Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) (42850 Views)

Rivers: Why Pro-fubara Speaker Resigned, Vacated Seat / Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) / Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by tiegahpor: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oddfinder:
El rufai is desperate!
And you are VACUOUS!!!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by ikpumbe(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
lexy2014:

Should we call this an achievement for elrufai or an achievement for Tinubu?

The person you quoted is an irredeemable zombie.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by ikpumbe(m): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
These are the people who know what's in the offing and already clearing grounds so they will be counted among the winning team. cheesy

Elrufai, being a northern gov has a reasonable idea of what the presidency is up to as regards 2023 general elections and just has to align himself.

But some illiterates are somewhere taking Meth from morning till night giving themselves false hope while making some wild imagination about Buhari's Jubrin's plan to dump Tinubu and favour them. The same Jubrin the animals have been insulting for over 7 years. grin

Aliko Dangote already knows the drift and has since started addressing Tinubu the Jagaban of Nigeria. He didn't just want to put it succinctly so he doesn't divulge privileged information. cheesy

My brother for sanity's sake. Be comments reasonably. Your comments are just trash

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by tiegahpor: 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
drmuchin:
Hell Refire
Looking for VP slot

And you are looking for UGM slot so as to be slaughtered..

Kitikpa tagbuo onu otu nne gi ebe ahu!

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by heniford2: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Person wia donate 50million naira to dem u go vacate seat naw make him enjoy smell naw all na politics undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by Waheed60: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Did it make not the governor of kaduna State? Tinubu just act as a Governor for hours so what's ur headache?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by drmuri(m): 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=Bastardlyrich post=111686004]Chaii afonjas,who use cowordice swear for una.
A group of men we just be cowords and arses licking their fellow man.
Truly ss/se are so different from you cowords I swear and Edo or any ss/se no be Lagos that one old drugie pee poos old rotten teethh man we dictate.
Being senseless is genetic for the Igbos.
You accuse Afonjas of cowardice but you conviniently forgot thatvthe people who have persistently demonstrated cowardice are your people.
Ojukwu your self acclaimed warlord and 4 star general ran away from battle
Compaire that with the exploit of Benjamin Adekunle who name makes your 4 star coward general run away like chicken when the black scorpion was closing in fast.
In recent history, even your Supreme leader fled with his life even before the army got to Afara Ibekwu. The coward is only good in mouth running.
Our men have stood out in time of war and peace.
Your leaders and Supreme leaders have demonstrated cowardice when it matters most.
If there is any tribe in Nigeria that deserves cowardice appealation, it is the Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by specialmati(m): 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
Resurrection212:
That man called Tinubu has paid his dues.
shocked shocked shocked so it’s time for him to rest and enjoy his old age.you guys should stop stressing him with more work.his old and weak now
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by jubrilELsudan: 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
HOPE HE VACATED HIS WIFE'S KUKUNASE TOO

Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by Germi9: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
forgiveness:
Eye service.

The media are just trying hard to sell El-Rufai.
Better eye service man
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by forgiveness: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
There is nothing unique about that. Infact El Rufai is known to be a man with so much eye service. He prostrate for President Obasanjo, greets Atiku squatting down and greets Buhari lying down.
That doesn't change the fact that Tinubu will never be president.
Someone else has been chosen.

Amaechi's declaration is on Sunday in PH, 10th of April.

Tinubu can never be president.
Know this and know peace.

And who will vote for Amaechi? North only? grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by Amumaigwe: 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
sarrki:
Give honour to whom is due.

Gov El Rufai gave Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the respect he deserves by vacating his seat for him to sit on while addressing the Governor and others.

J A G A B A N O F A F R I C A

Yet he looked him in the face and came short of telling him to forget his ambitions.
El-Rufai MA bad nigger. He bites and blows gentle breeze on the open injury.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by cornerstonee: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Parachoko:
I've been to Kaduna, and I can tell you, is one of the best state in Nigeria.

Except from Lagos, PH and IB, no other Southern city can compete with Kaduna.

And El-Rufai has been doing a good job in Kaduna(base on Nigeria standard).

i only have a problem with his fanatics in disguise
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
jumper524:
he said God would produce Nigeria leader so he no keep am for mind, he has always been an anti tinubu.

He also said- 'We will continue with further engagements on how to advance your cause".. How come people like you have edited that part out? Have you seen how his son is 'famzing' Jagaban on Twitter? Just wait and see!

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by Candidlady: 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
forgiveness:

Point of correction, we have Lagos , Ikeja , Lekki , Ibadan , PH, Enugu, Owerri , Abeokuta and Warri can compete with Kaduna.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
forget it, if it's respect, El'rufai is good in that but what he will do dey him mind.
El Rufai the short man devil.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by Parachoko: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Prozico22:

You be fool
grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by caracas: 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Parachoko:
I've been to Kaduna, and I can tell you, is one of the best state in Nigeria.

Except from Lagos, PH and IB, no other Southern city can compete with Kaduna.

And El-Rufai has been doing a good job in Kaduna(base on Nigeria standard).
N where have you been to in Nigeria ?
How can someone be this senseless n careless with words
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by Ajseyi89: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
The only word you can get from rearranging the name El-rufai....is..FAILURE!....lol...
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by Abujason: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
And what is so special about it?
The kind of thing you people celebrate in this country , ehn!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by Parachoko: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
caracas:

N where have you been to in Nigeria ?
How can someone be this senseless n careless with words
grin
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by hansomb: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Well, truth is without the input of jagaban they might not even be in that position. Remember Kaduna used to be a Very stronghold of PDP before the merger called APC.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by nathyx(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Tinubu should jus give up this idea of president if not for anything but his health come on this man was governor when he was in his 50s Look at the stressed involved going here and there undecided Baba is over 70 now body we all know is not firewood only the stress of being president even for 2 weeks is not child's play Ask buhari better still ask Yaardua (God rest his soul ) angry
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by gabsmilez(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
sarrki:
Give honour to whom is due.

Gov El Rufai gave Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu the respect he deserves by vacating his seat for him to sit on while addressing the Governor and others.

J A G A B A N O F A F R I C A
omo ale
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jagaban of Africa is powerful.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by forgiveness: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=Candidlady post=111699158][/quote]

Meaning what?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by trippleKAY(m): 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
Resurrection212:
That man called Tinubu has paid his dues.
how much him pay u
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by hardbars: 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:
These are the people who know what's in the offing and already clearing grounds so they will be counted among the winning team. cheesy

Elrufai, being a northern gov has a reasonable idea of what the presidency is up to as regards 2023 general elections and just has to align himself.

But some illiterates are somewhere taking Meth from morning till night giving themselves false hope while making some wild imagination about Buhari's Jubrin's plan to dump Tinubu and favour them. The same Jubrin the animals have been insulting for over 7 years. grin

Aliko Dangote already knows the drift and has since started addressing Tinubu the Jagaban of Nigeria. He didn't just want to put it succinctly so he doesn't divulge privileged information. cheesy

I am 100% certain you have not eaten today. You are most probably worth much less than $2000. You probably live in a Nigerian city but most of your extended family is stuck in a village with bad roads and no pipe borne water.

But for some reason instead of advocating for the best person to take you and your family out of poverty, you consistently not only support Tinubu who by the way, God won't allow to be Nigerian president, you attack other tribes viciously.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by LastProphet: 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
forget it, if it's respect, El'rufai is good in that but what he will do dey him mind.

Gbam
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by IbadeHQ: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Chaii afonjas,who use cowordice swear for una.
A group of men we just be cowords and arses licking their fellow man.
Truly ss/se are so different from you cowords I swear and Edo or any ss/se no be Lagos that one old drugie pee poos old rotten teethh man we dictate.
If you like him so much you can build a sculpture of him at uragbiji and worshiph the irritating old fol.

Your use of word is irritating. Check your write up b4 u post. Don't quote me o, I wan sleep. Just do what I say that will help you.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by LeoDeKing: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
hardbars:

I am 100% certain you have not eaten today. You are most probably worth much less than $2000. You probably live in a Nigerian city but most of your extended family is stuck in a village with bad roads and no pipe borne water.

But for some reason instead of advocating for the best person to take you and your family out of poverty, you consistently not only support Tinubu who by the way, God won't allow to be Nigerian president, you attack other tribes viciously.

Well since I haven't eaten and I'm worth less than $20, I think I should be the one feeling the pain, not you that have eaten more than 20 times and most likely worth over $2 trillion.

And since the progress of your $20 trillion is dependent on who becomes president, that is not the case for me. My destiny and that of my extended family members living in village (or is it slum you said?) is not in anyway related to the president.

So you are free to choose the president who will now make you richer than Bill Gates, then allow me with my inability to eat for 2 months with less than 2 dollars worth.

Audio billionaires behind anonymity of Internet feeling funky all the time. undecided

One of my children school fees can feed and cloth you comfortably for 2 years.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin
He sabi play d game na

Wetin b seat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care / Postponed Polls: Here Are The Three Conspiracy Theories / Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.