Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,218 members, 7,867,567 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

The Truck Driver And The Mental Patient - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truck Driver And The Mental Patient (124 Views)

A Thread For The Mental Emancipation Of Indoctrinated Religious Adherents / The Mental Disorder Called Atheism. Must Read For All Nairaland Christians / Ajayi Crowther - The Colonial Tool That Caused The Mental Enslavement Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truck Driver And The Mental Patient by SonofIssachar: 1:27am On Apr 06, 2022
The Truck Driver and the Mental Patient

This is a story about wisdom in unusual places.

One truck driver doing his usual load delivery at a mental hospital parked his vehicle beside an open drain. He discovered a flat tyre when he was about to return from the mental hospital. He jacked up the truck and removed the flat tyre to fix it.

When he was about to fix the spare tyre, he accidentally dropped all the four bolts in the open drain. As he cannot fish the bolts in the open drain, he started to panic as to what should be done?

Just then, one patient happened to walk past him and asked the driver why he was looking troubled. The driver thought to himself, since there is nothing much he can do or this mental joker can, he might as well talk to him just to keep the bugging away. So he informed the mental patient about the whole episode with a helpless look on his face.

The patient just laughed at the truck driver and said, “You cannot even fix such a simple problem? No wonder you are destined to remain a truck driver for life."

The truck driver was astonished to hear such a compliment from a mental patient. "Here is what you can do," the mental guy continued...

Continue reading https://daily-dew.com/the-truck-driver-and-the-mental-patient/
Re: The Truck Driver And The Mental Patient by johnw47: 2:31am On Apr 06, 2022
^^ good story, there is no lesson in mine, but anyway:

once i was visiting patients in a psychatric hospital
and i walked into the sitting room, and one man was sitting reading a book
and another man was hanging by the light bulb cord around his neck

i said to the man sitting, what is going on
he replied, oh he thinks he is a light bulb

i said you had better get him down he might harm himself

the man exclaimed: what! and read in the dark

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, April 10,2022 / Religion: Christians Views About Taking Alcohol According To The Bible / Reflection 82: Attachments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.