Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man (57000 Views)

Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by AjiBussu(m): 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
AntiMen:

I no fit collect....I get too much pride for my body.

Alright oo grin grin grin
Remember, Tomorrow is confession and private counselling with daddy G.O.
Remain blessed sister in the Lord.
Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by Rexymania(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin grin

ronyman:
A fornicator claiming to be Born Again

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by AntiMen: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
AjiBussu:

Alright oo grin grin grin
Remember, Tomorrow is confession and private counselling with daddy G.O.
Remain blessed sister in the Lord.

I don't attend a Catholic church, stop the false assumptions.
Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by DonroxyII: 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
chioma134:

I penned these down for those struggling with similar situations. Just cut off the relationship. Stop conversation, chatting, or physical contact. Then pray for God to help you overcome those lusty feelings.
You are the Heroine. You have done beautifully well. E no easy to overcome someone who is a Soulmate I.e. Someone that enters deep into your psyche.

Those Condemning You Might not do well in similar situation. Never judge until you are on the same spot.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by fimzzy1991: 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thanks Chioma. Can you reach out to me please on this email lizzyawe2021@gmail.com
We can be friends and good accountability partners. Fimzzy

[color=#006600][/color]
chioma134:
I wish to say a big thank you to all nairalanders for your input on this thread. To be honest, I typed the first post as a response to the earlier thread I talked about yesterday, but decided to turn it to a thread because I felt it would have a wider reach and more people would benefit from it. I was honestly surprised to see it made front page.

To all those who saw my point and encouraged me in their posts and likes, I am very grateful. You made me not regret posting this thread. You're the very face of humanity.

To those who condemned me, I say thank you too. Because of your words, I'll never walk that path again by God's grace. However, some of you need to be kinder with your words. Someone else would have become depressed, but I'm used to Nairaland and the toxicity some spue.

To the moderators, thank you for making me make frontpage. I'm sure more people would have learnt one or two things.

I myself have also learnt a lot. I picked some good advice which I believe will benefit my marriage. My marriage was and is still good, but one thing I have taken away from here is to cultivate a closer relationship with my spouse to avoid stories that touch.

Shalom
Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by fimzzy1991: 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please let's talk Antimen on my email perhaps God will use me to help you from my experience. Thanks.
lizzyawe2021@gmail.com

[quote author=AntiMen post=111763720][/quote]
Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by Ishilove: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
This thread is full of obersabis
Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by AntiMen: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
fimzzy1991:
Please let's talk Antimen on my email perhaps God will use me to help you from my experience. Thanks.
lizzyawe2021@gmail.com

Right away.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by poordad(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=postmann post=111715766]In pure undiluted scriptural standard, you've committed adultery with him already. Just so you know that.

But rather more important is your very last paragraph of advice to other women who might be going through similar temptation as you. Here, let me quote you:

"Just cut off the relationship. Stop conversation, chatting, or physical contact. Then pray for God to help you overcome those lusty feelings"

Now, here's the irony buried in the paragraph before last:

"Right now, he chats once in a while, just general "how are you". I say "fine"

While you still keep the door ajar for prospective adultery with this same idiot, (most likely when you and hubby have a fight) you are advising other women going through similar challenge to cut off chats totally. You know the intention of this iniquitous pig and your own abominable longings and vulnerability towards him yet you still entertain his obviously probing "how are you's." You're still an unrepentant adulterer and you need counseling and deliverance before entertaining the idea of climbing that virtual pulpit you just did by preaching this sermon. And may GOD help your husband who's ignorant enough to permit that stupid work of yours that has no respect for matrimony to post you outside his location.

Respect�. You have it all just as I see.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by Phenomenal16(f): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
princeeze1:
Where married couples are involved, there should be boundaries! I used to have a bestie who was like a sister from work place when we were both unmarried. After I got married, she continued to be free around my place and with my family, and this caused huge tensions between myself and wifey. Mind you, there was never a thing between us, no feelings, no lust. God so kind, she found someone and got married and I consciously tried to tone down and avoid her altogether. When she enquiries why, I was blunt and told her that she was married and I did not want her hubby to feel awkward and she understood.
Then the devil struck one night she had a disagreement with her hubby and since we lived in same city, she angrily left and landed in my house. I noticed it was marital issues and requested her hubby’s number so I could speak with him, at least let him know she was in my place that night, she refused, all the while , her hubby was calling and she refused picking up. As God would have it my phone rang and I never knew her hubby had my number as I did not have his. The moment he introduced himself, I informed him his wife was in my place, he did not allow me land, he was like “no problem, the two of you can enjoy yourself and have a nice life”. It took God, the presence of my wife in the house to finally convince her hubby about my own version of events.
Would I blame him? No! Was it his insecurities as some would want to frame it? No also! Now I understood clearly how my wife felt at the initial stage in marriage when she frequently featured in our home, I juxtaposed it with how her hubby felt. I also imagined how I would feel if a male bestie featured regularly in my wife’s life. No definition would be good enough, opposite sex bestie is a sign of absolute disrespect to your spouse!!!
...buh they won't hear...ndi mgbu
Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by 9japarts: 3:21am On Apr 10, 2022
AntiMen:

I can't tell my spouse about it, I mean we are humans and we are all prone to flaws, I'm tryna stay away from him but each time we go for church service, this feeling returns ah.

Your reverend is doing all his doing to you intentionally to get your attention. He knows he is handsome, and wants to get in between your legs. Forget all this he is trying to help my spiritual life. Men are not stupid, we are intentional. He is hunting, and it is not his first time. Interestingly, your husband is aware too, but he believes you have the good judgement to do what is right.

You want it so bad that you wish the feelings you have for him is mutual. Forget all this I am proud of my body talks you using to deceive yourself. How many times have you made out with him in your imaginations, and when he talks, how you feel his lips on yours, or how you want to feel the throbbing of os manhood breathing on your crotch when you embrace him. He is the only one that can determine if he wants to fvck you, not you. And he will. Because you want to too. And this isn't your first extra marital affair, the same reason you don't want to tell your husband.

Solution : Let your husband know, and he should rather handle this, talk to the randy reverend and let him know he doesn't appreciate his continuous calling outs and the attention.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by Chidi2022: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2022
pocohantas:

If wishes were horses, Ishi…
grin grin
Kwinpoco ......This your signature na die oooooo
Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by postmann: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
On a thread like this, it's not surprising to see the abusive, unwell postman claiming to be a born-again Christian. Nothing he can't do to push an evil agenda forward whilst playing God. These born to hell again kinds are amusingly stupid.

Only on this same thread will you see bastards claim to be sons, and pretend to be what they will never be.

Such an unforgiving beldame! grin grin

But you wouldn't be the first who tried hard to erase me off her memory but failed flat!

I'm not surprised your bleeding hasn't stopped, going on two months since our last encounter.

You engaged me for pride's sake not for the adequacy of your firepower. Now the consequences are bearing hard.

I'm glad my punches have knocked some senses into that mass of hard rock in your skull you mistook for brain, for you now quote me while flying under the radar with a missing letter 'n', trying to avoid my lethal vitriol.

Be my honoured guest and pick up your courage where you dropped it and let's do it all over again if you fancy your chances. I'll make the bed wider this time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by BRATISLAVA: 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
postmann:

Such an unforgiving beldame! grin grin

But you wouldn't be the first who tried hard to erase me off her memory but failed flat!

I'm not surprised your bleeding hasn't stopped, going on two months since our last encounter.

You engaged me for pride's sake not for the adequacy of your firepower. Now the consequences are bearing hard.

I'm glad my punches have knocked some senses into that mass of hard rock in your skull you mistook for brain, for you now quote me while flying under the radar with a missing letter 'n', trying to avoid my lethal vitriol.

Be my honoured guest and pick up your courage where you dropped it and let's do it all over again if you fancy your chances. I'll make the bed wider this time.

You are still a fantasist.

What "lethal vitriol"? Or your usual megalomania is what you're referring to? So pitiful.

What will you say, except post false garbage about my hypothetical vagina, relationships and other things you fantasize about? Such posts mean nothing to me, have no effect. Are even boring. And everyone reading will know that something still isn't right with you.

The fact that you found out a post in which I couldn't be bothered to spell your name correctly—and recall the time your cancellation occurred—indicates that our last encounter didn't go the way you expected it to.

And to think you call yourself a Christian. Fake hell-bound misogynist Christian. You are a Christian who will give account of his online posts.

Ooze back into your depths.

You're a waste of words.

Enjoy your pathetic monologue, "Christian".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by postmann: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Your "lethal vitriol"? Or your usual megalomania? So pitiful.

What will you say, except post false garbage about my hypothetical vagina, relationships and other things you fantasize about? And everyone reading will know that something isn't right with you still.

The fact that you found out a post in which I couldn't be bothered to spell your name correctly—and recall the time it occurred—indicates that our last encounter didn't go the way you expected it to. You are aggrieved.

And to think you call yourself a Christian. Fake hell-bound misogynist Christian. You are a Christian who will give account of his online posts.

You're a waste of words.

Enjoy your pathetic monologue.

You never disappoint with your advanced level of pretence. How come 2 months down the line after my encounter and I've moved on you're still talking about me?. I guess your vulva is still left gaping from the last withdrawal of my shaft.

And you have the intellectual dishonesty to try to pin this one on me. You're beyond pathetic. Little wonder you're always angry with the world around you. Only ugly, used and dumped girls go around with grudges in their dark chests.

I don't need physical evidence to be certain you have a broken elasticity in-between your thighs, or that you look like yesterday's pot of cold porridge. Bad things happen to the wicked and I'm here to ride you to Hades.

Ugly, demented man-hater.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by BRATISLAVA: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
postmann:

You never disappoint with your advanced level of pretence. How come 2 months down the line after my encounter and I've moved on you're still talking about me?. I guess your vulva is still left gaping from the last withdrawal of my shaft.

And you have the intellectual dishonesty to try to pin this one me. You're beyond pathetic. Little wonder you're always angry with the world around you. Only ugly, used and dumped girls go around with grudges in their dark chests.

I don't need physical evidence to be certain you have a broken elasticity in-between your thighs, or that you look like yesterday's pot of cold porridge. Bad things happen to the wicked and I'm here to ride you to Hades.

Ugly, demented man-hater.

Is that all,

Ugly, unwell "Christian" misogynist?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by postmann: 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Is that all,

Ugly, unwell "Christian" misogynist?

See how you draw your inspiration from my concluding jab "ugly, demented, man-hater".

This is further proof you don't have originality running in your contaminated blood. I (man) lead and you (woman) follow. You spread your thighs and we part your vulvas. The velocity depends on what kind of a woman you are.

For ugly, shapeless, bad-mannered toads like you, you won't get the courtesy of fóreplay. It would be as a nail driving into a wood. But then, again, I forgot you have a broken elasticity down there.

Damn!

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by BRATISLAVA: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
postmann:

See how you draw your inspiration from my concluding jab "ugly, demented, man-hater".

This is further proof you don't have originality running in your contaminated blood. I (man) lead and you (woman) follow. You spread your thighs and we path your vulvas. The velocity depends on what kind of a woman you are.

For ugly, shapeless, bad-mannered toads like you, you won't get the courtesy of fóreplay. It would be as a nail driving into a wood. But then, again, I forgot you have a broken elasticity down there.

Damn!

From vagina, to relationships to appearance.

What other absurd "lethality",

ugly, unmannered, unwell "Christian" misogynist?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by postmann: 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

From vagina, to relationships to appearance.

ugly, unmannered, unwell "Christian" misogynist?

Was that all you saw in my jab? You didn't see your lack of originality?

When you have clits bigger than your IQ why won't you be coming to such quirky conclusion. And this was what lead to the pulverisation of your pûssy. Dumb hoè!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by Hamachi(f): 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerian bunch of hypocrites

If you are married and seeking companionship send a DM to iampurity on nairaland she runs a Telegram channel for such
Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by BRATISLAVA: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
postmann:

Was that all you saw in my jab? You didn't see your lack of originality?

When you have clits bigger than your IQ why won't you be coming to such quirky conclusion. And this was what lead to the pulverisation of your pûssy. Dumb hoè!

After talking about sex organs you've never seen before, as always,

ugly, unmannered, pudenda-obsessed, unwell "Christian" misogynist?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by postmann: 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

After talking about sex organs you've never seen before, as always,

ugly, unmannered, pudenda-obsessed, unwell "Christian" misogynist?

grin grin grin
You've been nothing but a lousy fûck all this while . You've remained on your back with your thighs spread about while I pierced through.

You couldn't even as much as arch your hips or raise the small of your back to meet my thrust.

Type something worthwhile or get some lub in that dry and dirty cûnt of yours or put your cloths back on. It's getting boring, bîtch!

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by BRATISLAVA: 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
postmann:

grin grin grin
You've been nothing but a lousy fûck all this while . You've remained on your back with your thighs spread about while I pierced through.

You couldn't even as much as arch your hips or raise the small of your back to meet my thrust.

Type something worthwhile or get some lub in that dry and dirty cûnt. It's getting boring, bîtch!

What else will you come up with on your way to hell? Is there anything new you have to say? Anything real? Anything that makes sense so that we will see you as a person whose head is screwed on right?

Enjoy your pathetic unmoving monologue, "Christian"misogynist.

Bye, Felicia.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by postmann: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What else will you come up with on your way to hell? Is there anything new you have to say? Anything real? Anything that makes sense so that we will see you as a person whose head is screwed on right?

Enjoy your pathetic unmoving monologue, "Christian"misogynist.

Bye, Felicia.

grin grin grin

I didn't know man-haters are bound for heaven as their fellow Muslim jihadist counterparts.

In your case, you'd get the fûcking of your life by 7 demons in hell. With flaming rod and girth the size of your feet, they'd make a fiery pathway through your vulva, roasting your entrails, while your mouth let off the smokes of your horror. grin grin

Disillusioned olosho.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by BRATISLAVA: 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
postmann:

grin grin grin

I didn't know man-haters are bound for heaven as their fellow Muslim jihadist counterparts.

In your case, you'd get the fûcking of your life by 7 demons in hell. With flaming rod and girth the size of your feet, they'd make a fiery pathway through your vulva, roasting your entrails, while your mouth let off the smokes of your horror. grin grin

Disillusioned olosho.

Your posts are the nectar of a fool, like flowers produce nectar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by TawTaw: 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

What "lethal vitriol"? Or your usual megalomania is what you're referring to? So pitiful.

What will you say, except post false garbage about my hypothetical vagina, relationships and other things you fantasize about? Such posts mean nothing to me, have no effect. Are even boring. And everyone reading will know that something still isn't right with you.

The fact that you found out a post in which I couldn't be bothered to spell your name correctly—and recall the time your cancellation occurred—indicates that our last encounter didn't go the way you expected it to.

You're a waste of words.

Enjoy your pathetic monologue, "Christian".
Bratislava, it takes a woman walking with a dick to come up with a sobriquet.

You must be an unfortunate biological accident manifesting as some badly programmed man-hating she-demon!

Let me respectfully ask, was it sexually transferred?

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by postmann: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Your posts are the nectar of a fool, like flowers produce nectar.

grin cheesy grin

Such lousy grade E attempt at poetry.

Shameless and shallow beldame.

Your pen is empty of its fluid and your menopausal pûssy is as lonely as the graveyard where all you hear is the echoes of the ghost of your whoredom as it shrinks under the weight of its abandonment.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by BRATISLAVA: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
TawTaw:
Bratislava, it takes a woman walking with a dick to come up with a sobriquet.

You must be an unfortunate biological accident manifesting as some badly programmed man-hating she-demon!

Let me respectfully ask, was it sexually transferred?

What is this an attempt at?

When will you understand that all your sex fantasy doesn't mean anything? All the insults from the blue mean nothing. It simply indicates your unwellness.

You don't hold the monopoly of abuses/insults and it is insanity for you and your hell-bound mentor (postman-who has began using pained emojis everywhere grin grin grin) to think so. When you both finally come up with something that warrants true insults/abuse from this quarter, you will get it. Right now, you're both repetitive and uninspiring.

To your tents, O unwell misogynist males.

Enshrined sepulchers festering in the depths of hate and insecurity. The male Christianoids of today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by Graxie(f): 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2022
See heart break everywhere. Madam even acknowledge say na spiritual adultery but men want die. The polygamous in nature group of companies can't believe that "born again" sisters have emotions. The husband too must be born again, serious man full of spirio, no time for frivolities, just straight to house matter. Uwa don change, home building is now for everybody. Make una better wake up.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by TawTaw: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

When will you understand that all your sex fantasy doesn't mean anything? All the insults from the blue mean nothing. It simply indicates unwellness.

You don't hold the monopoly of abuses/insults and it is insanity for you and your hell-bound mentor (postman-who has began using pained emojis everywhere grin grin grin) to think so. When you both finally come up with something that warrants true insults/abuse from this quarter, you will get it. Right now, you're both repetitive and uninspiring.

Enshrined sepulchers festering in the depths of hate and insecurity. The male Christianoids of today.
another long baloney from a bonehead who uses Nairaland as a social therapy for her failures!

Now reread your post slowly, you're so mentally wretched you can't even stay on track and maintain a logical flow.

Feminist at least pretend to be sensible but you will still look stupid within clinically certified invalids.

Mentally displaced orphan seeking refuge in Nairaland comment section!

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by postmann: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

When will you understand that all your sex fantasy doesn't mean anything? All the insults from the blue mean nothing. It simply indicates unwellness.

We're not worth the insult and we're uninspiring yet your reply was twice as long as the 'uninspiring' post. How much more stupid can you get?

You must be the easiest lay a man can find in this country with this crass display.

Dishonest twàt.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by BRATISLAVA: 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
TawTaw:
another long baloney from a bonehead who uses Nairaland as a social therapy for her failures!

Now reread your post slowly, you're so mentally wretched you can't even stay on track and maintain a logical flow.

Feminist at least pretend to be sensible but you will still look stupid within clinically certified invalids.

Mentally displaced orphan seeking refuge in Nairaland comment section!
Anything you post(ed) is for you and postmann to deal with. Can't be bothered to read your shared regurgitated repetitive trash reasoning. It's gotten old so fast. It's uninspiring.

Truly both your posts are the nectars of fools.

Enjoy your pathetic monologue(s).

Keep following.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.