Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings (1615 Views)

National Convention: Fresh Crisis Hits South West PDP / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by SATANICALLY666: 9:44am On Apr 06, 2022
The current waves of terrorist-related violence by the proscribed IPOB's armed unit, the Eastern Security Network (ESN), in the South East region of Nigeria, have brought pains and misery to not only the living, but also the dead.

In Anambra and Imo, some beleaguered families lamented that they had to dump their deceased in shallow graves unceremoniously due to shortage of coffins. They also accused coffin sellers of intentionally hoarding supplies which they later sell at exorbitant prices that only the filthy rich can afford.

Some despairing relatives who couldn't bear the horror of dumping their loved ones in shallow graves resorted to cremation, which they claimed is a better alternative.

The most vocal of them is a 65-year-old widow, Mrs. Ngozi Nwachukwu, who lost her only child to an attack carried out by the proscribed IPOB terrorist group. Mrs. Ngozi, who hails from Ezinifite, Aguata Local Government Area, Anambra State, fingered Nwayi Akpati Ozu of being the brains behind the outrageous hike.

"Yes, demand for coffins has grown exponentially due to the senseless killings by IPOB, but that doesn't justify the outrageous prices our coffin sellers are charging us. I know Nwayi Akpati Ozu is the brains behind the hike. She's been holding meetings with other sellers. I have always known her to be a very greedy person. Now because of her, some of us are burying our loved ones in shallow graves without caskets." Mrs. Ngozi lamented.

Meanwhile, the industry of mourning has recorded tremendous gains due to the unprecedented rise in deaths.

One of the coffin sellers, who preferred anonymity because of the sensitivity of the subject matter, confided in us that although he's not in support of the insecurity in the South East region, the resulting deaths have brought nothing but prosperity to him.

"Before now, I hardly sell 2 caskets in a month. I have been living from hand to mouth. I could hardly feed my family. But things began to change when IPOB started killing. As you can see, my shop is empty. I have sold over 50 caskets. My entire supply, I have sold in a single day. While it's a blessing to me, I feel for those who have lost their loved ones to the IPOB madness" the coffin-seller said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Fahdiga(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2022
grin grin grin. This has to be the dumbest thing I've read in my entire life. Who wrote this trash? Imagine saying coffin made of wood is now a scarce commodity in the east because of IPOB killings. The idiotic author should have also told us that there's tree and nail scarcity too. I wonder why I even commented on this hilarious joke since I don't always visit jokes section on nairaland.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Roger3D(m): 9:47am On Apr 06, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
The current waves of terrorist-related violence by the proscribed IPOB's armed unit, the Eastern Security Network (ESN), in the South East region of Nigeria, have brought pains and misery to not only the living, but also the dead.

In Anambra and Imo, some beleaguered families lamented that they had to dump their deceased in shallow graves unceremoniously due to shortage of coffins. They also accused coffin sellers of intentionally hoarding supplies which they later sell at exorbitant prices that only the filthy rich can afford.

Some despairing relatives who couldn't bear the horror of dumping their loved ones in shallow graves resorted to cremation, which they claimed is a better alternative.

The most vocal of them is a 65-year-old widow, Mrs. Ngozi Nwachukwu, who lost her only child to an attack carried out by the proscribed IPOB terrorist group. Mrs. Ngozi, who hails from Ezinifite, Aguata Local Government Area, Anambra State, fingered Nwayi Akpati Ozu of being the brains behind the outrageous hike.

"Yes, demand for coffins has grown exponentially due to the senseless killings by IPOB, but that doesn't justify the outrageous prices our coffin sellers are charging us. I know Nwayi Akpati Ozu is the brains behind the hike. She's been holding meetings with other sellers. I have always known her to be a very greedy person. Now because of her, some of us are burying our loved ones in shallow graves without caskets." Mrs. Ngozi lamented.

Meanwhile, the industry of mourning has recorded tremendous gains due to the unprecedented rise in deaths.

One of the coffin sellers, who preferred anonymity because of the sensitivity of the subject matter, confided in us that although he's not in support of the insecurity in the South East region, the resulting deaths have brought nothing but prosperity to him.

"Before now, I hardly sell 2 caskets in a month. I have been living from hand to mouth. I could hardly feed my family. But things began to change when IPOB started killing. As you can see, my shop is empty. I have sold over 50 caskets. My entire supply, I have sold in a single day. While it's a blessing to me, I feel for those who have lost their loved ones to the IPOB madness" the coffin-seller said.
You can imagine

2 Likes

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Anieke77(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Speechless

3 Likes

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Fahdiga(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2022
Roger3D:
You can imagine
So you believed that joke?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by qekng40(f): 9:53am On Apr 06, 2022
Jokes on all of you. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by colorsofrainbow: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2022
Joke of the century grin grin

Mumu propaganda from Fulani terrorists cum Tinubu's agberos to spite ipob/ESN.
SW should deal with skull scarcity happening in their suffersticated region while North deals with human scarcity happening over there.

No be only coffin scarcity grin
This period that coffin dealers in SE are seriously complaining of bad market but Fulani terrorists/Tinubu's agberos are saying otherwise for mischievous reasons. Make una go deal with terrorists rocking the North left right center or the skull mining graduates implementing what they learnt sophisticatedly.

The way ESN never gave way for Fulani herdsmen terrorists to turn SE what they ve turned North is deeply paining them that any propaganda against ipob will do for them but they all know they are wasting their time. 95% of Igbos are used to the propaganda from Fulani terrorists/Tinubu's agberos against ipob and are not shaken. grin grin
Na una go tire las las grin

Believe it or not,SE is the safest region after SS in this country as we speak.
Come and wail... grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Rastaramsey(m): 9:59am On Apr 06, 2022
Damnnnn
O.p is as stupid as the niggarr above me undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Okoroawusa: 10:03am On Apr 06, 2022
I am not a supporter of IPOB but this article i just read is pure rubbish...

Because Eliza na ashewo no mean say na she invent gonorrhea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by colorsofrainbow: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
He's a Tinubu's slumdog so you shouldn't be surprised grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by adekolaelect(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
grin grin grin. This has to be the dumbest thing I've read in my entire life. Who wrote this trash? Imagine saying coffin made of wood is now a scarce commodity in the east because of IPOB killings. The idiotic author should have also told us that there's tree and nail scarcity too. I wonder why I even commented on this hilarious joke since I don't always visit jokes section on nairaland.
Oga your ranting doesn't translate to realities.At leas you were thought in the elementary Economics that " higher demand create scarcity and increase in prices" so what is your point of bragging? Is there no mass killing in the East? Are Easterner don't use Coffin for Berier any more ?? Stop exposing your low intelectual in the public .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by colorsofrainbow: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga your ranting doesn't translate to realities.At leas you were thought in the elementary Economics that " higher demand create scarcity and increase in prices" so what is your point of bragging? Is there no mass killing in the East? Are Easterner don't use Coffin for Berier any more ?? Stop exposing your low intelectual in the public .
English is weeping heavily for a Tinubu's agbero cry cry cry

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Wow shocked
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by adekolaelect(m): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

English is weeping heavily for a Tinubu's agbero cry cry cry
senseless IPOB Terrorist member sighted. They can't reason,low IQ,they want everybody to be like them, sense is not on their side but believed they know it all ,they consentrate more on others than theirs, they play victims game ,they blame others for their stupidity ,they are the Enemies of peace ,they destroy ,they contribute money for Terrorists to destroy their papa land lastly they hang on others soagder to survive.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by colorsofrainbow: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2022
adekolaelect:
senseless IPOB Terrorist member sighted. They can't reason,low IQ,they want everybody to be like them, sense is not on their side but believed they know it all ,they consentrate more on others than theirs, they play victims game ,they blame others for their stupidity ,they are the Enemies of peace ,they destroy ,they contribute money for Terrorists to destroy their papa land lastly they hang on others soagder to survive.
I can only see tears from here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by IGBOSON1: 10:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Fahdiga:

It's like you don't know how these Igbo-haters operate! Theirs is a well organised operation on this forum! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by swaggerjack: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

He's a Tinubu's slumdog so you shouldn't be surprised grin
Copyright this term... e choke.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by colorsofrainbow: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Anything to blackmail ipob is welcome.
Mumu propaganda from terrorist ravaging North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by IGBOSON1: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2022
adekolaelect:

STFU!

How many murders can you record that happened in the past two weeks in the entire south-east (most of which were committed by you evil Igbo-haters just so you can blame IPOB/ESN) to warrant 'scarcity of coffin' in the region! What studies did you do to be able to open your stinking mouth to posit more people were murdered in the south-east than say the south-south or south-west.....never mind middle-belt!?

2 Likes

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by iyapont: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Mad headline,what's this? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by IGBOSON1: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2022
This rubbish is part of the wider campaign by these animals to try and demarket the south-east in a bid to try and get Ndigbo to 'hate' IPOB and Mazi Kanu!

You despise a people, yet you can't imagine a Nigeria without them! Even as we speak, the same schmucks are plotting how to deny a Igbo person presidency seeing as Igbo can't be president of Nigeria since we are their 'slaves'!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by adekolaelect(m): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2022
IGBOSON1:

STFU!

How many murders can you record that happened in the past two weeks in the entire south-east (most of which were committed by you evil Igbo-haters just so you can blame IPOB/ESN) to warrant 'scarcity of coffin' in the region! What studies did you do to be able to open your stinking mouth to posit more people were murdered in the south-east than say the south-south or south-west.....never mind middle-belt!?
At least sit at home and killing is your work from Monday till Friday ,your ESN are still incharge to kill whoever not complying with the other. Oga limit ranting and visit your region to know how you have turn your region to war zone in the name of freedom fighting which has turned to the act of Terrorist.I am not your problem. but yourselves. Hatred and Ethnic Bigot has drive you to where you are today . continue.

2 Likes

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by mighty2: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2022
May God continue to strengthen ipob pigs
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by gidgiddy: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

The funny thing is that the person who wrote this nonsense is from a Region where armed bandits are slaughtering and kidnapping hundreds of people every week. But his problem is the East

1 Like

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Golan007: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Coffin scarcity.

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by ChoCho54(f): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2022
Anieke77:
Speechless
It's zombies like you that enable the stupidity of these other zombies since you can believe that rubbish there.

Even Kaduna has not run out of coffin talkless SE.

SW where fresh heads are plucked off everyday have not run out of coffin.

Hiss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2022
adekolaelect:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by ChoCho54(f): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2022
Golan007:
Coffin scarcity.

Golan007 e shock you Abi

Bloggers won't make heaven for whining your heads 360° grin

2 Likes

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by PrinceOfLagos: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2022
I've never supported IPob and there foolishness but, this news is rubbish
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by ChoCho54(f): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2022
adekolaelect:
What did this low budget zombie chop bikonu? Why are you regurgitating all over NL?

1 Like

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by NnamdiAzikiwe: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2022
grin why e no scare for north....
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by ChoCho54(f): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I've never supported IPob and there foolishness but, this news is rubbish
No it's not rubbish.
You yoruba mooslims have continued to label Ipob with all kinds of things, do you believe them when they refute the lies?

You must believe it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sule Lamido And Sons Contest For Senate,governor And HOR / 12 APC Governors Endorse Tinubu For Presidency: As Nomination Is Submitted / Enemy Within: Between Aniomas & Ikwerres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.