Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists (33772 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Father Simeon Kuro Slumps And Dies During Mass In Rivers State / Father Uche Ukor Slumps, Dies During Football Game In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Maxymilliano(m): 7:42am On Apr 06, 2022
His time was up and he was destined to give up at that material time.

Nothing mysterious about his death, it could have happened if he had remained in the comfort of his bedroom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Hector09(m): 7:44am On Apr 06, 2022
Abeg the man no well.... forget superstitious belief

1 Like

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:47am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He either died from an underlying illness or a natural death... nothing spiritual there.. undecided
Underlying illness resulting from excessive stress which wasn't properly treated. Most likely low BP.The illness is notorious for killing silently.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:49am On Apr 06, 2022
LadyRosa:

Why don't they say I worship them rather than have me dedicated to an imaginary being?
Well, the good thing is being a believer or not, humanity matters.I believe in God,you don't,but make we no run each other down.
Worshipping human is almost the same as worshipping an imaginary creature...you get?
I want you to think outside the box..that's all..I won't force you to drop your religious belief cos it's in you ..all I need is for you to be a free thinker..ask yourself some questions..why..how..why did this happen..

1 Like

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by LadyRosa(f): 7:53am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Worshipping human is almost the same as worshipping an imaginary creature...you get?
I want you to think outside the box..that's all..I won't force you to drop your religious belief cos it's in you ..all I need is for you to be a free thinker..ask yourself some questions..why..how..why did this happen..

I'm a free thinker to a level I choose it to be.im not a religious person,and I hardly listen to preachers except very few intelligent ones with deep foresights void of extremism or fanaticism.I believe in God as well as in the supernatural because I'm also a woman with supernatural abilities,born that way.

I believe in God not because of my parents,but because of personal experiences.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:56am On Apr 06, 2022
LadyRosa:

I'm a free thinker to a level I choose it to be.im not a religious person,and I hardly listen to preachers except very few intelligent ones with deep foresights void of extremism or fanaticism.I believe in God as well as in the supernatural because I'm also a woman with supernatural abilities,born that way.

I believe in God not because of my parents,but because of personal experiences.
It's cool..I will end it here then..your statement that made me quote you was devoid of logic reasoning....
Enjoy...
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Totilopussylick(m): 8:17am On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by buJu234: 8:22am On Apr 06, 2022
ignorance on rampage.

that is a 70-80% chance of cardiac arrest.

Assuming he was in a good health care system, he would have survived.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Esama: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2022
A stark illiterate you be.
adenigga:

Yeeee........
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by dododawa1: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2022
Time is up,RIP.
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Iwofalenun: 8:58am On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2022
Pdalds:
What type of Secondary school boys headline is this?

From Punch at that undecided
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Skillsnigeria: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by lebete3000: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by supereagle(m): 9:05am On Apr 06, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Ogun-church-scatters-as-preacher-dies-during-sermon-against-ritualists

Maybe he preached against himself and judgement came similar to what happened to Ananias and Saphira in the Bible.
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Opamercy10: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2022
An acquaintance of mine who claimed the man was his uncle said he was hypertensive.
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by BabaO2: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
He either died from an underlying illness or a natural death... nothing spiritual there.. undecided
Yeah, but sacry and why so coincidence?
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Kamachicho(f): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Not at all
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by otomatic(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2022
Cardiac arrest, that's all.
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by bablon20(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2022
Stale news!
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by nams77: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Do you know human created that God of yours?
You are better and stronger than he is.. stop hyping and feeling inferior when it comes to him..
It's called an imaginary creature for a reason..

Then who created humans? Humans?

Well whatever rock your boat. To each, his own.

As for me, I believe in the one and only true God, Jehovah EOD

1 Like

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by EmyGod(m): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2022
No matter what you think it can't change the impression that God is not real. Nobody interpret to God for he is his own interpreter. One of the reason why God is unpredictable is some people who mock him still live so they think since nothing happens to them in that case what they believe against God is truth but without knowing that the same mercy of God they play with is the source of their life even when the evil they vomit from their month wanted to crush them.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by iamuye(m): 9:24am On Apr 06, 2022
LadyRosa:
Hope his hands are clean.Some people pray negative prayers that eventually hook them because of they might be guilty of such crime.
God cannot be mocked.

I think God the creator can not be mocked. But Jehova/YHWH and his likes can be mocked.
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Shadysen: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's called the ignorance cycle..they keep spreading the belief that there is an imaginary creature up there..how about you take control of yourself and think for yourself instead of taking what you were told..

Don't just believe what was written by men to control others..your parent made the mistake..I don't think you should take the same step..you are a different person entirely..
blood sucker.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by imagrg(m): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2022
You are Satan's agent trying to make others lose their souls.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

God can and will always be mocked cos he is an imaginary creature.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Djponpin1(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

God can and will always be mocked cos he is an imaginary creature.. undecided

Bros your own deep ooo…..but you are right it’s high time we put God aside from every problems.
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 06, 2022
LadyRosa:
Hope his hands are clean.Some people pray negative prayers that eventually hook them because of they might be guilty of such crime.
God cannot be mocked.

I agree. Reminds me of this (54 seconds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2-sAWyOHy0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by harmony75: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2022
Go well great preacher.. Say the truth and the truth shall set you free" he has done his part he who ears let him hear.
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by mozona(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Maybe him too is not innocent
Re: Ogun Preacher Dies During Sermon Against Ritualists by OLULAW: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2022
Heart failure. Many people are walking dead. Always go for routine medical check up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslims Present Jesus' Portrait At Christmas Service In Kaduna (Photo) / Deeper Life Crusades, Retreats And Revivals — / Tolu And Tobi, Bimbo Odukoya's Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.