Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments (25350 Views)

Ramaphosa 'Very Likely' To Resign As SA President Imminently (PICS) / Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default / Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by 22gist14(m): 6:08am On Apr 06, 2022
eguarojeona:
Lol.North korea is one of the poorest countries today. If you love them so much go to North korea then lets see.
Why have you not gone to America that you love so much?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Emmyxclusive: 6:09am On Apr 06, 2022
kb83:
You don't understand international politics very well am sorry. You forgot the same sanctions were placed on North Korea for years and yet the survived to the point that the West does not have leverage over them today, sanctions sometimes is good, it helps you look in words and prevents over reliance on others, I tell you, if Russia whethers the storm of this sanctions, prepare yourself for a new World Power.
10 out of the 25 million people in North Korea are malnourished, is that what u want for Russia?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by starstunna1313(m): 6:11am On Apr 06, 2022
smart8956:

USA can't survive alone,reason any small action taken by one country, they'll run to pressure other countries through their high commissioners abroad to stand with them, support them,bribe them. You should wonder what's going on behind China, Saudi Arabia even India for not condemning Russia. USA is an hypocrite country. It's only small countri who can't survive without them are still kneeling for them. All the countries not supporting USA are ones who can defend themselves politically, financially, and militarily. Not Poland, Estonia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Australia,and other sheeple countries.

You make me laugh seriously. So it’s only these countries you mention now are the ones you know in the EU that sanctioned Russia?!. But were you able to ask yourself how did USA convince EU, UK and NATO countries to place sanctions on Russia?!. What does it tell you about them?!. For them to pull that off should tell you that when it comes to politics they are not playing. Every country plays dirty politics but the one with the best strategy comes out on top. That China is not is not in support of what the USA and the West is doing to Russia but they cannot still help out Russia financially because they have already been warned not to. Mind you 70% of Chinese products is consumed in the USA and the West not Russia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by 22gist14(m): 6:12am On Apr 06, 2022
eguarojeona:
Lol.North korea is one of the poorest countries today. If you love them so much go to North korea then lets see.

Imagine it was your failure personified president that invaded Chad, America will bomb all thing in Nigeria. Why is America scared to show physical presence in the invasion as the self acclaimed world police.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by MPESA(m): 6:13am On Apr 06, 2022
kb83:
You don't understand international politics very well am sorry. You forgot the same sanctions were placed on North Korea for years and yet the survived to the point that the West does not have leverage over them today, sanctions sometimes is good, it helps you look in words and prevents over reliance on others, I tell you, if Russia whethers the storm of this sanctions, prepare yourself for a new World Power.

Stop deceiving yourself and your lots , which North Korea survived what ? And both their civilians and minitary are risking their lives and of their relatives to escape.....
All this Islamic and terriost states should remain Mute for life jare....

3 Likes

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by seanwilliam(m): 6:13am On Apr 06, 2022
smart8956:

Sorry, Russia is not Nigeria. I feel you're still living in Nigeria writing these. Travel outside and see for yourself especially big countries. Why is Putin rating still high and not dropping? Even after world war 2 they never empty their country,is it now? Don't think like an African man,think like a normal human being ok.
so an africa man is not a Normal human being? All because of your dumb support for Russia ? See slavery and inferiority complex at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by 22gist14(m): 6:14am On Apr 06, 2022
eguarojeona:

Imagine it was your failure personified president that invaded Chad, America will bomb all thing in Nigeria. Why is America scared to show physical presence in the invasion as the self acclaimed world police rather sit back in their country and give sanctions while Ukraine remain ground zero.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by MPESA(m): 6:14am On Apr 06, 2022
HitSong:
USA is just too foolish and filled with ego and bully.
How will Russia ever be in a nightmare?

They think we are still in the 20th century grin
Russia is very well prepared for this.
Your sanctions is very watery grin
Russia is not like Syria, Venezuela, Iraq, Zimbabwe etc.
Russia is still trading fine and well with China which the biggest economy of the world at the moment.
THE SANCTIONS IS EVEN HITING HARD ON USA'S ECONOMY MORE AT THE MOMENT grin

This war is not really between Russia and Ukraine, it's more of a war between Russia and USA and USA is losing grin grin grin
Senseless zelensky just sacrificed his land to be used as battle ground and nobody ever wins in a war that's brought to their home ....

God bless Russia.
End of petrodollar.

Islamic fanatics like you are the problem and cancerous to The world.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Luukasz(m): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Sanchez01:

You miss the point totally. Any country with a decent amount of oil is a potential threat to the United States. That said, Gadaffi wasn't a saint. He planted every member of his family into his regime, including his 12 children. Gadaffi may have been killed by the United States under Obama but a man who seized power and held on to it for 43 years didn't do anything outstanding.
Did Libyans complained about his regime?

Most of you people running beyond the west are ignoramus.
Go and read about Libya when Gaddafi was president compared to the present day Libya.

1 Like

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by MPESA(m): 6:22am On Apr 06, 2022
Luukasz:

Like them put Iran for auction abi

As an Africa if you don't see anything wrong in the killing of Gaddafi by the west.

Then apparently, Africans are what the whites call them.

We all condemned the killing of Gaddafi even till date Gaddafi is my role model but I refused to be stupid, like been blind like you all Islamic fanatics....
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by danngnews: 6:26am On Apr 06, 2022
kb83:

So how about vacation to North Korea? Would you not like to enjoy the benefits of their looking inwards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Guyman02: 6:26am On Apr 06, 2022
plaindealer:

It's even sad that you reduced Russia's status to a Pariah status like North Korea.

Sadly for you, life in North Korea is hell on earth, a country where people are hungry and basically leaving an almost medieval lifestyle because of crippling sanctions.

I don't think you want to go and live in NK, I dare you.

Back to Russia, Russia's case is more serious than North Korea's because its total global isolation and not just economic and financial isolation.

Russia is totally banned from global social and cultural events, sports events like FIFA soccer, Olympics, and so on.

Russia is in deep trouble, you just don't know, but you will in the next few weeks and months when Russians start lining up on the side of the street for bread and food rations.

CNN don twist this brain, he talks as if he has been to the places he mentioned

1 Like

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by haslaw(m): 6:27am On Apr 06, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Who told you North Korea is surviving? It’s a slave enclave with high rate of EXTREME poverty.

Go watch videos of its citizens who escaped North Korea and hear first class info. It’s poverty riddled.

Same with Russia, the economy has not bounced back from previous sanction in last decade and you here talking about them getting of present doom.

Russia is just a advanced Nigeria in Europe. It got loads of hungry citizen

Russia that you can hardly earn $1000 a month, and if you do, you def the biggest boy in your boulevard

Hunger is very real in those countries. But dictatorship sensors reality.

Brainwashed negro spotted.

I always feel so sorry for my fellow blacks when I see these ones.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Fuckyoumod: 6:31am On Apr 06, 2022
kb83:
have you been to North Korea before? Have you seen the standard of living over there? What is the economic state of North Korea? See if you are asked to choose between North and South Korea where you'd like to settle. Would you go for North Korea?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by GentleRay: 6:32am On Apr 06, 2022
When you deal with superpower like Russia you trade with caution. Russia is self sufficient in virtually everything mans need to survive. They are self sufficient in agriculture, minerals resources, etc. You know why there are no much agitation at home? An average Russia still have access to breads and wheat. Poutry products are home made. As we speak Russia still trade. You have foolishly been carried away by western analyst. Russia will be better off in a multi polar world. The western hoax won't last long.
plaindealer:

It's even sad that you reduced Russia's status to a Pariah status like North Korea.

Sadly for you, life in North Korea is hell on earth, a country where people are hungry and basically leaving an almost medieval lifestyle because of crippling sanctions.

Back to Russia, Russia's case is more serious than North Korea's because its total global isolation and not just economic and financial isolation.

Russia is totally banned from global social and cultural events, sports events like FIFA soccer, Olympics, and so on.

Russia is in deep trouble, you just don't know, but you will in the next few weeks and months when Russians start lining up on the side of the street for bread and food rations.

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by sunshine1974(m): 6:35am On Apr 06, 2022
kb83:
for your mind now, you don make plenty sense. So funny Hun, North Korea that have become a very poor country. You think Russians will sit aloof and watch their citizens suffer like they have it in North Korea? Even Putin wouldn't want his country to be like North Korea, stop this poo you just analysed. How do you become a world power when you are isolated and can't do business with anyone? China is prosperous today because of it's interaction with the rest of the world.

Please delete that post, you know nothing. The more Russia is isolated the more useless the country will become.

Even before the sanctions, Russia was already a struggling economy.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by SeverusSnape(m): 6:35am On Apr 06, 2022
kb83:

How I wish you will relocate to that North Korea as soon as possible.

A country that is literally a dungeon is what you describe as doing good.

Don't tell me you're a zombie.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by bakar007: 6:36am On Apr 06, 2022
plaindealer:

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/bonds/russian-debt-default-likely-us-treasury-blocks-bond-payment-sanctions-2022-4

Don't pay any US or EU bonds if they refused to accept Ur currency as payment simple as ABC .
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Igbofam: 6:37am On Apr 06, 2022
kb83:

The same sanctions were not placed on North Korea my friend. North Korea did not experience 1 hundredth of what Russia is facing in sanctions right now yet the little Sanctions North Korea got rendered them almost useless.

Like that guy you answered said, Russia is on it's way to bankruptcy. You are the one who does not understand international politics

1 Like

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by sunshine1974(m): 6:38am On Apr 06, 2022
SeverusSnape:

How I wish you will relocate to that North Korea as soon as possible.

A country that is literally a dungeon is what you describe as doing good.

Don't tell me you're a zombie.
just leave that boy alone, him no Sabi anything

2 Likes

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by maticar: 6:38am On Apr 06, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Financial Nuclear Weapon (FNW)

When NATO is done with Russia, Nigeria will be sending financial aids to Russia
Jon snow
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Acidosis(m): 6:38am On Apr 06, 2022
plaindealer:

That's how the west f00l you into thinking that you can't survive without premiership, world cup, and Olympics. How many times have you seen India or China in World Cup? Are both countries not doing fine today?

3 Likes

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by nnamdi640: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2022
kb83:
My brother this type of sanction Russia is receiving can send them to stone age remember that no man can be an Island no matter how strong you are. If North Korea received this type of sanction given to Russia, I don't think the so called president will still be in power. You can imagine given them sanction home and away, even the Russians that are away from their country are also feeling the impact of the sanction, imagine turning formal Chelsea owner to a debtor. The west are trying to frustrate Russians so that they will be force to step down Putin then he will now be charge of world crime.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by toprealman: 6:40am On Apr 06, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Seem like it’s only Nigeria in the African continent that is interested in the between Russia and Ukraine. I wonder if the rest of the world are interested in Nigeria the way we do over here.
Analyst full Nigeria that's why. They will analyse your destiny if you allow them yet they have no clue on how to address the numerous personal issues they have.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by chronique(m): 6:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Chairman of the state Duma of the Russian federation has said it has funds to fulfill its obligations in full even under sanctions.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by sunshine1974(m): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2022
GentleRay:
When you deal with superpower like Russia you trade with caution. Russia is self sufficient in virtually everything mans need to survive. They are self sufficient in agriculture, minerals resources, etc. You know why there are no much agitation at home? An average Russia still have access to breads and wheat. Poutry products are home made. As we speak Russia still trade. You have foolishly been carried away by western analyst. Russia will be better off in a multi polar world. The western hoax won't last long.
so funny, Weldon sir, you are doing well
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by GentleRay: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2022
The same American and EU products and companies dominates in Russia. China & Indian will fill the voids. Who lose? American & EU loses, China& India wins. Putin is ready to scatter the thievery world order. You and I know countries in Europe doesn't like this whole sanction stuffs but the bully in the house won't let them be. Thanks, to Hungarian president for not getting involve. EU thinks the American oil reserves will save them. Recession is staring at them in the eyes, prices of items are already soaring. America has put them in a position where they need him for them to survive, you can't do that to the Republic of Russia
starstunna1313:

You make me laugh seriously. So it’s only these countries you mention now are the ones you know in the EU that sanctioned Russia?!. But were you able to ask yourself how did USA convince EU, UK and NATO countries to place sanctions on Russia?!. What does it tell you about them?!. For them to pull that off should tell you that when it comes to politics they are not playing. Every country plays dirty politics but the one with the best strategy comes out on top. That China is not is not in support of what the USA and the West is doing to Russia but they cannot still help out Russia financially because they have already been warned not to. Mind you 70% of Chinese products is consumed in the USA and the West not Russia

1 Like

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by babaalagbo11(m): 6:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Instead of them to settle this amicably.... unnecessary fight
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by ariesbull: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2022
We need a world that have options... We can't allow USA to be running things

1 Like

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by israelmao(m): 6:46am On Apr 06, 2022
kb83:

Weather through how many sanctions?
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Utanisco(m): 6:46am On Apr 06, 2022
HitSong:
USA is just too foolish and filled with ego and bully.
How will Russia ever be in a nightmare?

They think we are still in the 20th century grin
Russia is very well prepared for this.
Your sanctions is very watery grin
Russia is not like Syria, Venezuela, Iraq, Zimbabwe etc.
Russia is still trading fine and well with China which the biggest economy of the world at the moment.
THE SANCTIONS IS EVEN HITING HARD ON USA'S ECONOMY MORE AT THE MOMENT grin

This war is not really between Russia and Ukraine, it's more of a war between Russia and USA and USA is losing grin grin grin
Senseless zelensky just sacrificed his land to be used as battle ground and nobody ever wins in a war that's brought to their home ....

God bless Russia.
End of petrodollar.

You dont even know the spelling of russia
You de act citizen

Uwafid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saad Hariri Resigns As Lebanese Prime Minister After Nationwide Mass Protests / Niger Coup Leaders Prohibit Citizens From Using Social Media / Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.