Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,195 members, 7,853,065 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan (15887 Views)

Npower Commences NEXIT Soft Loan Process For Npower N-agro Beneficiaries / Npower: How The Soft Loan Will Be Disbursed By The CBN / NEXIT: Business Plan Completed, Soft Loan Disbursement To Commence Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by Princevirus(m): 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

Some exited Npower Batch A and B volunteers have been confused about the requirements for the NEXIT soft loan business plan and are wondering if CAC Corporate Affairs Commission is required to be qualified for the CBN NEXIT soft loan, please there is no area where CAC Certificate was stated as a requirement either in the NEXIT business plan nor in the hard copies of the initial documents submitted to the NEXIT training officials.
Corporate Affairs Commission certificate is not needed for the NEXIT soft loan, all that is required is inputting the details of your business plan such as the financial plan, working capital, loan amount, cost of equipments and so on, there is nothing like CAC number on the NEXIT soft loan business plan, it is not mandatory.
Therefore exited Npower Batch A and B volunteers should breathe a sigh of relief as the CAC document is not needed in order for you to obtain the CBN NEXIT soft loan.

I was Shortlisted for the batch C II but have been unable to do my verification since last month. It keeps telling me that my bvn had already been used. What is my fate?
Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by akaahs(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

Payment will be made soon, it is at the concluding stage.
How cane one get to register?
Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Has training for batch A & B Finish?
Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by Abrian550(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Just get to a business centre where they do fingerprints verification & you’ll do your thing.
You don’t need that BVN thing. They’ll know what to do.

Princevirus:

I was Shortlisted for the batch C II but have been unable to do my verification since last month. It keeps telling me that my bvn had already been used. What is my fate?
Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by Germi9: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
MathewOG:
CAC might not be stated as required, but most rejected applications that seem legit where in my own opinion due to the lack of CAC, because the few approved all had CAC
Wait oo how did you guys submit your applications?
Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by Lionnation: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
Please can explain the procedure to me I am in the dark, how do I submit my business plan, is it still on going
Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by Gabphina(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Yes, CAC was not stated as a requirement, but a few of those who have gotten approval so far all had CAC, while those rejected were not having CAC. What does that tell you?

Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by peeps4u: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Germi9:

Wait oo how did you guys submit your applications?

Don't.mind them. They want to market CAC registration.

No loan application has been made neither has anyone's loan application been approved or rejected under NEXIT. NEXIT applicants are still in darkness till now after few were called for training last month or so.

4 Likes

Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by Lionnation: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
www.nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng please is this the site for NEXIT cbn loan, it's not responding, is there any other site for it
Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by Germi9: 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
peeps4u:

Don't.mind them. They want to market CAC registration.

No loan application has been made neither has anyone's loan application been approved or rejected under NEXIT. NEXIT applicants are still in darkness till now after few were called for training last month or so.
Thanks broh for clarity, you’re far too kind
Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by Tennyjot(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
When is the training for the next batch commencing for NEXIT
ezenwaez:

Some exited Npower Batch A and B volunteers have been confused about the requirements for the NEXIT soft loan business plan and are wondering if CAC Corporate Affairs Commission is required to be qualified for the CBN NEXIT soft loan, please there is no area where CAC Certificate was stated as a requirement either in the NEXIT business plan nor in the hard copies of the initial documents submitted to the NEXIT training officials.
Corporate Affairs Commission certificate is not needed for the NEXIT soft loan, all that is required is inputting the details of your business plan such as the financial plan, working capital, loan amount, cost of equipments and so on, there is nothing like CAC number on the NEXIT soft loan business plan, it is not mandatory.
Therefore exited Npower Batch A and B volunteers should breathe a sigh of relief as the CAC document is not needed in order for you to obtain the CBN NEXIT soft loan.
Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by Tennyjot(m): 4:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by andycoy4real(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
ok thank u
Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by bjack02(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Link to the soft loan, please.
Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by ezenwaez(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
bjack02:
Link to the soft loan, please.
Are you an exited Npower Batch A or B volunteer? If yes, then exercise patience for the next batch or check your NEXIT status using*45665#
Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by premierlead: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
MathewOG:
CAC might not be stated as required, but most rejected applications that seem legit where in my own opinion due to the lack of CAC, because the few approved all had CAC

Have you seen any approved or rejected application?
Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by Aaay: 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin
Re: Nexit: Cac Is Not A Criteria For Qualifying For The Cbn Soft Loan by ezenwaez(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Tennyjot:
When the business plan of the first batch and other documentations are completed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Management Trainee Test Invite / Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner / My Boss Only Pays Half Salary, What Can I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.