Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man (57004 Views)

Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by BRATISLAVA: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Women should beware of posts that look like they come from Christian men, but actually come from the darkness within woman-haters who use Christianity to mask their unholy desire for the abuse of women.

Some on this thread are degenerates year in and year out, bitter and hateful of themselves, unfulfilled and thus full of bile. Yet they will come up to post about family life, something they lack. Don't let foolish men guide you. Especially not the ones who have grown old and are well-rooted in their foolishness.

On this thread you have a very good example of such a thing.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by Graxie(f): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
Women should beware of posts that look like they come from Christian men, but actually come from the darkness within woman-haters who use Christianity to mask their unholy desire for the abuse of women.

Some on this thread are degenerates year in and year out, bitter and hateful of themselves, unfulfilled and thus full of bile. Yet they will come up to post about family life, something they lack. Don't let foolish men guide you. Especially not the ones who have grown old and are well rooted in foolishness.

You have grace to be responding to some people. I avoid them, wasting my data is a no no no but I like how you exposed their immoral nature.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by BRATISLAVA: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Graxie:

You have grace to be responding to some people. I avoid them, wasting my data is a no no no but I like how you exposed their immoral nature.

They have been drawn out to show themselves in their full displays of hypocrisy, idiocy and unwellness. If one called them sepulchers, nobody would believe it. But now they can see for themselves.

All kinds of nitwits with male organs hide under preachy posts, meanwhile the hate of women is their fuel. These "Christian" men...

I am done with the thread.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by postmann: 7:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Anything you post(ed) is for you and postmann to deal with. Can't be bothered to read your shared regurgitated repetitive trash reasoning. It's gotten old so fast. It's uninspiring.

Truly both your posts are the nectars of fools.

Enjoy your pathetic monologue(s).

Keep following.

"Can't be bothered to read your shared regurgitated repetitive trash reasoning"

We all knew that you read it. You're too emotionally fragile to ignore and not read it. You're a human mass of pretence in motion. And that adds to your natural ugly face and shapeless body.

Add it all up to your Vesicovaginal fistula (VVF) conditioned pûssy, it will explain why you're the most frustrated and angry old hag on the forum. grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by postmann: 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Some on this thread are degenerates year in and year out, bitter and hateful of themselves, unfulfilled and thus full of bile. Yet they will come up to post about family life, something they lack. Don't let foolish men guide you. Especially not the ones who have grown old and are well-rooted in their foolishness.

You're an olosho who got fûcked without pay and for lack of shame starts making noise in the neighborhood.

What you accuse us of you're much more guilty.

Frustrated old layer. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by postmann: 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
And, Oh, BRATISLAVA , just before you think you got away with your emotional and religious blackmail, know this;

Don't try to rope other women into the mess you got yourself. Not all of them are shedevils like you who live for the hate of men. We hate your kind and will not pass up an opportunity to make that known and felt.

But generally, we love good women. I'll make sure you're made an example of how not to be a bîtch who has fûcked her destiny away and now rove around this blogosphere looking for men to pour revenge.

When those dicks were trafficking their way through the stench-trench you call your vagina, little did you know that the peanuts you were getting were poor exchange for your future husband. Now you're an old hag no man wants. Instead of you to count your loses in humility, you're here displaying your facade of feminine heroism.

May fireworks explode in your already dilapidated pûssy! grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by TawTaw: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Anything you post(ed) is for you and postmann to deal with. Can't be bothered to read your shared regurgitated repetitive trash reasoning. It's gotten old so fast. It's uninspiring.

Truly both your posts are the nectars of fools.

Enjoy your pathetic monologue(s).

Keep following.
nectars of fools.....you keep recycling that dumb line like you recycle your underwear.

Brainless tagalong!

Bruised fool.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by postmann: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
TawTaw:
nectars of fools.....you keep recycling that dumb line like you recycle your underwear.

Brainless tagalong.

Bruised fool

Thought you'd be blasting on the mic over the airwaves but I remembered it's Friday. cheesy

Bother not with her, she's run off.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by TawTaw: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
postmann:

Thought you'd be blasting on the mic over the airwaves but I remembered it's Friday. cheesy

Bother not with her, she's run off.
the insufferable feminist recruit is as shallow as they get.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by TawTaw: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
postmann:

You're an olosho who got fûcked without pay and for lack of shame starts making noise in the neighborhood.

What you accuse us of you're much more guilty.

Frustrated old layer. grin chai!

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man by XAUBulls: 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2023
chioma134:
This post was triggered by an earlier post I saw where the poster was having long talks with his friend's wife. I've been in a similar situation. I changed location and had to be separate from my family due to work. I was lonely and needed a friend. I talk with my husband regularly, but his interests are not my interests, so I find that besides household and family matters, we have little else to talk about. I found myself talking to this guy I met when I went for an official assignment. We started as friends, but we became attracted to each other. So when I travelled back to base, we started these long conversations. We're both born-again Christians and both married, so we kept to certain boundaries. I enjoyed conversing with him more than with my spouse. I became consumed with thoughts of him. He also expressed his desire and attraction towards me, but we laughed over it as jokes.

My husband noticed the conversations when I travelled home and became suspicious. He forbade me from speaking with him. He had never seen me have long talks with any friend, talkless of a male one. I informed my friend and he said no problem, he would wait till I travelled back to work base before he would continue. He later travelled to meet his family and conversation became scanty. I realized how much I was addicted to him when I couldn't talk to him as much as I wanted. He returned to base and we continued like before.

I started praying for God to help me overcome these desires. Maybe he also felt the same, because for some reasons I don't know, he reduced the frequency of calls and chats drastically. I didn't try to find out why, just thought the time-off would help me clear out immoral thoughts. But I got hurt when he acted indifferent on one occasion when I felt he should have shown more care. I asked him about it and he pretended not to understand what I was talking about. I read the writing on the wall, and decided to play along. So I said "bye. It was nice meeting you." Part of me was grateful it ended, another part was wishing I could still be with him. I love my husband and children, I cannot come and scatter my home.

He thought I was joking. I was no longer responding to his chats, and when I did, only with monosyllables. He became hurt and accused me of going silent on him. I told him he started it. He wanted me to become defensive, but the Holy Spirit whispered "keep quiet ". So I allowed him rant without saying anything. I thank God I didn't, because I would have exposed how deep my true feelings for him were.

Right now, he chats once in a while, just general "how are you". I say "fine". My feelings have healed and I thank God we didn't continue because I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from an affair if we had eventually had any physical contact. I can categorically say I'm no longer in love with him.

I penned these down for those struggling with similar situations. Just cut off the relationship. Stop conversation, chatting, or physical contact. Then pray for God to help you overcome those lusty feelings.
Bump. Insights.

We live in a world of cause and effect, so these scenarios are not strange. Real world decisions are made based on our thoughts, feelings, and actions. Lessons are learned from good, neutral, and bad situations to refine us. Period.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / My Wife Doesn't Like Sex / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.