Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Will You Blame Me For Their Website Malfunction - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will You Blame Me For Their Website Malfunction (131 Views)

Singer Halsey Suffered Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction When A Guest Stepped On / Naija Adsense Account With Their Website Available For Sale / Who Would You Blame If You Didn't Go To School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Blame Me For Their Website Malfunction by Ayesolve: 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
I am a data retailer, I sent 4gb to my customer and the customer called me that He received only 2gb but in the website it was showing 4gb successfully sent.
So I told the customer to screenshot his data balance for of which he did, and in the screenshot picture it shows 1984mb.
Which means it is truth that He received only 2gb instead of 4gb.
So He later dropped message for me that He has not received the remaining 2gb.
I login into the website to sent to send him another 2gb counting it at my own
loss.
I sent him the 2gb and decided to buy airtime for myself.
I put 260 glo airtime, I received the airtime but my money was not deducted from my wallet.
I put 2000 glo airtime, I received the 2k airtime but my money was not deducted from my wallet again. So I decided to recharge airtime for my loved ones with that opportunity.
This morning I received a call from the platform admin telling me that I should pay the money a total of 26k.
They even deducted the remaining 5k in my wallet.
Who is to be blamed is it me or the platform?
Re: Will You Blame Me For Their Website Malfunction by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
you are a thief.
Re: Will You Blame Me For Their Website Malfunction by Ayesolve: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bodmum:
you are a thief.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Members Are Increasing / Men Wake Up In The Morning This Is How U Should Be&twatch Guy Sleeping Wit A Cow / Are There Still Road Block's In Aligbo "East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.