Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

A Man Who Claims He Had Sex With Barack Obama In 1999 Tells His Story. (photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Man Who Claims He Had Sex With Barack Obama In 1999 Tells His Story. (photos) (1693 Views)

Joe Biden Reunites With Barack Obama At The White House (Pictures) / Trump Cuts US Ties With WHO, Claims It Is Under China's Control / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Who Claims He Had Sex With Barack Obama In 1999 Tells His Story. (photos) by confessionsad: 1:11am On Sep 06, 2023
Tucker Carlson is planning to air an interview with the convicted con artist who claims he had drug-fueled sex acts with Barack Obama.

In a promo clip on the social media platform X, the former Fox News host teased the interview with Larry Sinclair, who alleges Obama bought and smoked cocaine with him before they had a sexual encounter in 1999

In the teaser clip for the Carlson interview, Sinclair is seen claiming that, in 1999, he gave Obama $250 to purchase cocaine, which Sinclair snorted and Obama smoked, before the two men had a sexual liaison.

Carlson in the clip is seen describing Sinclair's claims about Obama as 'credible information that he's smoking crack and having sex with dudes

A spokesperson for Obama's personal office did not immediately respond to a request for comment from DailyMail.com on Tuesday evening.

Sinclair has a lengthy criminal history, including convictions on forgery, fraud and larceny charges, and has served prison time in Arizona, Florida and Colorado.

In 2008, when Sinclair first aired his claims, Politico reported on the saga, noting that the 'story has generally been ignored by the mainstream media, because he's been unable to substantiate his allegations.'

In June 2008, Sinclair rented a room at the National Press Club in Washington DC, and spoke for an hour, going into great detail about two sexual liaisons he claimed to have had with Obama in 1999, one in the back of a limo and another in a hotel room in Gurnee, Illinois.

Sinclair claimed that a limo driver introduced him to Obama after Sinclair asked for help connecting with someone to 'party,' and that Obama, then an Illinois state senator, readily introduced himself with his real name and job title.

The press conference ended in Sinclair's arrest on an open warrant from Delaware, after liberal bloggers who supported Obama apparently tipped off DC police to his scheduled appearance.

For more than a decade, Sinclair's claims were taken seriously only by the furthest fringe of conspiracy theorists, and had largely receded from public discourse.

Last week, Carlson revived the long-defunct controversy in a podcast interview.

Carlson, 54, speaking on the popular Adam Carolla Show last week, said: 'In 2008, it became really clear that Barack Obama had been having sex with men and smoking crack.'

'A guy came forward, Larry Sinclair, and said 'I'll sign an affidavit' and he did, 'I'll do a lie detector' and he did,' he added, calling Sinclair's claims 'obviously true.'

In fact, Sinclair notoriously failed the lie detector test in 2008, and then publicly accused Obama adviser David Axelrod of bribing the examiners to rig the results, according to Courthouse News Service.

Sinclair's history of sworn statements is also dubious. In 2001, he signed an affidavit claiming to be 'terminally ill' as he sought to have a warrant dismissed, although more than two decades later he appears to still be alive.

Carlson was fired by Fox News in April, and has since been producing his own show on X, the website formerly known as Twitter.

The pundit has claimed he was fired as a condition of Fox News' $787 million settlement with Dominion Voting Systems to end a lawsuit concerning the spread of lies about the 2020 presidential election.

Other media reports have claimed Carlson was fired over incendiary communications uncovered during the lawsuit.

Private messages sent by Carlson with 'highly offensive and crude remarks' were a 'catalyst' in Fox's decision to cut him loose, according to the New York Times.

One redacted message included a slur against a senior Fox executive, the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post both reported. Each of the reports relied on sources that were not named.

Re: A Man Who Claims He Had Sex With Barack Obama In 1999 Tells His Story. (photos) by illicit(m): 1:17am On Sep 06, 2023
Incredible
Re: A Man Who Claims He Had Sex With Barack Obama In 1999 Tells His Story. (photos) by wrongman665(m): 1:27am On Sep 06, 2023
Where is the child?
Re: A Man Who Claims He Had Sex With Barack Obama In 1999 Tells His Story. (photos) by izonborn098(m): 1:36am On Sep 06, 2023
He wanted to bring gay into nigeria, when he was a president..

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Claims He Had Sex With Barack Obama In 1999 Tells His Story. (photos) by googi: 1:46am On Sep 06, 2023
Obama must be running for President again o.
Re: A Man Who Claims He Had Sex With Barack Obama In 1999 Tells His Story. (photos) by Namaster: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2023
This is BS and Carlson knows it. But he'll feed his dumb followers anything because they'll believe it.

A crack-smoking, gay black man would have been slandered to oblivion in racist America. His opponents would have dug this up to humiliate and shame him.

In fact, Obama has the biggest dick energy of the past 3 presidents of the US. Trump is a close second.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Claims He Had Sex With Barack Obama In 1999 Tells His Story. (photos) by MrAgbako: 8:54am On Sep 06, 2023
E be like my eye dey pain me abi nah watin I read? 😂

Amadiogha go fire both you and Barack Obama yansh
Re: A Man Who Claims He Had Sex With Barack Obama In 1999 Tells His Story. (photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 8:58am On Sep 06, 2023
It's a norm over there

The only information I am interested is who was the top and bottom
Re: A Man Who Claims He Had Sex With Barack Obama In 1999 Tells His Story. (photos) by Meteng: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2023
I can believe. The way Obama was and still fighting for gays has been suspicious to me
Re: A Man Who Claims He Had Sex With Barack Obama In 1999 Tells His Story. (photos) by potent5(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obama is gay. That was why he fought tooth and nail to legalize it.
Re: A Man Who Claims He Had Sex With Barack Obama In 1999 Tells His Story. (photos) by NSNO(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2023
I doubt this but if it is true so what? 🤷‍♂️
Re: A Man Who Claims He Had Sex With Barack Obama In 1999 Tells His Story. (photos) by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obama senate state was and still filled with cocaine dealers so the probability of the story having credibility is high

Though I doubt it.

(1) (Reply)

John Prescot Scandal: How Africa? / US ELECTION LIVE - Donald Trump wins US presidential election (photo) / Breaking: Yaya Jammeh Has Fled To Gunies Conakry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.