Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings (1628 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Killed In Aba As IPOB Militants Run Wild In Abia / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by ChoCho54(f): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2022
adekolaelect:
At least sit at home and killing is your work from Monday till Friday ,your ESN are still incharge to kill whoever not complying with the other. Oga limit ranting and visit your region to know how you have turn your region to war zone in the name of freedom fighting which has turned to the act of Terrorist.I am not your problem. but yourselves. Hatred and Ethnic Bigot has drive you to where you are today . continue.
Abeg quiet. Keep quiet with the jargons you are writing. It's a herculean task reading the potopoto you are writing. Abeg go rest.
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by PrinceOfLagos: 11:19am On Apr 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
No it's not rubbish.
You yoruba mooslims have continued to label Ipob with all kinds of things, do you believe them when they refute the lies?

You must believe it.
I don't banter words with market woman
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by adekolaelect(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
Abeg quiet. Keep quiet with the jargons you are writing. It's a herculean task reading the potopoto you are writing. Abeg go rest.
ok sir .you will still pretend as if everything is ok when the scarsity of land too started bcs of mass killing in your region.

1 Like

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by ChoCho54(f): 11:36am On Apr 06, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't banter words with market woman
Sharaaaap skull miner!

1 Like

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Fahdiga(m): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

He's a Tinubu's slumdog so you shouldn't be surprised grin
No wonder grin
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Fahdiga(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
IGBOSON1:

It's like you don't know how these Igbo-haters operate! Theirs is a well organised operation on this forum! smiley
But they will fail woefully

1 Like

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Fahdiga(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga your ranting doesn't translate to realities.At leas you were thought in the elementary Economics that " higher demand create scarcity and increase in prices" so what is your point of bragging? Is there no mass killing in the East? Are Easterner don't use Coffin for Berier any more ?? Stop exposing your low intelectual in the public .
Incoherent gibberish devoid of logic
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Fahdiga(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

English is weeping heavily for a Tinubu's agbero cry cry cry
grin grin
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by NGsultan(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Tochj(m): 1:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga your ranting doesn't translate to realities.At leas you were thought in the elementary Economics that " higher demand create scarcity and increase in prices" so what is your point of bragging? Is there no mass killing in the East? Are Easterner don't use Coffin for Berier any more ?? Stop exposing your low intelectual in the public .
Coffins that any cut and join carpenter can make is scarc?
Are you ok?
All these is to discredit ESN?
You want our beautiful land to be another Benue and Niger State
God forbid
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Boomdoom: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
See what ESN has turned South East into
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by vasel15: 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
The current waves of terrorist-related violence by the proscribed IPOB's armed unit, the Eastern Security Network (ESN), in the South East region of Nigeria, have brought pains and misery to not only the living, but also the dead.

In Anambra and Imo, some beleaguered families lamented that they had to dump their deceased in shallow graves unceremoniously due to shortage of coffins. They also accused coffin sellers of intentionally hoarding supplies which they later sell at exorbitant prices that only the filthy rich can afford.

Some despairing relatives who couldn't bear the horror of dumping their loved ones in shallow graves resorted to cremation, which they claimed is a better alternative.

The most vocal of them is a 65-year-old widow, Mrs. Ngozi Nwachukwu, who lost her only child to an attack carried out by the proscribed IPOB terrorist group. Mrs. Ngozi, who hails from Ezinifite, Aguata Local Government Area, Anambra State, fingered Nwayi Akpati Ozu of being the brains behind the outrageous hike.

"Yes, demand for coffins has grown exponentially due to the senseless killings by IPOB, but that doesn't justify the outrageous prices our coffin sellers are charging us. I know Nwayi Akpati Ozu is the brains behind the hike. She's been holding meetings with other sellers. I have always known her to be a very greedy person. Now because of her, some of us are burying our loved ones in shallow graves without caskets." Mrs. Ngozi lamented.

Meanwhile, the industry of mourning has recorded tremendous gains due to the unprecedented rise in deaths.

One of the coffin sellers, who preferred anonymity because of the sensitivity of the subject matter, confided in us that although he's not in support of the insecurity in the South East region, the resulting deaths have brought nothing but prosperity to him.

"Before now, I hardly sell 2 caskets in a month. I have been living from hand to mouth. I could hardly feed my family. But things began to change when IPOB started killing. As you can see, my shop is empty. I have sold over 50 caskets. My entire supply, I have sold in a single day. While it's a blessing to me, I feel for those who have lost their loved ones to the IPOB madness" the coffin-seller said.

What of kaduna?
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by adekolaelect(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Tochj:

Coffins that any cut and join carpenter can make is scarc?
Are you ok?
All these is to discredit ESN?
You want our beautiful land to be another Benue and Niger State
God forbid
sorry I don't know .I don't know Terrorist dominant in your land is among the beuteful in Igbo land...

1 Like

Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by NGsultan(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
vasel15:

What of kaduna?

Kaduna is more peaceful than Imo and Anambra states.
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by NGsultan(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
grin grin grin. This has to be the dumbest thing I've read in my entire life. Who wrote this trash? Imagine saying coffin made of wood is now a scarce commodity in the east because of IPOB killings. The idiotic author should have also told us that there's tree and nail scarcity too. I wonder why I even commented on this hilarious joke since I don't always visit jokes section on nairaland.

You're yet to come to terms with the fact that South East is now AfghanEastern
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by NGsultan(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Roger3D:
You can imagine

That's humans for you. Our selfish interests first. grin
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by NGsultan(m): 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
SilentQueen:
Wow shocked

E shock you? wink cheesy
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Roger3D(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Fahdiga:
So you believed that joke?
Of course the news is fake
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by ablejesus26(m): 3:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
gidgiddy:

The funny thing is that the person who wrote this nonsense is from a Region where armed bandits are slaughtering and kidnapping hundreds of people every week. But his problem is the East

You can pack your bags and baggages and relocate to that region with the stupid op undecided
Igboland is not doing any competition on terror and unrest with any region.
Everything to crush any group of brainwashed bastards be you ipob/esn/ugm/dss/fulani etc bringing senseless insurrection into Igboland is a good move.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by ablejesus26(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
[s]The current waves of terrorist-related violence by the proscribed IPOB's armed unit, the Eastern Security Network (ESN), in the South East region of Nigeria, have brought pains and misery to not only the living, but also the dead.

In Anambra and Imo, some beleaguered families lamented that they had to dump their deceased in shallow graves unceremoniously due to shortage of coffins. They also accused coffin sellers of intentionally hoarding supplies which they later sell at exorbitant prices that only the filthy rich can afford.

Some despairing relatives who couldn't bear the horror of dumping their loved ones in shallow graves resorted to cremation, which they claimed is a better alternative.

The most vocal of them is a 65-year-old widow, Mrs. Ngozi Nwachukwu, who lost her only child to an attack carried out by the proscribed IPOB terrorist group. Mrs. Ngozi, who hails from Ezinifite, Aguata Local Government Area, Anambra State, fingered Nwayi Akpati Ozu of being the brains behind the outrageous hike.

"Yes, demand for coffins has grown exponentially due to the senseless killings by IPOB, but that doesn't justify the outrageous prices our coffin sellers are charging us. I know Nwayi Akpati Ozu is the brains behind the hike. She's been holding meetings with other sellers. I have always known her to be a very greedy person. Now because of her, some of us are burying our loved ones in shallow graves without caskets." Mrs. Ngozi lamented.

Meanwhile, the industry of mourning has recorded tremendous gains due to the unprecedented rise in deaths.

One of the coffin sellers, who preferred anonymity because of the sensitivity of the subject matter, confided in us that although he's not in support of the insecurity in the South East region, the resulting deaths have brought nothing but prosperity to him.

"Before now, I hardly sell 2 caskets in a month. I have been living from hand to mouth. I could hardly feed my family. But things began to change when IPOB started killing. As you can see, my shop is empty. I have sold over 50 caskets. My entire supply, I have sold in a single day. While it's a blessing to me, I feel for those who have lost their loved ones to the IPOB madness" the coffin-seller said.
[/s]
Thrash.
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Boomdoom: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Roger3D:
Of course the news is fake

Show us the original
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by NGsultan(m): 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Boomdoom:

Show us the original

Nice challenge cheesy
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by Anieke77(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
ChoCho54:
It's zombies like you that enable the stupidity of these other zombies since you can believe that rubbish there.

Even Kaduna has not run out of coffin talkless SE.

SW where fresh heads are plucked off everyday have not run out of coffin.

Hiss.
mind you am igbo,look at my name.
Re: Coffin Scarcity Hits South East As IPOB Intensifies Killings by COFFINSELLER: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2022
I sell cheap coffins. Those in South East should take note please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: Tinubu Nominated Me To Be Vice-president — Osinbajo / IPOB: One Feared Killed, Two Dangote Trucks, Tricycle, Others Burnt / APC Has Lost The Opportunity To Win The Election - Daniel Bwala Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.