Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

My First Love Story ( Don't Click It's An Epistle) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My First Love Story ( Don't Click It's An Epistle) (530 Views)

Don't Click On This!!!!!!!!!! / Please Don't Click Here / 3 Reasons Why First Love Never The Best Love[must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Love Story ( Don't Click It's An Epistle) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:07am On Apr 06, 2022
I was in ss1 when we met , I was the new girl and I quickly became that girl that people wanted to be friends with because of the fact that I was the best artist in school at that time , I was pretty but not that pretty at least to my own eyes oh , most of girls were fair , Igbo girls , my school was around oyigbo so most people there were Igbo .

One morning my classmate came to drag me that someone wanted to meet me , around 7am coz I was in class early and we went to ss2 class and there he was , tall, dark , small beautiful eyes , I became defensive coz I knew his type ( Playboy alert) I judged him too soon ,

His name was Henry and he was a calabari boy , I can't remember his age but I remember his full name, he was holding my work that my classmate took from me secretly to show off to people , I only showed my classmates, I was very protective with my paintings , I only gave them to teachers that requested, even my friends would just look ( acrylic is not cheap ) ,
Henry glanced and stared at me arrogantly " did you do this?" I said yes , he said " very nice , maybe you could help me out with my drawings every now and then " and I said "for how much" he just laughed , with him were his notorious ss3 classmates girls and boys , they were the meanest set in the history of prefects especially his two closest friends identical twins ( chigozie and chimezie ) the twins were handsome too but
they had very stupid personalities ( they hated me) , Henry was overall prefect for everyone and school and he wasn't the typical overall prefect that look like goodboys , alot of ppl didn't want him to get that post coz they said he was meanest but I never saw that side of him , he was a softy in my opinion ,

80% of ss2 boys in his set were just tall anyhow as if they planned it , our set were just short and very young compared to them , you can't walk when they are walking , you have to wait for them to pass , I'm a tall girl but I felt like a toddler standing and staring at them as they passed me and because of how big they were most of them were proud and were bullies , it was bad because teachers don't interfere so they were like mini gods , especially their witches(ss2 girls)

Eventually after that day I began seeing more of Henry than in the past , after class he would wait in front of my classroom door with his note in his hand and ask me to draw something silly like a fish ,I drew my first fish and my first goat at the age of 6, so I knew he was just using that as an excuse to boss me around , I told him I had notes coz I don't see the board and I'm a slow writer so I usually write my notes after class when I borrow someone's and he offered to do that for me and we exchanged , I didn't think too much of it

The next day he returned my notes with an incomplete single sentence that he managed to scribble so he only did 0.5% of what he promised to do grin and I was like nope I'm not drawing anything for you again and he came again with his bio note and asked me to draw some skeletons for him , I took it and returned it empty and he laughed coz he knew why I did that , so he made a new deal for every drawing I made he'll pay me and it was just #50 but as a boarder girl #50 naira could go a long way , I told him to buy me custard cream with the #50 naira everyday and he did that ,

sometimes I just took the notes without exchanging words " I said I would never like a person like him " and that kinda made him look like a regular person to me but ss2 girls had crushes on this dude , they started coming for me slowly, at first he just told them I was his school daughter and nothing more cry , but he didn't ask me to be his school daughter ,and I would've said no if he did ,because that means I agree to be his messenger and nobori has time for that , I didn't even have a school mother , yet I still had an influence on juniors standing on my own , I had school daughters Sha and a school son ( Gerald) , they forced themselves into my life but they were cute grin , I had one girl that saw like school daughter but it wasn't official we were neighbors , our bunks were near each other so we just started gisting , she was the food prefect and I got extra for and I later became food prefect as well because of her

So it went on for a while , I just didn't put my mind there and one day girls prefect came to me ( chichi the bulldog ) short fair aggressive violent creature , if it was just me and her I knew I could beat her but if you touch one of them , you've touched all of them and all of them will beat you together , I'm talking about girls that ganged up to beat a junior hostel mistress for defending a junior student ( boarding school is dangerous oh),
Chichi the bulldog came to me that she was Henry's best friend and he told her I could draw ( she knew already , she just wanted to start with me) she said I should draw her in still life and picked a date and time and I did , she and her friends sat and I drew just her and she said she would give me her rice that evening as payment for my time , she started trying to boss me around especially in Henry's presence , out of the 100s of girls in school I'll be the one picked to sweep their class and Henry would be there and he'll just act like he wasn't seeing me , It cancelled the idea that he liked me, I just thought he was just lazy in doing his work that's why he was disturbing me , I let it go

One day I got into a physical fight with a serial beater in our class , this guy was fond of hitting girls and that day he came into my lane ( Mike Tyson's daughter grin) I was the first girl to retaliate for the guy , broke his nose before he could land his slap on my face , scratched him silly , we're in the same class and you want me to be scared of you and nobody in class intentionally looked for my trouble, just normal gossip

When everything was over only my friends supported me , many of my class girls were against me including the aunty that introduced me to Henry , Henry arrived late that day , he didn't witness the fight , I thought he did , which was why I fought with all my strength make person no beat me for my crush front , it even gave me energy , but in honest truth if the guy had enough time before they separated us, I would've had more than a broken lip because he pack muscle oh ( short and muscular )

When Henry asked what happened after all my classmates were done speaking their mind " De you're not supposed to hit a boy blah blah blah"
I explained everything to Henry with tears just hanging on my eyelids and my voice shaking and he just said sorry cry I didn't expect him to do much but I secretly hoped it would be more than sorry

My real friends whom I still talk to, took me back to our hostel to calm down and talk and congratulated me on standing my ground instead of doing what his other victims did ( cry like little girls and report) I felt good after a while coz it was an achievement and i really needed to release that anger,
30 mins later our close friend Nina came in and was like "guyyyyyyys come and see oh " on my way there I met the same girl that introduced me to Henry she took me aside and I thought she was going to sympathize with me , she just shocked me with insults " prostitute , fake girl , so you're dating Henry behind our backs, snake" omo I was lost , when we reached the hall , the two entrances were blocked with students , everybody was watching what was happening inside "more ppl started looking at me funny ( my class girls , ex friends , notorious ss2 girls )"

I didn't see it with my eyes but Henry and his twin sidekicks and others , beat the guy up , let's just call this guy Manuel coz his name was m and it was a native name , they beat him up and it worsened his nose bleed that he got from me , I felt awful cry , he caused the fight but I threw the first punch, so it was 50/50 if Henry didn't interfere.

After the fight I hid from Henry coz I didn't know what to say , when he saw me again I was on my way home and I hoped by next semester everything will go back to normal but it became more intense , he was in ss3 and I was in ss2 , over the break there was a rumour that

Henry fathered a child and my friends rang it in my ear like iPhone alarm clock , the school said that info was false and he kept his post but still as a little girl you believe alot of things people tell you and I believed he just got away with it , but in fact he didn't even have sex with the girl , she was ugly in jss 3 and she was always everywhere, and Henry was one of the everywhere that ppl saw her with so they just put 2 and 2 together and said he's the only suspicious looking person so it's definitely him ,
he came to me and explained that it was just gossip and I should know him better but I still didn't buy it , I ignored him everywhere and everytime , this clueless guy sent chichi the bulldog to me to talk to me, (the girl had mad crush on him on he didn't see it , just carried me and drop me inside hot peppersoup )

after sometime I just went with the flow , we talked Everytime we saw each other , my heart was always beating when I saw him coming to his class , if you see how he walks , during Friday Assemblies we stood together but he never told me liked me or loved me , it was just a silent agreement , we spent break talking at mama ejira shop , he'll buy food and just drop on my desk or biscuit and he won't even talk to anyone, he'll just drop it and leave ( very arrogant ) he smiled alot around me ( dimple , open teeth , Asian eyes he had all , tiny moustache) ,

It became obvious that we both liked each other but I still couldn't say we were a thing because we weren't , I feel like he intentionally didn't ask me out coz it would be very bad for me and for him , I was hostel mistress pet and my chemistry teachers pet too,he was the overall head boy , it was a missionary school , dating could lead to serious punishment and we both had so many ppl just waiting to cast us and create drama , so we just kept each other company for the mean time , never kissed , just hugs and held hands , it was a holy relationship grin but I heard that he kissed other girls but it was just corner talk , they said he would get me pregnant one day another side talk

Every time they seized my stuff he always returned , I wore this cardigan that wasn't allowed coz of the color but it matched my uniform and I'd intentionally spray it with this expensive perfume that I blackmailed my dad for grin coz I know Henry would return it , and I want him to know I smell good , and another day I wore a black shoe on the days we were supposed to wear canvas because it was a really cute shoe and he would bring it back , you would just see him holding up my 1 leg of shoe , frowning like they forced him to bring it grin and he'll just throw it and leave ( a big softy) ,and I bought this aba made fancy sneakers just to impress him , me that was comfortable walking with one leg before when they seized my shoe , I started making efforts to look like the girl that was worth his attention, I started making my hair , I was always on low cut , they shined my head for me one time but he didn't care grin

[/b]OUR FIRST FIGHT[b]
One day someone gave the twins , Henry sidekicks , a tip that I brought my phone to class and I did , and it was a classmate ( the person that introduced Henry to me) , I quickly hid it smartly coz I also had friends that with gifted ears grin ( chronic gistlovers) ,if you see how Henry scattered my bag , apparently they warned him that if I was caught with a phone and he didn't smash it they would tell on him ,

this was because they felt like I was breaking their rules and they thought I was just taking advantage of him , especially since I wasn't even his girlfriend , so when he ransacked my bag , everybody was like " I knew it they were dating and now they probably broke up " I was on my period that day so there was a set of unused pads for emergencies and if you see how this human being flinged it like maybe he touched shit , it was embarrassing ( considering the stigma of being seen around pads as a girl in highschool ) but at least he didn't see the phone, we would've really separated if he saw the phone coz he would break it , school gave him permission for that

We didn't talk for a week because of that ,his friends really hated me Sha and I was always telling him before , eventually I forgave him and We went back to the way we were , sometimes he asked me to sing for him after school was over and I did , honestly I'd never felt that way with anyone like I did with him and the fact that he didn't even attempt to do anything like kiss or other stuff was what made me feel like he really just wanted to be around , if he could repeat class to stay with me he would , there was another guy that really liked me but compared to Henry he wasn't my type , he was cute but not up to Henry , Henry wasn't Babyface fine , he was just handsome but he was not the finest in his class, the twins were the finest , he just had more power,more influence and more confidence
And that was the first and last time I really felt anything like butterflies in my stomach for a guy , even his name was perfect for him not Henry his main name ( Henry was his middle name )
But for some reason he vanished from everywhere , social media, Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , we spoke after graduation but not for too long , I just remembered him now and wondering how he is , if he grew up nicely and other stuff , my senior highschool experience was very sweet and I was innocent from beginning to end , not entirely but I never did anything with anyone and I'm proud of that
It was the first time I didn't feel any sort of rush or pressure , every hug felt blessed , imagine being tall and still hugging a taller guy , it was nice while it lasted tho

3 Likes

Re: My First Love Story ( Don't Click It's An Epistle) by yuping(m): 3:04am On Apr 06, 2022
undecided so the thing go? I love the part when u.......
Re: My First Love Story ( Don't Click It's An Epistle) by TheSourcerer: 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:
I was in ss1 when we met , I was the new girl and I quickly became that girl that people wanted to be friends with because of the fact that I was the best artist in school at that time , I was pretty but not that pretty at least to my own eyes oh , most of girls were fair , Igbo girls , my school was around oyigbo so most people there were Igbo .

One morning my classmate came to drag me that someone wanted to meet me , around 7am coz I was in class early and we went to ss2 class and there he was , tall, dark , small beautiful eyes , I became defensive coz I knew his type ( Playboy alert) I judged him too soon ,

His name was Henry and he was a calabari boy , I can't remember his age but I remember his full name, he was holding my work that my classmate took from me secretly to show off to people , I only showed my classmates, I was very protective with my paintings , I only gave them to teachers that requested, even my friends would just look ( acrylic is not cheap ) ,
Henry glanced and stared at me arrogantly " did you do this?" I said yes , he said " very nice , maybe you could help me out with my drawings every now and then " and I said "for how much" he just laughed , with him were his notorious ss3 classmates girls and boys , they were the meanest set in the history of prefects especially his two closest friends identical twins ( chigozie and chimezie ) the twins were handsome too but
they had very stupid personalities ( they hated me) , Henry was overall prefect for everyone and school and he wasn't the typical overall prefect that look like goodboys , alot of ppl didn't want him to get that post coz they said he was meanest but I never saw that side of him , he was a softy in my opinion ,

80% of ss2 boys in his set were just tall anyhow as if they planned it , our set were just short and very young compared to them , you can't walk when they are walking , you have to wait for them to pass , I'm a tall girl but I felt like a toddler standing and staring at them as they passed me and because of how big they were most of them were proud and were bullies , it was bad because teachers don't interfere so they were like mini gods , especially their witches(ss2 girls)

Eventually after that day I began seeing more of Henry than in the past , after class he would wait in front of my classroom door with his note in his hand and ask me to draw something silly like a fish ,I drew my first fish and my first goat at the age of 6, so I knew he was just using that as an excuse to boss me around , I told him I had notes coz I don't see the board and I'm a slow writer so I usually write my notes after class when I borrow someone's and he offered to do that for me and we exchanged , I didn't think too much of it

The next day he returned my notes with an incomplete single sentence that he managed to scribble so he only did 0.5% of what he promised to do grin and I was like nope I'm not drawing anything for you again and he came again with his bio note and asked me to draw some skeletons for him , I took it and returned it empty and he laughed coz he knew why I did that , so he made a new deal for every drawing I made he'll pay me and it was just #50 but as a boarder girl #50 naira could go a long way , I told him to buy me custard cream with the #50 naira everyday and he did that ,

sometimes I just took the notes without exchanging words " I said I would never like a person like him " and that kinda made him look like a regular person to me but ss2 girls had crushes on this dude , they started coming for me slowly, at first he just told them I was his school daughter and nothing more cry , but he didn't ask me to be his school daughter ,and I would've said no if he did ,because that means I agree to be his messenger and nobori has time for that , I didn't even have a school mother , yet I still had an influence on juniors standing on my own , I had school daughters Sha and a school son ( Gerald) , they forced themselves into my life but they were cute grin , I had one girl that saw like school daughter but it wasn't official we were neighbors , our bunks were near each other so we just started gisting , she was the food prefect and I got extra for and I later became food prefect as well because of her

So it went on for a while , I just didn't put my mind there and one day girls prefect came to me ( chichi the bulldog ) short fair aggressive violent creature , if it was just me and her I knew I could beat her but if you touch one of them , you've touched all of them and all of them will beat you together , I'm talking about girls that ganged up to beat a junior hostel mistress for defending a junior student ( boarding school is dangerous oh),
Chichi the bulldog came to me that she was Henry's best friend and he told her I could draw ( she knew already , she just wanted to start with me) she said I should draw her in still life and picked a date and time and I did , she and her friends sat and I drew just her and she said she would give me her rice that evening as payment for my time , she started trying to boss me around especially in Henry's presence , out of the 100s of girls in school I'll be the one picked to sweep their class and Henry would be there and he'll just act like he wasn't seeing me , It cancelled the idea that he liked me, I just thought he was just lazy in doing his work that's why he was disturbing me , I let it go

One day I got into a physical fight with a serial beater in our class , this guy was fond of hitting girls and that day he came into my lane ( Mike Tyson's daughter grin) I was the first girl to retaliate for the guy , broke his nose before he could land his slap on my face , scratched him silly , we're in the same class and you want me to be scared of you and nobody in class intentionally looked for my trouble, just normal gossip

When everything was over only my friends supported me , many of my class girls were against me including the aunty that introduced me to Henry , Henry arrived late that day , he didn't witness the fight , I thought he did , which was why I fought with all my strength make person no beat me for my crush front , it even gave me energy , but in honest truth if the guy had enough time before they separated us, I would've had more than a broken lip because he pack muscle oh ( short and muscular )

When Henry asked what happened after all my classmates were done speaking their mind " De you're not supposed to hit a boy blah blah blah"
I explained everything to Henry with tears just hanging on my eyelids and my voice shaking and he just said sorry cry I didn't expect him to do much but I secretly hoped it would be more than sorry

My real friends whom I still talk to, took me back to our hostel to calm down and talk and congratulated me on standing my ground instead of doing what his other victims did ( cry like little girls and report) I felt good after a while coz it was an achievement and i really needed to release that anger,
30 mins later our close friend Nina came in and was like "guyyyyyyys come and see oh " on my way there I met the same girl that introduced me to Henry she took me aside and I thought she was going to sympathize with me , she just shocked me with insults " prostitute , fake girl , so you're dating Henry behind our backs, snake" omo I was lost , when we reached the hall , the two entrances were blocked with students , everybody was watching what was happening inside "more ppl started looking at me funny ( my class girls , ex friends , notorious ss2 girls )"

I didn't see it with my eyes but Henry and his twin sidekicks and others , beat the guy up , let's just call this guy Manuel coz his name was m and it was a native name , they beat him up and it worsened his nose bleed that he got from me , I felt awful cry , he caused the fight but I threw the first punch, so it was 50/50 if Henry didn't interfere.

After the fight I hid from Henry coz I didn't know what to say , when he saw me again I was on my way home and I hoped by next semester everything will go back to normal but it became more intense , he was in ss3 and I was in ss2 , over the break there was a rumour that

Henry fathered a child and my friends rang it in my ear like iPhone alarm clock , the school said that info was false and he kept his post but still as a little girl you believe alot of things people tell you and I believed he just got away with it , but in fact he didn't even have sex with the girl , she was ugly in jss 3 and she was always everywhere, and Henry was one of the everywhere that ppl saw her with so they just put 2 and 2 together and said he's the only suspicious looking person so it's definitely him ,
he came to me and explained that it was just gossip and I should know him better but I still didn't buy it , I ignored him everywhere and everytime , this clueless guy sent chichi the bulldog to me to talk to me, (the girl had mad crush on him on he didn't see it , just carried me and drop me inside hot peppersoup )

after sometime I just went with the flow , we talked Everytime we saw each other , my heart was always beating when I saw him coming to his class , if you see how he walks , during Friday Assemblies we stood together but he never told me liked me or loved me , it was just a silent agreement , we spent break talking at mama ejira shop , he'll buy food and just drop on my desk or biscuit and he won't even talk to anyone, he'll just drop it and leave ( very arrogant ) he smiled alot around me ( dimple , open teeth , Asian eyes he had all , tiny moustache) ,

It became obvious that we both liked each other but I still couldn't say we were a thing because we weren't , I feel like he intentionally didn't ask me out coz it would be very bad for me and for him , I was hostel mistress pet and my chemistry teachers pet too,he was the overall head boy , it was a missionary school , dating could lead to serious punishment and we both had so many ppl just waiting to cast us and create drama , so we just kept each other company for the mean time , never kissed , just hugs and held hands , it was a holy relationship grin but I heard that he kissed other girls but it was just corner talk , they said he would get me pregnant one day another side talk

Every time they seized my stuff he always returned , I wore this cardigan that wasn't allowed coz of the color but it matched my uniform and I'd intentionally spray it with this expensive perfume that I blackmailed my dad for grin coz I know Henry would return it , and I want him to know I smell good , and another day I wore a black shoe on the days we were supposed to wear canvas because it was a really cute shoe and he would bring it back , you would just see him holding up my 1 leg of shoe , frowning like they forced him to bring it grin and he'll just throw it and leave ( a big softy) ,and I bought this aba made fancy sneakers just to impress him , me that was comfortable walking with one leg before when they seized my shoe , I started making efforts to look like the girl that was worth his attention, I started making my hair , I was always on low cut , they shined my head for me one time but he didn't care grin

[/b]OUR FIRST FIGHT[b]
One day someone gave the twins , Henry sidekicks , a tip that I brought my phone to class and I did , and it was a classmate ( the person that introduced Henry to me) , I quickly hid it smartly coz I also had friends that with gifted ears grin ( chronic gistlovers) ,if you see how Henry scattered my bag , apparently they warned him that if I was caught with a phone and he didn't smash it they would tell on him ,

this was because they felt like I was breaking their rules and they thought I was just taking advantage of him , especially since I wasn't even his girlfriend , so when he ransacked my bag , everybody was like " I knew it they were dating and now they probably broke up " I was on my period that day so there was a set of unused pads for emergencies and if you see how this human being flinged it like maybe he touched shit , it was embarrassing ( considering the stigma of being seen around pads as a girl in highschool ) but at least he didn't see the phone, we would've really separated if he saw the phone coz he would break it , school gave him permission for that

We didn't talk for a week because of that ,his friends really hated me Sha and I was always telling him before , eventually I forgave him and We went back to the way we were , sometimes he asked me to sing for him after school was over and I did , honestly I'd never felt that way with anyone like I did with him and the fact that he didn't even attempt to do anything like kiss or other stuff was what made me feel like he really just wanted to be around , if he could repeat class to stay with me he would , there was another guy that really liked me but compared to Henry he wasn't my type , he was cute but not up to Henry , Henry wasn't Babyface fine , he was just handsome but he was not the finest in his class, the twins were the finest , he just had more power,more influence and more confidence
And that was the first and last time I really felt anything like butterflies in my stomach for a guy , even his name was perfect for him not Henry his main name ( Henry was his middle name )
But for some reason he vanished from everywhere , social media, Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , we spoke after graduation but not for too long , I just remembered him now and wondering how he is , if he grew up nicely and other stuff , my senior highschool experience was very sweet and I was innocent from beginning to end , not entirely but I never did anything with anyone and I'm proud of that
It was the first time I didn't feel any sort of rush or pressure , every hug felt blessed , imagine being tall and still hugging a taller guy , it was nice while it lasted tho

I'm Kalabari smiley
Re: My First Love Story ( Don't Click It's An Epistle) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I'm Kalabari smiley

Lol coincidence , do you know how to speak ur language tho
Re: My First Love Story ( Don't Click It's An Epistle) by TheSourcerer: 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Lol coincidence , do you know how to speak ur language tho
nah , shame really. I never had the opportunity to grow up home ..... Grew up in Abeokuta..homes Abonnema.
Re: My First Love Story ( Don't Click It's An Epistle) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
TheSourcerer:
nah , shame really. I never had the opportunity to grow up home ..... Grew up in Abeokuta..homes Abonnema.

You speak Yoruba? I'm in abk right now
Re: My First Love Story ( Don't Click It's An Epistle) by TheSourcerer: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

You speak Yoruba? I'm in abk right now
Impressed smiley , and i hardly ever speak ..... Who do I say Yoruba too ..? I'll fancy adding your contact to my WhatsApp , its that's okay.
Re: My First Love Story ( Don't Click It's An Epistle) by Realbuzzing(m): 12:04am On Apr 26, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

One morning my classmate came to drag me that ugging a taller guy , it was nice while it lasted tho

Dannyy love your story so we'll
U didn't specify the years all these things happened
Re: My First Love Story ( Don't Click It's An Epistle) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:11am On Apr 26, 2022
Realbuzzing:

Dannyy love your story so we'll
U didn't specify the years all these things happened

2011 - 2013
It was the cutest thing and I've definitely told everyone , my siblings , my friends , will probably never see the guy again and I might be the only that remembers it like this
Re: My First Love Story ( Don't Click It's An Epistle) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:15am On Apr 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Impressed smiley , and i hardly ever speak ..... Who do I say Yoruba too ..? I'll fancy adding your contact to my WhatsApp , its that's okay.

Danny is very bad at communicating with people but sure you can have it , I've not been online for days , just Facebook
Re: My First Love Story ( Don't Click It's An Epistle) by TheSourcerer: 12:17am On Apr 26, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Danny is very bad at communicating with people but sure you can have it , I've not been online for days , just Facebook
likewise , let's see how we can make it happen I'll tag you in a dead thread.
Re: My First Love Story ( Don't Click It's An Epistle) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:18am On Apr 26, 2022
TheSourcerer:
likewise , let's see how we can make it happen I'll tag you in a dead thread.

Okay
Re: My First Love Story ( Don't Click It's An Epistle) by Realbuzzing(m): 12:18am On Apr 26, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

2011 - 2013
It was the cutest thing and I've definitely told everyone , my siblings , my friends , will probably never see the guy again and I might be the only that remembers it like this

That's cool
Lemme also get your WhatsApp number or you want mine in case u don't want to post it here?
Re: My First Love Story ( Don't Click It's An Epistle) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Realbuzzing:

That's cool
Lemme also get your WhatsApp number or you want mine in case u don't want to post it here?

Okay no problem
33333³3333333²2222

(1) (Reply)

Slayqueen Shares Story Of How She Got An Iphone 14 Pro Max From A Man On IG / AI 30K Copy Paste Commissions Review 2023 - ✅100% Money Page Every Month $30k / Just Somewhere There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.