Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday (1178 Views)

Stray Bullet Nearly Killed This Child In Portharcourt (Photos) / A Bullet Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday Night In Mkpogu, Port Harcourt. PHOTOS / Task Force Officer Nearly Killed By Cultists During Raid In Lagos.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by charles009(m): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Ok folks, I have taken to this medium with intent to create awareness. Please let us all be careful..

So yesterday, I got a call that someone needed my space for a seminar. I love money, so I quickly dashed off to make the office available.

After the session, I locked up, got into the car, started the car, I was about to engage the gear, when I remembered, I had not switched the change over.

Guys, as I came down, I saw a baby, maybe 2 years old hiding under my tires. I screamed out, started looking for the mum. The mother came rushing like a mad woman. It happened the house help who was looking after the baby, was busy gisting with a guy nearby and totally forgot about her duties.

Abeg make una follow me thank baba God, wetin I for talk sef. Who go believe me. As a father, how can I ever live through this.

Let's be careful out there and most importantly pray to whatever God you believe in. Have you had a similar experience?

Enjoy your day folks and stay safe...

8 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2022
Its good to pay attention to your instincts majority a times undecided

Pls I sell power steering pumps of all car models. Patronise me today 0904597649seven (WhatsApp)
Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by delzbaba(m): 9:33am On Apr 06, 2022
Very very lucky, your guardian angel and the babies own were looking out for both of you oh.

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by Redoil: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2022
young girls are always gisting with their lover since time immemorial
Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by superCleanworks(m): 9:38am On Apr 06, 2022
charles009:
Ok
Guys, as I came down, I saw a baby, maybe 2 years old hiding under my tires. I screamed out, started looking for the mum. The mother came rushing like a mad woman. It happened the house help who was looking after the baby, was busy gisting with a guy nearby and totally forgot about her duties.

Deliver us from wahala oh lord.
Just imagine sitting in police station or cell during this heat season.
Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by charles009(m): 9:40am On Apr 06, 2022
superCleanworks:

Deliver us from wahala oh lord.
Just imagine sitting in police station or cell during this heat season.

My brother, see temptation. I keep playing the scenario over in my head till this minute.

We thank God in the end.

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by Padipadi: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2022
Greater testimony. I thank God for you op.
Babies can be so carefree at some point that they can crawl anywhere. From eating wires to eating phones, sand, dirt's etc.
Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmm!I thank God for you o.
Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by mhizace: 11:52am On Apr 06, 2022
Thank God oo if not them for say na ritualist u be
Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
charles009:
Ok folks, I have taken to this medium with intent to create awareness. Please let us all be careful..

So yesterday, I got a call that someone needed my space for a seminar. I love money, so I quickly dashed off to make the office available.

After the session, I locked up, got into the car, started the car, I was about to engage the gear, when I remembered, I had not switched the change over.

Abeg make una follow me thank baba God, wetin I for talk sef. Who go believe me. As a father, how can I ever live through this.

Let's be careful out there and most importantly pray to whatever God you believe in. Have you had a similar experience?

This kind of accident happens alot.
Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2022
Redoil:
young girls are always gisting with their lover since time immemorial

grin That's the way of nature.
Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by Passionate888: 1:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Thank God o
Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by Dollarremix(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nah God
Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by Realmi: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
We happy for u oo

But they need to return that house help to where they brought her from

Any househelp wey don dey see man na time bomb

Any househelp wey don dey form clique na sniper

It is better to send them away wen u see this signs

Make devil no ho use u
Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Thanks be to God....
Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by mysticwarrior(m): 6:01am On Apr 07, 2022
You are a very lucky man, a woman close to where i live mostakenly killed her four year old son while trying to reverse, it was a heartbreaking experience as she almost ran mad.
Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:41am On Apr 07, 2022
charles009:

And you fail to give the house girl a dirty slap angry
Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by Babatojide: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2022
As much as I hate violence
Especially during this holy month
A BIG FAT SLAP EACH FOR THE HOUSE HELP AND THE GUY plus one or two dozen shouts of
“Ogun kee you” for all of them
Would have been my recovery therapy wink
I’m grateful to God for You o
Re: How I Nearly Killed A Baby Yesterday by charles009(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
mysticwarrior:
You are a very lucky man, a woman close to where i live mostakenly killed her four year old son while trying to reverse, it was a heartbreaking experience as she almost ran mad.

Na God hand we dey Bros

(1) (Reply)

Infact This Nairalander Was Banned Till Eternity?pics Beware Of Him And His Tric / The Sokoloan Scam / Police Vows To Find The People Making The Rotating Plate Number In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.