Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified (1297 Views)

Are You Still Batified? / Wike And His G-5 Are Now BATified - Reno Omokri / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by Telekinetic: 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lol… Forever OBIdiently Yusuful.

Heads up guys, these Agbado munching gorillas from Alagbado scattered all over Nairaland are not relenting on their efforts to tarnish Peter Obi.

Now they’ve gone as far as either modifying old Nairaland posts regarding his governance in Anambra or creating false ones and backdating them.

That is the trend now as soon you’ll start seeing these fake posts on front page. But it will all be in vain because Tinubu will only be president in Alagbado, land of a thousand corns grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by Biafranodogwu55: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na dia business(i dont give a Bleep)
Am already obidient

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by Telekinetic: 12:07am On Aug 04, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:

Am already obidient
They always think Nigerians are stupid. That’s why they keep coming up with half baked propaganda. Who will vote for a party that spends 1.6bn buying just 10 land cruisers for Niger Rep yet they said no money for education??

7 Likes

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by 9jalyte: 12:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Bros, you are heartless.

But, I notice one thing. The intelligent e-warriors of APC seem to have gone quiet or left the camp. It so much looks like what the BAT team can mobilize now are intellectual Lilliputians that cannot make sound debate. They all say the same thing like they are programmed to push only one narrative. Many of them were not born or were very small by 1999 and are not well read to have some historical understanding of Nigeria and their Lagos they frequently use as selling point for BAT.

There is so much echo in the hall of APC. I don't honestly know what is giving them hope. Jokes apart, if Tinubu is not seeing the signs, then he must be worse than Buhari intellectually. If I were to be from that region, I will quickly book my space in LP, infact I thought Ambode would have balled up and move to LP as rumored. Things will definitely happen.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by GodsOwnMan: 12:17am On Aug 04, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

I dont know you sir
But you cant deny the fact that you are an ibo man

Why do ibos hate tinubu

Because Tinubu is Yoruba. Remember this and let it sink in.Anti-Yoruba sentiment is very strong among Ibos. This are the same people that rejected Obi when he was governor now they are telling us the same obi is a messiah. cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by Telekinetic: 12:28am On Aug 04, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

I dont know you sir

Why do ibos hate tinubu
That I support Peter Obi does not mean I hate Tinubu. I believe Tinubu and his party has failed Nigerians and that Obi should be given a chance!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by Telekinetic: 12:30am On Aug 04, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Because Tinubu is Yoruba. Remember this and let it sink in. This are the same people that rejected Obi when he was governor now they are telling us the same obi is a messiah. Anti-Yoruba sentiment is very strong among Ibos. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol… Edited/backdated posts you agbado munchers have been flashing all day. Try another format grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by Telekinetic: 12:35am On Aug 04, 2022
9jalyte:
Bros, you are heartless.

But, I notice one thing. The intelligent e-warriors of APC seem to have gone quiet or left the camp. It so much looks like what the BAT team can mobilize now are intellectual Lilliputians that cannot make sound debate. They all say the same thing like they are programmed to push only one narrative. Many of them were not born or were very small by 1999 and are not well read to have some historical understanding of Nigeria and their Lagos they frequently use as selling point for BAT.

There is so much echo in the hall of APC. I don't honestly know what is giving them hope. Jokes apart, if Tinubu is not seeing the signs, then he must be worse than Buhari intellectually. If I were to be from that region, I will quickly book my space in LP, infact I thought Ambode would have balled up and move to LP as rumored. Things will definitely happen.
The urchins here are as dumb as doornails. All they know how to do is push tribalism. To them supporting Obi automatically means hating Tinubu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by GodsOwnMan: 12:36am On Aug 04, 2022
Telekinetic:

Lol… Edited/backdated posts you agbado munchers have been flashing all day. Try another format grin

In order to edit someone else's post on Nairaland you have to quote the person. None of these posts are quoted. Not a single one. Check again. . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by Telekinetic: 12:39am On Aug 04, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

So a 12 thread of Anambras condemning Peter Obi is edited? Oya go and edit your own. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Unfortunately I’m not being paid to support anyone. I support Obi of my own free will while you lots are working hard for your pay!
Now riddle me this, if that post has been on NL ever since before Obi even declared, why are you guys just finding it now??! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by GodsOwnMan: 12:42am On Aug 04, 2022
Telekinetic:

Unfortunately I’m not being paid to support anyone. I support Obi of my own free will while you lots are working hard for your pay!
Now riddle me this, that post has been on NL ever since before Obi even declared, why are you guys just finding it now??! grin

In order to edit someone else's post on Nairaland you have to quote the person. None of these posts are quoted. Not a single one. Check again cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by GodsOwnMan: 12:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Telekinetic:

Oga sir, stop being smart. All it takes is for a mod to edit from the backend of this website. We all know say na dingBAT get Nairaland grin
It’s either that or you agbado munchkins created a new post and backdated it. We nor stupid na! grin

Where is your proof that the mods edited this thread:

Mynd44, Lalasticlala OA4MJ Is it true the Nairaland mods edited the above 2012 thread to make it seem that the posters were highly dissapointed in Peter Obi's governorship? Please address. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by Telekinetic: 1:01am On Aug 04, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Where is your proof that the mods edited this thread:

Mynd44, Lalasticlala OA4MJ Is it true the Nairaland mods edited the above 2012 thread to make it seem that the posters were highly dissapointed in Peter Obi's governorship? Please address. Thank you.
Abegi… This is like the president asking Fulani terrorists for proof. All of una na one.
Try harder next time, ObiDients are way above petty BS grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by Kalashnikov49: 1:01am On Aug 04, 2022
See as dem bait Agbado and one of the brain dead miscreants has started spamming the thread.

Afonjanestern MURIC miscreants are irresponsibly useless...spits!
Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by GodsOwnMan: 1:04am On Aug 04, 2022
Telekinetic:

Abegi… This is like the president asking Fulani terrorists for proof. All of una na one.
Try harder next time, ObiDients are way above petty BS grin

Here it is again: https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by Omoedeki: 2:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Anybody sitting on the fence is actually an Agbadorian don’t let them deceive you. The picture is the actual reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by OkoYibo: 3:17am On Aug 04, 2022
See Obituary victims trying to deny and whitewash whirr suffering under Peter Obi a decade ago. Well, I am not surprised. They have a history of memory loss.

If Ikpeazu the worst Governor in the world decides to contest tomorrow, his slaves will deny his poor performance and tell us it is because the IGR is small, that is why they live like pigs and drink kerosene.

Obi won't be Nigeria's President until Tinubu finishes his 2nd Term. Maybe if he contests by 2039, he will win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by Psychokinetic: 5:29am On Aug 04, 2022
OkoYibo:
See Obituary victims trying to deny and whitewash whirr suffering under Peter Obi a decade ago. Well, I am not surprised. They have a history of memory loss.

If Ikpeazu the worst Governor in the world decides to contest tomorrow, his slaves will deny his poor performance and tell us it is because the IGR is small, that is why they live like pigs and drink kerosene.

Obi won't be Nigeria's President until Tinubu finishes his 2nd Term. Maybe if he contests by 2039, he will win.
Don’t you just love the way Agbado munching gorillas from Alagbado beat their chests about the elections as though the dingBAT has already won?? Nor worry una go suffer cardiac arrest from excess chest beating soon. Tinubu will only be president of Alagbado, land of a thousand corns grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by GoodLife4live: 5:34am On Aug 04, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:

Am already obidient

Because you want to suffer like the anambranians...

We can not handle nigeria economy to a known failure....

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by GoodLife4live: 5:38am On Aug 04, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Don’t you just love the way Agbado munching gorillas from Alagbado beat their chests about the elections as though the dingBAT has already won?? Nor worry una go suffer cardiac arrest from excess chest beating soon. Tinubu will only be president of Alagbado, land of a thousand corns grin

Who cares ... I am here to make sure ipob sponsorer do not attain the presidency....

A known terrorists sympathizer can't be Nigeria president....

Tell your third class degree holder to go and rebuild anambra he destroyed..

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by Abdu81: 5:52am On Aug 04, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

I dont know you sir

Why do ibos hate tinubu
Is not like hating sir,
igbos are democratic in nature, for the IGBOS,it is the people that decides, no matter what, and no single individual should decide for all or be superior to all is never done, it is their culture, they hate a leader that dictates. It is an instinct that live in every Igbo man .

AND SENATOR AHMED BOLA TINUBU IS A LEADER THAT DICTATES, not just for Lagos but the entire south west.

I am personally not saying that bola is bad ,no but the IGBOs simply never accept his style of leadership from anybody not just bola tinubu.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by Psychokinetic: 5:59am On Aug 04, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Who cares ... I am here to make sure ipob sponsorer do not attain the presidency....

A known terrorists sympathizer can't be Nigeria president....

Tell your third class degree holder to go and rebuild anambra he destroyed..
If you like wail from one Masalashi in Alagbado to another with megaphone at the top of your voice but you see that dingBAT druglord so, he will only be president of Alagbado grin Be #OBIdiently YUSUFul to your life!

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by Erniemax101: 6:10am On Aug 04, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

I dont know you sir

Why do ibos hate tinubu

Stop buying into this narrative of Ibos hate tinubu. They don’t. Nigeria has moved passed the politics of tribalism, let’s call a spade a spade, have you ever experienced this level of hardship, insecurity, disregard for education, to mention but a few? Regardless of what you preach about tinubu; deep down you know he picked the wrong time (his real age) and the wrong party (APC) and he wants to continue APC’s legacy? Or at least so he said. Haba nau

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by Freddykrueger: 6:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Is only generational poverty and suffering that will make anyone wish for tinubu as president. If you do due diligence to uncover these online e-rats campaigning for the ancestor, you'll realise they are only after their bellies. They have no future, no dreams, no aspirations. They probably never travelled out of the cesspits they are entrapped in. Fela was referring to these particular set of nitwits when he dropped the "suffering and smiling" quote. They are uncivilised and prefer living in penury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by OkoYibo: 6:45am On Aug 04, 2022
Psychokinetic:

Don't only type in bold, you can type on Biafran colours if you like. A whitewashed failure like Peter Obi can NEVER rule Lagos as President. Never.
You Obituary victims supporting him didn't live in Anambra while he was Governor, you are simply hopeless people engaging in mental escapism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by Psychokinetic: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2022
OkoYibo:

Don't only type in bold, you can type on Biafran colours if you like. A whitewashed failure like Peter Obi can NEVER rule Lagos as President. Never.
You Obituary victims supporting him didn't live in Anambra while he was Governor, you are simply hopeless people engaging in mental escapism.
(In Asa’s voice) I’m talking to you Wailer, Peter Obi will be your president. If you like you can retire with the dingBAT druglord na you sabi. Mr Wailer Man grin
Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by ResidentSnitch(f): 8:46am On Aug 04, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Because Tinubu is Yoruba. Remember this and let it sink in.Anti-Yoruba sentiment is very strong among Ibos. This are the same people that rejected Obi when he was governor now they are telling us the same obi is a messiah. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You lack integrity and can do or say anything just for your next meal ticket.
The same Igbos who you accuse of anti Yoruba sentiment overwhelmingly voted and supported Obassanjo. How do you explain that?
Of all the people from SW, including Osibanjo, APC could only pick Tinumbu, a man with several baggage and of questionable character, yet you want Nigerians to cow over and vote for him. Not even just that, but with a Muslim/Muslim ticket and after a Muslim president of 8 years?
Are you sure you guys are not under a spell?
Re: I Have Been Convinced. I Am Now Batified by haffaze777(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Pandora criminal will never rule this our beautiful countrygrin

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Apc Guber Candidate Picks Hon Peter Odey As Running Mate / 6 Things Wike Demanded From Atiku In London / Dolphin Estate Flooded With Heavy Downpour Of Rain This Morning In Ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.