022
The truth must be told to our aggressive unfortunate brothers from that region that no ibo man alive can win presidency for PDP.
"Hausa Cows and Fulani bloodsuckers" hate ibo with passion not to talk about "Yoruba backstabbers".
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by Tetrahedron: 4:45am On Apr 06, 2022
We are getting there!

If an easterner isn’t the president, then let everyone go their way
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by orisa37: 5:31am On Apr 06, 2022
BEWARE OF NIGHTMARES.
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by IamWonderful: 7:00am On Apr 06, 2022
They are on drugs
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by mighty2: 7:59am On Apr 06, 2022
These demented old fools from inconsequential region of cannibalistic beings must be high on potopoto water, yeebow presidency in nigeria is a dream that can never come to pass, no yeebow human will ever rule this country
These old fools should better join their fellow ipob bingos and start asking for beerfraud because in this country called nigeria, cannibalistic being from potopoto region will never rule this country
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by freshkpomo(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2022
ViperAda:

You must be mistaking others for your elders. Sorry but need I remind you that it's your elders who are begging for anal penetration for a crumb of the Presidency. Your elders even talked about setting up their yansh from a kneeling position for northerners deeks. Talking about the real slaves.
https://www.nairaland.com/6881338/2023-south-east-ready-kneel

-Viper
like I said,Yorubas are dumb and nairaland just exposed your dumbness. I have never seen a sensible Yoruba since I started following keenly on your banter politically with the Igbos. Those guys you beef are more sensible than you cowards, Tinubu is another coward who keep asking where are the cows as his people gets slaughtered, Osinbajo is another coward who cannot speak up against the brutality of southerners, not even for his one southern people in IDP or Sunday ighoho buy Sheikh Gunmi is twerking up and down with bandits. Slaves, Enjoy your slavery to the Almajiri TINUBU the traitor will not win any Niger deltan state this I already know and as for the Igbos I also know they won't vote for him, even the north he is ass licking will definitely beytay him gor one of their you, you Yoruba demons are not ready to produce a president yet, if you are ready you won't field Tinubu and Osinbajo as your top candidates.
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by dododawa1: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2022
LOL
Re: 2023: God Decreed Next President Will Be From South-east - Igbo Elders by NnamdiAzikiwe: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2022
The average IQ of an Igbo elder is below 60.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Biafra: IPOB Camp Busted In Imo By Security Agents / Why Did We Applaud Jailbreak In SE And Condemn Kuje's Jailbreak? / “too Much Joy” Davido Gifts His Uncle His N90 Million Rolex Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.