Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Please Suggest Loan Apps I Can Borrow From - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please Suggest Loan Apps I Can Borrow From (531 Views)

Which Loan App Can I Borrow From / Who Can Borrow Me 30k To Pay 35k? / Are FAIRMONEY Legit....i Want To Borrow From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest Loan Apps I Can Borrow From by manchyme: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2022
I need like 10 good suggestions,
Re: Please Suggest Loan Apps I Can Borrow From by proff010: 7:32am On Apr 06, 2022
Kashkash
Re: Please Suggest Loan Apps I Can Borrow From by ojun50(m): 7:55am On Apr 06, 2022
Abort abort abort

2 Likes

Re: Please Suggest Loan Apps I Can Borrow From by Carparts888(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2022
First I advise against borrowing from loan companies because of the outrageous interest and embarrassment it can cause as some can go extra mile calling and sending messages to your contacts to embarrass you.

Seek help first from colleagues, friends and family first and only apply for loan if it is a matter of extreme urgency or emergency.

Before you apply for loan, always keep the messages of your bank alert/transactions as it will help boost your chances of getting higher loan amount when you grant the loan app permission access your SMS.

If you must get a loan, I recommend the following 3.

1. Branch.

2. Palm credit.

3. Fair money.

There are other good ones too but you can never go wrong with these 3.

These ones are not the type that will be sending SMS to your contacts or calling to threaten you if u default.

They may disturb you with calls or worse report you to credit bureau using your BVN and this mean you can never get any loan again from any financial institutions, your visa will be rejected if u want to travel out, you may not get a job in a good company as you will fail your financial integrity test if background check is conducted and other benefits you can't access till you pay your loan.
Re: Please Suggest Loan Apps I Can Borrow From by manchyme: 10:13am On Apr 06, 2022
Carparts888:
First I advise against borrowing from loan companies because of the outrageous interest and embarrassment it can cause as some can go extra mile calling and sending messages to your contacts to embarrass you.

Seek help first from colleagues, friends and family first and only apply for loan if it is a matter of extreme urgency or emergency.

Before you apply for loan, always keep the messages of your bank alert/transactions as it will help boost your chances of getting higher loan amount when you grant the loan app permission access your SMS.

If you must get a loan, I recommend the following 3.

1. Branch.

2. Palm credit.

3. Fair money.

There are other good ones too but you can never go wrong with these 3.

These ones are not the type that will be sending SMS to your contacts or calling to threaten you if u default.

They may disturb you with calls or worse report you to credit bureau using your BVN and this mean you can never get any loan again from any financial institutions, your visa will be rejected if u want to travel out, you may not get a job in a good company as you will fail your financial integrity test if background check is conducted and other benefits you can't access till you pay your loan.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Please Suggest Loan Apps I Can Borrow From by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Avoid loan apps even if you can't. You're a bout to go in a journey you can never recover from in 5 to 8 years or even 10 years.what ever is making you think of those apps absorb the pain ,it will be over in short time .

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest Loan Apps I Can Borrow From by manchyme: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2022
jackslow:
Avoid loan apps even if you can't. You're a bout to go in a journey you can never recover from in 5 to 8 years or even 10 years.what ever is making you think of those apps absorb the pain ,it will be over in short time .
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What you are not told about trading F.o.r.e.x and C.r.y.p.t.o Market / Icx, ICOMEX Currency And Investment / Free Forex Trading Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.