Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

God Will Give Us The Best President In 2023 - Nasir El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Give Us The Best President In 2023 - Nasir El Rufai (397 Views)

Malam Nasir El-Rufai Delivers A Lecture To Senior Government Officials In Borno / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Give Us The Best President In 2023 - Nasir El Rufai by TechShrewd: 11:31am On Apr 06, 2022
Nigeria is at a “critical crossroads” and God will give the country the best person fit to be president - Gov El Rufai.

He said this while receiving former Lagos Governor, Bola Tinubu, who came to the state, on a condolence visit over the bandits’ attack on the Kaduna-bound train.

Quoting El Rufai - “We are aware of your aspiration to be president of this country, we look forward to further engagement so that we can progress that aspiration.

“Nigeria is at crossroad, critical crossroad, and we must take very difficult decisions to get the right leaders that would take us out of the multiple quagmires that we are going through. These are human challenges and they can be solved by human ingenuity. I pray for God to choose who is best for Nigeria, so that we will be the better, united, progressive and exemplary country that is fair and just to everyone.”
Tinubu in his remarks, lamented the state of banditry and terrorism being witnesses in the country saying “Nigeria is bleeding.”

The recent bombing of the commercial train could not move the President to Kaduna, a state where he was said to have resided until 2015.

Read - [url]https://thekre8tor.com/2023-god-will-give-nigeria-best-person-as-president-governor-el-rufai-tells-tinubu-avoids-endorsement
[/url]

Re: God Will Give Us The Best President In 2023 - Nasir El Rufai by Greenback: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2022
What!!
Ayam in Shock!!!!
grin

1 Share

Re: God Will Give Us The Best President In 2023 - Nasir El Rufai by PrinceOfLagos: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2022
That's a big slap on Tinubu

See yawa grin
Re: God Will Give Us The Best President In 2023 - Nasir El Rufai by Totilopussylick(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2022
I pray for God to choose who is best for Nigeria, so that we will be the better, united, progressive and exemplary country that is fair and just to everyone.”

Is God really involved in politics .
Re: God Will Give Us The Best President In 2023 - Nasir El Rufai by Totilopussylick(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2022
Greenback:
What!!
Ayam in Shock!!!!
grin
He has seen the prophecy even before it was prophesied tongue

Tinubu will rule Nigeria

And El Rufia will be his vice president tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Give Us The Best President In 2023 - Nasir El Rufai by qekng40(f): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2022
The devil has spoken grin
Re: God Will Give Us The Best President In 2023 - Nasir El Rufai by Rastaramsey(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Them don chenk baba grin grin

Totolickpussy, Better tell tinubu to go and collect the money he waste go donate for kaduna people grin
Re: God Will Give Us The Best President In 2023 - Nasir El Rufai by Karlovych: 11:42am On Apr 06, 2022
embarassed Oshiomhole is 70, same with the drug lord.

I will feel no pity for anyone that falls for the fraud from Iragbiji even when his die hard supporters don't plan to be part of his leadership.

They only care about the 12 million naira he has promised them for their support.

Re: God Will Give Us The Best President In 2023 - Nasir El Rufai by Greenback: 1:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate yaff suffa grin

(1) (Reply)

Sit At Home Should Be Cancell My People Should Go Back To Work / Rivers Youths Set For Prayer Walk For Gov Wike And Felix Obuah / If Given Opportunity To Be President, I’ll Serve With All My Heart - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.