Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. (538 Views)

Join This New Exchange Now And Make Up To $100 Or More / Send It To Your Alipay Bank Card, Wechat. / Exchange RMB Business In China, Wechat, Alipay, Usdt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by zhongbi668106: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2022
New RMB exchange mode
It is more convenient for Huishang bank to exchange RMB online
The RMB exchange rate changes according to the daily exchange rate, which may be different in the morning and afternoon.
To provide your Alipay bank card, WeChat, our second payment.
Guangdong new era company in Lagos is our long-term partner
You should make good money and work hard when you shop or protect your life
We can provide you with the profit model of the foreign exchange market and the purchasing market
We can also provide our business license in China
As long as you need RMB, please contact me directly!!!

We have our own agent in Nigeria. We can meet or call

WhatsApp 852 6389 6695

Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by zhongbi668106: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2022
WhatsApp 852 6389 6695 contact information

Today's exchange rate is 91.5
Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by zhongbi668106: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
zhongbi668106:
WhatsApp 852 6389 6695 contact information

Today's exchange rate is 91.5
Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by zhongbi668106: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Good evening
Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by zhongbi668106: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
We have our own agent in Nigeria, who can meet or call.
Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by Nedstar: 4:18am On Apr 07, 2022
Please send me a message on my WhatsApp 09131407349.
Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by Chrismanuels(m): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2022
Where are you. Located in Nigeria
Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by zhongbi668106: 9:18am On Apr 07, 2022
Chrismanuels:
Where are you. Located in Nigeria

Abeokuta, Ogun state
Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by zhongbi668106: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nedstar:
Please send me a message on my WhatsApp 09131407349.

You can contact me directly.,
Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by zhongbi668106: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
zhongbi668106:

You can contact me directly.,
Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by zhongbi668106: 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Today's exchange rate is 90
Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by zhongbi668106: 1:00am On Apr 08, 2022
zhongbi668106:
Today's exchange rate is 90
Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by Chrismanuels(m): 1:18am On Apr 08, 2022
No body should deal with these guys they are scammers I tried dealing with them

If you see what happens he sent fake RMB to my agent and wanted me to send him cash I told him to wait he refused I insisted he must wait he kept stretching and pressuring saying he'll call the Chinese police to pick my agent and me with a lot of pressure in between

My agent agent later came online told me no money Was received only for him to say he recovered the fund. if you deal with this guy you are on you own
Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by Chrismanuels(m): 1:19am On Apr 08, 2022
Screen shost
Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by zhongbi668106: 1:35am On Apr 08, 2022
Chrismanuels:
No body should deal with these guys they are scammers I tried dealing with them

If you see what happens he sent fake RMB to my agent and wanted me to send him cash I told him to wait he refused I insisted he must wait he kept stretching and pressuring saying he'll call the Chinese police to pick my agent and me with a lot of pressure in between

My agent agent later came online told me no money Was received only for him to say he recovered the fund. if you deal with this guy you are on you own

Please provide evidence. You lied to me and blame me?
Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by Chrismanuels(m): 1:45am On Apr 08, 2022
These are the screenshots

Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by Chrismanuels(m): 1:47am On Apr 08, 2022
This is where he kept threatening with Chinese police to pickup my agent this guy is a rogue that's his agent in Nigeria

Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by Chrismanuels(m): 1:49am On Apr 08, 2022
This this guy tell me say make I join am omor this guy na pure scammer oo

Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by Chrismanuels(m): 1:50am On Apr 08, 2022
Omor ehnn you guys should be careful with your hard earned money out there

Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by Trendvibez: 3:46am On Apr 08, 2022
First let me apologize for going ahead with the deal.

I also met him here on Nairaland where I sent him a message that i would like to sell 45rmb from my wechat account, and he replied that their company transact with 100RMB minimum amount.

Then he brought me an offer to be an agent here in Nigeria, that what I need do is to do face face trxn with whosoever has a trust issue with a commission of 10-15% on successful deal, then I accepted the offer. I told him I am based in Abeokuta, that means I would have to travel for any deals if possible.

Then later, he referred me to 2 buyers which I am supposed to meet today. Then we discussed how the traxn would be, he said buyers have to first before they would be funded. I said i would prefer the buyer recvs RMB fund then i will ensure the buyer pays him while I am still there with the buyer or the client. He said thats not how it trade would be and insisted that buyer have to pay first.

I made him realize that the risk is higher for me that what if the buyer pays and he does not get what he pays for, what does he think would happen to me.

Then I concluded with him that, I am no longer interested in the offer of been an agent.

He later sent me a message to help him get his funds from someone he already sold Alipay to
Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by Trendvibez: 4:02am On Apr 08, 2022
What I deduce from your convo and trxn here is that, it was when I refused to go ahead to be his agent, then was when he insisted you guys should carry out with the transaction. Remember we agreed to meet face to face for this trxn.
Re: RMB New Exchange Mode Sends Your Bank Card Wechat Alipay. by alphabbey1(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2022
Chrismanuels:
This is where he kept threatening with Chinese police to pickup my agent this guy is a rogue that's his agent in Nigeria
You dey mind that Useless Goat grin
In this present economy where it's easier for camel to pass through needle than for a black man to fall for cheap scam.....

I no even waste my time with him....

(1) (Reply)

The Metaverse (xr,nfts,dao,ai,web3): Free Class for student Affected By ASUU str / WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! / Is Pwan Haven , a real estate company Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.