Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Whoever Has This Three Qualities Will Have Completed The Faith - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Whoever Has This Three Qualities Will Have Completed The Faith (237 Views)

Have You Completed The Six Days Shawwal Fasting? / 8 Or 9 Days To Go: Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? / Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whoever Has This Three Qualities Will Have Completed The Faith by Khalifaibb(m): 12:08am On Apr 06, 2022
In the Quran, Allah (swt) says “Help one another in acts of piety and righteousness. And do not assist each other in acts of sinfulness and transgression. And be aware of Allah. Verily, Allah is severe in punishment” (Quran 5:2).
by nature, help anyone in need. Muslims and christians are obligated by God to help all people who need help. It is not limited to Muslim brothers only. It is for all humanity.

Religion teaches that generosity, humility, and empathy can solve most of the world’s problems.

one of the best ways to give charity is to give a helping hand wherever you can, whether by donating time, money, or knowledge.
The primary purpose of all forms of charity is to help alleviate poverty and hardship by looking after low-income families and individuals who cannot look after themselves, such as orphans, widows, or families of the elderly.
I need help from my brothers and sisters here to enable me to eat and ensure I do not miss my fasting and prayers.
I have been on dry fasting it's very hard and difficult for me consider me as your brother and help me find solution.
Whoever has three qualities will have completed the faith: fairness from yourself to others, offering peace to the world, and spending in charity even while poor. The best of you are those who feed others.
Segun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Whoever Has This Three Qualities Will Have Completed The Faith by yuping(m): 3:13am On Apr 06, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Muslims In Diaspora / Stay Focus. / Would They Sell Koran To A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.