Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,323 members, 7,860,773 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

25-year Old Man Set To Wed 85-year Old Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 25-year Old Man Set To Wed 85-year Old Woman (377 Views)

Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25-year Old Man Set To Wed 85-year Old Woman by Newsupdates247: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2022
A Kenyan man simply identified as Muima, has revealed his plans to marry Thereza, 85.

In a new video by Afrimax English on YouTube, the couple shared their love story and decision to get married.

According to Tuko website, the couple first met while Muima and some of his friends were searching for a house to rent. They ended up renting her house and she would often call Muima, “My husband”.

Read More
https://newsupdates247.com.ng/25-year-old-man-set-to-wed-85-year-old-woman-both-calls-it-love/

Re: 25-year Old Man Set To Wed 85-year Old Woman by Hezzyluv: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Hia... kiss

Kenyans and their weird display Sha. Yesterday, we read about a Kenyan woman who married holy spirit. And latter, her decomposing body was found.

If na Oyibo him wam marry, we for sey na for green card popoz. But this one gat me speechless.
Re: 25-year Old Man Set To Wed 85-year Old Woman by Richy4(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Is renting an apartment really that expensive in Kenya? What is the meaning of this....That kissing or whatever they were trying to do on that pic is really disturbing to imagine embarassed

1 Like

Re: 25-year Old Man Set To Wed 85-year Old Woman by faithfull18(f): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How My Best Friend Killed My Only Family. / House Clearance Sales!!! / The Justice Court Ep 132 || Dna Test Uncovers Family Mystery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.