Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments (25351 Views)

Ramaphosa 'Very Likely' To Resign As SA President Imminently (PICS) / Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default / Russia Could Default On Its Debt Within Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by busomma: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
plaindealer:
Putin no go have any choice but to put up Russia for auction ...

Gra Gra no dey pay, you go learn the hard way.

When the west is done with you, you go enter prison in Hague for war crimes and Russia go return to the stone age..

This Ode want to bamba and do kiti kiti with the west..

Who born you..?

grin grin

It's obvious u don't understand international geo politics for u to blame Putin for this war. Russia is fighting existential war cos NATO want to see a very weak Russia, economically & militarily. How will America tolerate Mexico signing militarily alliance with Russia & Russian missiles stationed all over Mexico? America will definitely go to war to stop such from happening. That's exactly what Russia is doing with Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by plaindealer: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
busomma:

It's obvious u don't understand international geo politics for u to blame Putin for this war. Russia is fighting existential war cos NATO want to see a very weak Russia, economically & militarily. How will America tolerate Mexico signing militarily alliance with Russia & Russian missiles stationed all over Mexico? America will definitely go to war to stop such from happening. That's exactly what Russia is doing with Ukraine.

In your ill-informed and misguided world, do you think Russia doesn't want a weak, economically and military worthless NATO/US/EU?

Military and economic dominance between adversaries goes both ways. Putin can not force his neighbors to be his friend or cower under Russia's influence.

Putin's latest aggression is another reminder and reason in the region to hate Putin and Russia and even never to associate with Russia, people don't like brutes, bullies, and evil people.

You don't go around invading countries, butchering civilians, blowing up, and decimating other countries just because you have issues with NATO or other alliances.

NATO/EU/US and the rest of the world don't owe Russia anything, if Putin is feeling insecure, that's his problem, he has zero right to invade other countries.

After his latest foolery and dumb act, how many countries or which of his neighbors are willing to be his friend.?

Now, they all want to join NATO, they are buying weapons to protect themselves because they are afraid of the mad man next door, they want security guarantees from the West to protect their countries against the lunatic in Moscow.

Btw, your US and Mexico analogy is pointless and meaningless because the US is not Russia or Putin and the US and Mexico don't have the same kind of toxic relationship that Putin has with his neighbors.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Myahuza: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
That recovery you are talking about was made from the billion barrels of oil stolen from Iraq invasion and the distablization of Libya. May be you should do some research on that. America start a war ok only if it stands to gain financially from it, that is why it's not all guns and blaze against china or Russia
Johnsinia:
While I don't expect you to know all this cos you don't do forest trading
You don't know me so don't think you know my financial situation or literacy
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Seun(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
kb83:
You don't understand international politics very well am sorry. You forgot the same sanctions were placed on North Korea for years and yet the survived to the point that the West does not have leverage over them today, sanctions sometimes is good, it helps you look in words and prevents over reliance on others, I tell you, if Russia whethers the storm of this sanctions, prepare yourself for a new World Power.
Did North Korea become a new world power as a result of sanctions? What about Cuba? How are they doing? What about Iran? Russia did weather the storm of sanctions in 2014 in the sense that they survived, but their economy never recovered. The future of Russia is bleak.

6 Likes

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by plaindealer: 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
lordprogress:

If I remember correctly your slave master waged a silly war with north Vietnam for almost 10 years in the 70s pretence of stop communist from spreading in Asia but still lost to the primitive Viet Cong army with all their sophisticated weapons.

If I remember, the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan and waged a 10-year war with the MUJAHEDIN and not only lost to the MUJAHEDINin Afghanistan, they ran back home poor, broke, bankrupt and unable to keep their republics together, that's why the soviet union collapsed, the collapsed soviet union splintered into what we now know as Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, Estonia, Moldovia, Georgia, Lithuania and so on.

Fast forward to 2022 and the current situation in Ukraine, Putin did not learn from the sad events and the foolish society union adventure in Afghanistan that crippled and bankrupt the soviet union, his dumb and catastrophic atrocities un Ukraine is already bankrupting Russia.

In Russia's case today, the average Russians won't hesitate to hunt and chase Putin out of the Kremlin, expect to see Russians lining up for bread and food rations in a few weeks or months, they are already fighting over sugar and foodstuff.

Your Vietnam analogy is flawed and bogus, America is not Russia, America is killing and bankrupting Russia today with ease.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by kaboninc(m): 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
kb83:
You don't understand international politics very well am sorry. You forgot the same sanctions were placed on North Korea for years and yet the survived to the point that the West does not have leverage over them today, sanctions sometimes is good, it helps you look in words and prevents over reliance on others, I tell you, if Russia whethers the storm of this sanctions, prepare yourself for a new World Power.

Interesting that you think or know that North Korea has survived from the various sanctions...

And that you know so well about international politics
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by plaindealer: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
wpadmin:

You watch too much CNN.

If you want to get unadulterated news, go to YouTube and search for DW news.

This is what ignorant and low intelligent people say when they have nothing sensible and factual to talk about.

When you see something that you don't agree with, you state and counter with your own better facts, highlight what you disagree with, and show your own so-called real news.

You trolls need to shut up someties.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by AbdulHakeem44(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
franchasofficia:
Most of you black Africans lack sense.

So US told Buhari to be a useless failed leader that supports his Fulani tribe to the detriment of the rest of Nigerians? So US told Fulanis and their brothers in government to be bloodsuckers that massacre Nigerians while Nigerian army watch akimbo?

So once Africa implements Gadaffi one currency policy, useless leaders like Buhari will stop being tribalistic, kleptomania and turn born agains?

So US is the reason your Governors, Ministers, Senators, Commissioners, civil servants, government contractors etc steal and loot unabated ? Foolish black Africans. Your name alone tells it all

Lol, I guess you need to mind your speech in public space especially to strangers. I have never defended Nigeria politicians in my comments, I only push a point that the western foreign policy can never support Africa growth which is an addition to my points of possible consequences of not wanting to be western puppet. How does that means a defence to this administration? Every Muslim name is a fool according to you? What if I was a convert to Christianity but bears a Muslim name? I guess u are not interested in that, once a Muslim name appears, he is automatically a fool. This alone shows the kind of person you which I never wanna be.

Learn to be polite even when you don't agree with ur opponent. This is bad attitude at its peak!!!

2 Likes

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Dreamhighnow(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
HitSong:
USA is just too foolish and filled with ego and bully.
How will Russia ever be in a nightmare?

They think we are still in the 20th century grin
Russia is very well prepared for this.
Your sanctions is very watery grin
Russia is not like Syria, Venezuela, Iraq, Zimbabwe etc.
Russia is still trading fine and well with China which the biggest economy of the world at the moment.
THE SANCTIONS IS EVEN HITING HARD ON USA'S ECONOMY MORE AT THE MOMENT grin

This war is not really between Russia and Ukraine, it's more of a war between Russia and USA and USA is losing grin grin grin
Senseless zelensky just sacrificed his land to be used as battle ground and nobody ever wins in a war that's brought to their home ....

God bless Russia.
End of petrodollar.

I hail u Putin spokesman lol
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by 22gist14(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
seanwilliam:
stop showing the world your ignorance. America physical engagement will lead to nuclear war which you and you I won’t be alive to count scores
You sound so dumb, America was not scared of nuclear war when their invaded Pakistan

Low life
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by wpadmin: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
plaindealer:

This is what ignorant and low intelligent people say when they have nothing sensible and factual to talk about.

When you see something that you don't agree with, you state and counter with your own better facts, highlight what you disagree with, and show your own so-called real news.

You trolls need to shut up someties.

That's why I referred you to a news platform where you can compare and contrast the information you get from CNN.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Gospel2Day: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Father4all:
that's not TRUE. had it been they didn't talked about NATO all this wouldn't have happened

What's the business of Russia with Ukraine joining NATO?
Can Nigeria invade Benin Republic simply because they want to join an organization Nigeria does not approve of?
Russia wants Ukraine to be his puppet simple and short.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by plaindealer: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
wpadmin:

That's why I referred you to a news platform where you can compare and contrast the information you get from CNN.

To start with, my news did not come from CNN, that CNN hostage-taking tactics is what you PUtiN BoTs love to throw around when you see news that you don't like or is not favorable to you. I know you and your kind.

Secondly, who are you to dictate to me what news I should and not read? WTF are you? Do you pay my internet bill?

It's a free world, read and belive what you want, it's your choice so why are you bending and twisting over what other people read?

Many of you PuTin BoTs have his lunatic and dictator syndrome..
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by angelfallz(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Do you even know why NATO was created?
plaindealer:

In your ill-informed and misguided world, do you think Russia doesn't want a weak, economically and military worthless NATO/US/EU?

Military and economic dominance between adversaries goes both ways. Putin can not force his neighbors to be his friend or cower under Russia's influence.

Putin's latest aggression is another reminder and reason in the region to hate Putin and Russia and even never to associate with Russia, people don't like brutes, bullies, and evil people.

You don't go around invading countries, butchering civilians, blowing up, and decimating other countries just because you have issues with NATO or other alliances.

NATO/EU/US and the rest of the world don't owe Russia anything, if Putin is feeling insecure, that's his problem, he has zero right to invade other countries.

After his latest foolery and dumb act, how many countries or which of his neighbors are willing to be his friend.?

Now, they all want to join NATO, they are buying weapons to protect themselves because they are afraid of the mad man next door, they want security guarantees from the West to protect their countries against the lunatic in Moscow.

Btw, your US and Mexico analogy is pointless and meaningless because the US is not Russia or Putin and the US and Mexico don't have the same kind of toxic relationship that Putin has with his neighbors.

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by angelfallz(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
We shall see
plaindealer:
Putin no go have any choice but to put up Russia for auction ...

Gra Gra no dey pay, you go learn the hard way.

When the west is done with you, you go enter prison in Hague for war crimes and Russia go return to the stone age..

This Ode want to bamba and do kiti kiti with the west..

Who born you..?

grin grin
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by plaindealer: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
angelfallz:
Do you even know why NATO was created?

I don't know why.

Please tell us why.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Father4all: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Gospel2Day:

What's the business of Russia with Ukraine joining NATO?
Can Nigeria invade Benin Republic simply because they want to join an organization Nigeria does not approve of?
Russia wants Ukraine to be his puppet simple and short.
Go and ask Putin if them born you well
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by angelfallz(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
NATO was created to contain the USSR. The USSR has broken up, 30 years ago. So what is NATO still doing?
What is its use?

plaindealer:

I don't know why.

Please tell us why.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by wpadmin: 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
plaindealer:

To start with, my news did not come from CNN, that CNN hostage-taking tactics is what you PUtiN BoTs love to throw around when you see news that you don't like or is not favorable to you. I know you and your kind.

Secondly, who are you to dictate to me what news I should and not read? WTF are you? Do you pay my internet bill?

It's a free world, read and belive what you want, it's your choice so why are you bending and twisting over what other people read?

You are right.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Gospel2Day: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Father4all:
Go and ask Putin if them born you well

Keep hailing dictators and deviants.
One day one Putin in person of an armed robber or cult leader may demand your wife or possessions from you.
If them born you well don't agree and bow to the demand of the dictator.
It is then you will realize the wickedness and foolishness of those of you supporting the madness of Putin.
Shalom.
Shalom.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by plaindealer: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
angelfallz:
NATO was created to contain the USSR. The USSR has broken up, 30 years ago. So what is NATO still doing?
What is its use?

NATO was not obligated to the USSR, to PoTin, and definitely not to you..
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Father4all: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Gospel2Day:

Keep hailing dictators and deviants.
One day one Putin in person of an armed robber or cult leader may demand your wife or possessions from you.
If them born you well don't agree and bow to the demand of the dictator.
It is then you will realize the wickedness and foolishness of those of you supporting the madness of Putin.
Shalom.
Shalom.
why is he a dictator? Because America said so? I cannot be worshipping Americans Putin is doing the right thing. No one will want us country to be surrounded with foreign and hostile Soldiers, except the person is MAD
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by angelfallz(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Then you don't know it's history. If you don't know it's history, how do you expect to make sound decisions on what is currently going on in Ukraine?
plaindealer:

1 Like

Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by AlphaTaikun: 8:40am On Apr 07, 2022
plaindealer:

True that!

The use of Hyperbaric weapons in
Ukraine by Russians and the covert threats to use nuclear weapons
by Russia are confirmations that
Putin-led Russia cannot be trusted by mankind in the medium to long-term.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by olas24u(f): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2022
Visasolution048:

Who started a revolt against Gaddafi?
I guess the Americans did.

Every country has an opposition, and that is an internal crisis.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Owopariola01: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2022
plaindealer:

Calm down. Everybody who doesn't agree with you is a Putin bot or lunatic? What does that say about you?
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Owopariola01: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2022
plaindealer:

"The North Atlantic Treaty Organization was created in 1949 by the United States, Canada, and several Western European nations to provide collective security against the Soviet Union. NATO was the first peacetime military alliance the United States entered into outside of the Western Hemisphere."
Source: history. state. gov

"It is often said that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization was founded in response to the threat posed by the Soviet Union. This is only partially true. In fact, the Alliance’s creation was part of a broader effort to serve three purposes: deterring Soviet expansionism, forbidding the revival of nationalist militarism in Europe through a strong North American presence on the continent, and encouraging European political integration"

Source: Nato website.

By your standard, can we now call you Nato Bot and Lunatic?
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Owopariola01: 10:02am On Apr 07, 2022
plaindealer:

NATO was not obligated to the USSR, to PoTin, and definitely not to you.

You need a refresher course on history before airing your opinion on this issue.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by plaindealer: 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Owopariola01:

"The North Atlantic Treaty Organization was created in 1949 by the United States, Canada, and several Western European nations to provide collective security against the Soviet Union. NATO was the first peacetime military alliance the United States entered into outside of the Western Hemisphere."
Source: history. state. gov

"It is often said that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization was founded in response to the threat posed by the Soviet Union. This is only partially true. In fact, the Alliance’s creation was part of a broader effort to serve three purposes: deterring Soviet expansionism, forbidding the revival of nationalist militarism in Europe through a strong North American presence on the continent, and encouraging European political integration"

Source: Nato website.

By your standard, can we now call you Nato Bot and Lunatic?

Your irrelevant essay still failed to show us how some mad man and a lunatic in Moscow get to dictate to NATO or any country on the surface of the earth how and when to conduct their affairs.

You can not even intelligently articulate why and how NATO and the rest of the world own PUTIN anything or why they must be dictated to by him.

That lunatic monster in Moscow was ignored and allowed to invade several countries with no pushback, but I can guarantee you that he won't invade any other country after Ukraine, that's for sure,
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by Owopariola01: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
plaindealer:

Your irrelevant essay still failed to show us how some mad man and a lunatic in Moscow get to dictate to NATO or any country on the surface of the earth how and when to conduct their affairs.

You can not even intelligently articulate why and how NATO and the rest of the world own PUTIN anything or why they must be dictated to by him.

That lunatic monster in Moscow was ignored and allowed to invade several countries with no pushback, but I can guarantee you that he won't invade any other country after Ukraine, that's for sure,

Lol. If he invades your backyard, what will you do? Empty threat.

You don't know the history behind NATO; the other guy and I just schooled you on that. Be humble and learn. It takes nothing away from you.

Stop typing angrily with words like "lunatic and mad man." It says more about you than the person you are referring to.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by plaindealer: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Owopariola01:

You need a refresher course on history before airing your opinion on this issue.

So, you have historical facts that say NATO and the rest of the world must be dictated to and the world and NATO owe Putin and must bend over to his dictates or he will invade and slaughter civilians and create havoc all over the place.

Where did you get that history from?

Russia was not even a country when NATO was created so exactly what's the meaning of your pointless historical point?

USSR lost the cold war and relevance because of their foolish adventure in Afghanistan for 10 years, they not only lost to the Mujahedin in Afghanistan but also broke and bankrupt which led to the collapse of the USSR, and their worthless Warsaw pact, the equivalent of NATO.

So, explain to us what historical facts connected Russia with NATO or the formation of NATO when in fact there was nothing like PUtin or Russia when NATO was created so how did NATO reach an agreement with Russia, a country that didn't exist when NATO was created or part of Warsaw pact and the USSR?

USSR lost because of their foolishness and dumb adventure in Afghanistan, the same way he is losing and risking the collapse of Russia with his own dumb and foolish adventure in Ukraine because he did not learn from History and the sad and pathetic mistakes of his forefathers.

You miseducated yourself with your own flawed history.
Re: Russian Debt Default Is Now Very Likely After The US Blocked Payments by plaindealer: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Owopariola01:

Lol. If he invades your backyard, what will you do? Empty threat.

You don't know the history behind NATO; the other guy and I just schooled you on that. Be humble and learn. It takes nothing away from you.

Stop typing angrily with words like "lunatic and mad man." It says more about you than the person you are referring to.

Another lame rubbish about the history of NATO?

Please explain what the history of NATO got to do with Putin or Russia which was not a country when NATO was created?

Was putin and Russia was at the discussion table when NATO was created or when the USSR, the Warsaw pact and NATO went toe to toe?

Your history teacher fed you nonsense..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saad Hariri Resigns As Lebanese Prime Minister After Nationwide Mass Protests / Niger Coup Leaders Prohibit Citizens From Using Social Media / Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.