Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Junior French Tennis Player Slaps Ghanaian Opponent After Losing (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Junior French Tennis Player Slaps Ghanaian Opponent After Losing (video) (614 Views)

French Tennis Player Slaps Ghanaian Opponent After Losing In The ITF Tournament / Aruna Quadri Now Highest-Rated African Table Tennis Player / Efe Ajagba Wins Curtis Harper Without A Punch After Opponent Walked Out Of Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Junior French Tennis Player Slaps Ghanaian Opponent After Losing (video) by ExAngel007(f): 8:46am On Apr 06, 2022
A brawl broke out after a tennis match in Ghana on Monday,
when a 15-year-old player slapped his opponent after losing a match in the first round of an ITF juniors tournament.

Video footage shows French tennis player Michael Kouame
meeting Ghana’s Raphael Nii Ankrah at center court, where he appeared to reach for a handshake but slapped Ankrah in the face instead.

Although it is unclear what led Kouame to slap his opponent, the move sparked an all-out brawl, according to videos posted on social media.

Michael Kouame slapped his opponent, Raphael Nii Ankrah,
following a loss at a junior tournament.

The footage was initially shared by the Functional Tennis
podcast, which said Tuesday in an Instagram Story that they decided to remove the clip. A tennis coach in Ghana obtained the footage and posted it on Twitter .

Ankrah beat Kouame — who was the No. 1 seed heading into the tournament — in three sets (6-2, 6-7, 7-6) to advance to the second round, where he will face Ishmael Nii Nortey
Dowuona, also of Ghana.

Ankrah will return to the court on Tuesday for a doubles
match against Italy’s Davide Brunetti and France’s Mickael
Kaouk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sfRjP_4zlE

https://nypost.com/2022/04/05/tennis-brawl-erupts-after-teen-player-slaps-opponent/

Re: Junior French Tennis Player Slaps Ghanaian Opponent After Losing (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:48am On Apr 06, 2022
This Bianca slap is really causing trouble all over the world tongue tongue tongue.

1 Like

Re: Junior French Tennis Player Slaps Ghanaian Opponent After Losing (video) by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Unrestrained
Re: Junior French Tennis Player Slaps Ghanaian Opponent After Losing (video) by DoctorOlasDesk: 8:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This Bianca slap is really causing trouble all over the world tongue tongue tongue.

grin
Re: Junior French Tennis Player Slaps Ghanaian Opponent After Losing (video) by thorpido(m): 8:53am On Apr 06, 2022
Sore loser.He should be sanctioned.
Re: Junior French Tennis Player Slaps Ghanaian Opponent After Losing (video) by 9gerian: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2022
Thank God they are both black else…

ExAngel007:
A brawl broke out after a tennis match in Ghana on Monday,
when a 15-year-old player slapped his opponent after losing a
match in the first round of an ITF juniors tournament.

Video footage shows French tennis player Michael Kouame
meeting Ghana’s Raphael Nii Ankrah at center court, where he
appeared to reach for a handshake but slapped Ankrah in the
face instead.

Although it is unclear what led Kouame to slap his opponent,
the move sparked an all-out brawl, according to videos posted
on social media.

Michael Kouame slapped his opponent, Raphael Nii Ankrah,
following a loss at a junior tournament.

The footage was initially shared by the Functional Tennis
podcast, which said Tuesday in an Instagram Story that they
decided to remove the clip. A tennis coach in Ghana obtained
the footage and posted it on Twitter .

Ankrah beat Kouame — who was the No. 1 seed heading into
the tournament — in three sets (6-2, 6-7, 7-6) to advance to
the second round, where he will face Ishmael Nii Nortey
Dowuona, also of Ghana.

Ankrah will return to the court on Tuesday for a doubles
match against Italy’s Davide Brunetti and France’s Mickael
Kaouk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sfRjP_4zlE

https://nypost.com/2022/04/05/tennis-brawl-erupts-after-teen-player-slaps-opponent/

Re: Junior French Tennis Player Slaps Ghanaian Opponent After Losing (video) by superCleanworks(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Tennis players move their hands at super speed even with a heavy racket in their hand.

Now, Just imagine getting slapped by venus or serena with free hands.
Re: Junior French Tennis Player Slaps Ghanaian Opponent After Losing (video) by PlayerMeji: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2022
Assault cases in sports getting more common by the day.

People are just frustrated one way or the other.
Re: Junior French Tennis Player Slaps Ghanaian Opponent After Losing (video) by Padipadi(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2022
He was biancanised.
They should ban his left hand. He should play with only his right hand for life.
If he slaps with the right hand, he should be banned to the legs only
Re: Junior French Tennis Player Slaps Ghanaian Opponent After Losing (video) by paulolee(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2022
I swear if na me eeh, we go fight beat ourselves for outside... I hate bad losers bcoz nobody is a born winner, we do lose
Re: Junior French Tennis Player Slaps Ghanaian Opponent After Losing (video) by paulolee(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2022
9gerian:
Thank God they are both black else…

I swear....online for don catch fire assuming dt French guy na white skin
Re: Junior French Tennis Player Slaps Ghanaian Opponent After Losing (video) by rolinox(m): 11:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Yes, an unpleasant situation for tennis. When I play tennis, I have a lot of energy and a flame of excitement. But I never fight with my opponents. When I realize that I have questions for my opponent, or when I want to say that I don't like something, I interrupt a friendly match and tell him honestly about it. I think that's an adult approach to the game, you know. There are rules for tennis disputes in such situations. On mytennisoutfitter website, I read a lot of helpful tips for tennis players. You can find tips on how to spot foul play. There are also articles there about tennis maps of different cities.
Perhaps this French player knows nothing about sports ethics?

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Shop For Sale / Draw Tips To Stake As Singles Daily / Fixed Match Predictions With 100% Win Guarantee On Sportybet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.