Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Just In Soludo Appoints Odinkalu Charly Boy Onwenu Bianca Others To Appease IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In Soludo Appoints Odinkalu Charly Boy Onwenu Bianca Others To Appease IPOB (1280 Views)

Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries / Soludo Appoints Odinkalu, Bianca Ojukwu, Charly Boy, 12 Others Into Committee / Governor Soludo Appoints Solo Chukwulobelu As SSG, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In Soludo Appoints Odinkalu Charly Boy Onwenu Bianca Others To Appease IPOB by Sirifeanyi001: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Anambra Governor Charles Soludo has appointed a 15- member Truth, Justice and Peace Commission to stop the activities of the indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB).

https:///BhJ3CAAVl
Re: Just In Soludo Appoints Odinkalu Charly Boy Onwenu Bianca Others To Appease IPOB by yabatown: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bianca Ojukwu is No nonsense when it comes to Biafra issue. She is a diehard Biafra and will deliver the raw facts and can never be intimidated .Odin Kalu is known for his strong stand on human rights. Onyeka onwenu is also sound. Good selection. I hope they are given the freedom to do the necessary to bring about peace even if their report indicts the government.

2 Likes

Re: Just In Soludo Appoints Odinkalu Charly Boy Onwenu Bianca Others To Appease IPOB by illicit(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bianca will slap d hell out of any stubborn millitant undecided

3 Likes

Re: Just In Soludo Appoints Odinkalu Charly Boy Onwenu Bianca Others To Appease IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Good move.
I stand with Prof Soludo.
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.

6 Likes

Re: Just In Soludo Appoints Odinkalu Charly Boy Onwenu Bianca Others To Appease IPOB by Wazobia2216: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sirifeanyi001:
Anambra Governor Charles Soludo has appointed a 15- member Truth, Justice and Peace Commission to stop the activities of the indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB).

https:///BhJ3CAAVl
Stop reporting fake news!

Stop heating the polity, you might think its harmless but you are incurring curses on ya self!
Re: Just In Soludo Appoints Odinkalu Charly Boy Onwenu Bianca Others To Appease IPOB by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
I like his selection but I pray he succeed beyond this social media propaganda
Re: Just In Soludo Appoints Odinkalu Charly Boy Onwenu Bianca Others To Appease IPOB by omenkaLives(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
The only people that are gonna salvage the situation and save Soludo's government from derailment are the people of Anambra state themselves.

If the people come out enmass in defience to Igbos rule on Monday, showing good solidarity to Soludo and a marked determination to stem the tide of insecurity in the state, there's little or nothing ipob/ESN can do.

I mean, they definitely can't kill everyone in the streets. That will certainly mark their death and burial once and for all. The only problem is, "who can take the first bullet for Soludo or Anambra state"? Certainly not my good friend AchalugoNwa. grin

1 Like

Re: Just In Soludo Appoints Odinkalu Charly Boy Onwenu Bianca Others To Appease IPOB by Cyjetty: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
I like his selection but I pray he succeed beyond this social media propaganda

Exactly.
Re: Just In Soludo Appoints Odinkalu Charly Boy Onwenu Bianca Others To Appease IPOB by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Cyjetty:

Exactly.
People expect much from him
Re: Just In Soludo Appoints Odinkalu Charly Boy Onwenu Bianca Others To Appease IPOB by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
omenkaLives:
The only people that are gonna salvage the situation and save Soludo's government from derailment are the people of Anambra state themselves.

If the people come out enmass in defience to Igbos rule on Monday, showing good solidarity to Soludo and a marked determination to stem the tide of insecurity in the state, there's little or nothing ipob/ESN can do.

I mean, they definitely can't kill everyone in the streets. That will certainly mark their death and burial once and for all. The only problem is, "who can take the first bullet for Soludo or Anambra state"? Certainly not my good friend AchalugoNwa. grin

omenka leave me alone naaa cry
Awka have been defying sit at home whatever since last year.
I do go to Awka markets on Mondays and everything is normal.
only onitsha remaining.
one step at a time.
what I know is that Soludo will never invite the military to cause chaos in our state.
Imo state has been having military presence since yet no peace.
Ipob presence still there like never.
sometimes the solution remains dialogue.
Obiano ruled us and we had peace and he never invited military to destroy innocent civilians.
I know Soludo will do better.
I don't know why he even gave them attention initially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In Soludo Appoints Odinkalu Charly Boy Onwenu Bianca Others To Appease IPOB by PressMyButton: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
From talking tough to declaring fasting and praying to begging Igbos. We told Soludo that his body would soon calm down after his initial gra gra.
Then again, Soludo is about to set another ugly precedent in the SE if he eventually grants amnesty to Ipob terrorists by paying them in cash monthly. He would have taken a wrong step which a couple of Northern Governors took and would later regret.
Re: Just In Soludo Appoints Odinkalu Charly Boy Onwenu Bianca Others To Appease IPOB by Conrod: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
omenkaLives:

Wow, never knew this rag tag ipob is this powerful.
Re: Just In Soludo Appoints Odinkalu Charly Boy Onwenu Bianca Others To Appease IPOB by omenkaLives(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Conrod:
Wow, never knew this rag tag ipob is this powerful.
Even the least ragtag terrorist group can wreak havoc wherever they exist. Only an unconsionsble dolt would think otherwise. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Peter Obi Win Presidency With Lawan And Atiku As Candidates? / Yoruba Pastors Should Speak Up Now. / I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.