Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,994 members, 7,848,998 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People (4674 Views)

5 Good Things And Bad Things About Nigerian People / 5 Good And Bad Things About Nigerian People. / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by Pennywise(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06, 2011
I av always wonderd if tpia gets a kick from being a forum villain. Rt now she must be dripping in her pant. Which is why I can't help but want to be near her in a cold nite like this
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by tpia5: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2011
^Gbenu oshi soun, okobo.
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by Pennywise(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2011
I luv u too babi
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by tpia5: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2011
Asiri e ma to tu.
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by firestar(f): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2011
Love you too Nayah. smiley
Ever think of coming home? smiley
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by Emmyk(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2011
Haha. I thought the poster was a foreigner ni
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by Nayah(f): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2011
Firestar lol my dear I'm not from Nigeria, but I've been invited out there and since my original country shares a boundary with yours that would be quite easy wink

Emmyk lol yes I'm not a Nigerian but I love them grin
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by tpia5: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^sweetie, i'm nigerian and i really find your statement offensive.

do you mind directing your love speeches to the particular names and parties directly involved with you?
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by tpia5: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2011
whoever speaks english, french and her local language should try to explain to her what she's doing wrong?

cant be arguing with a doofus brick wall all the time.
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by Nayah(f): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2011
Tpia thanks for always replying to my messages, it' quite cute lol wink
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by firestar(f): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2011
Oh! Cameroon! Well, it's still home ne? grin
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by clemcykul(f): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2011
i love you,

je a'teme grin

a hurum gi na ya grin

inna son ki grin

mo fe do we grin

i rove u 4 my igbo brodas wink
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by firestar(f): 11:17am On Jul 15, 2011
^Clemcy dearie, you're a piece of work y'know.
smiley cheesy grin
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by Nayah(f): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2011
Firestar yes my sister Cameroon and thx for welcoming
Clemcykul je t'aime
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by Gbenge77(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2011
@op,lots of luv.@op,lots of luv.
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by Nayah(f): 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2011
gbenge many thanks we're all Africans and it's time I think to spread love
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by ijawgirl: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2011
we love you too
I dig Camerounian men. .Why are they are so charming, gentle and nice? damn, I melt! kiss
Re: Just To Say I Love You Nigerian People by Nayah(f): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2011
ijaw loooooool God bless us sisters but Nigerian can be very hot too my dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Far From Home, Yoruba Community Makes Home In Delta State- King Ayo (pic) / Names Of Some Animals In Igbo Language / Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.