Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo (4659 Views)

Igbo Or Ibo? / Onitsha Igbo - Bia Eba Obu Na I Na Asu Igbo Ndi Onicha! Soso Ndi Onicha / What Are You? Yoruba, Ibo or Hausa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by ABA4LIFE(m): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2007
Go and watch that movie Jesus na asu igbo, anyone that has the link in here should post it on.

I never hear Jesus speaking Yoruba or hausa, i guess the language is too punk and laidback language for a wisedom human being to speak. Jesus na asu igbo.
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by mohadana: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2007
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by cuteass1(f): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2007
Yea, i can remember watching the movie sometime back - - - it was hillarious grin grin
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by ABA4LIFE(m): 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2007
Yeah cute ass can ya remember one lil boy told her mother MOMMY KULIEM ALU? Ehh, Ahunam Onyenweanyi, grin
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by iice(f): 5:07am On Jul 07, 2007
Joblessness grin grin
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by grafikdon: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2007
No Jesus anaghi asu Igbo. The claim of Caucasians to the foundation of Egyptian civilization is as ridiculous as the claim of blacks to Jesus. He was born in the region known today as the "Middle East''. It is only natural that his physical body will bear the exact features of people from that region! I don't understand why some black people can't sink that in, neither do I understand the whole depiction of Jesus with blonde hair and blue eyes!

Get it dude, ain't nothing like black or white Jesus.
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by tpia: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2007
aba4life isnt talking about black Jesus- he specifically referred to Igbo Jesus.
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by grafikdon: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2007
Ok oh, whatever it is that he was talking about. . . he types painfully incomprehensible gibberish most of the time though.
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by LILDICEs: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2007
i never know that jesus is a 419 menber damn,hausa is on bbc what about igbo?
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by cuteass1(f): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2007
Dudes, he's talking about a movie, i watched it myself in school. Stop the beefering shio!!

The question is or should i say title of the movie is "I ma na Jesus na-asu Igbo", which when translated would be "Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Igbo" . . not "Jesus Is Igbo" they're two different things wink And i'm sure the movie was just a commedy, nothing to get all hysterical and ballsitic over biko.

Be factal before lashing your venom abeg . . its a movie, and i'm sure as hell our poster here didnt produce it, if you've got something to say, go tell the producers of the movie, whats all this? angry
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by MP007(m): 6:11am On Jul 08, 2007
he speaks all languages, he knows all remember?
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by ABA4LIFE(m): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2007
The question is or should i say title of the movie is "I ma na Jesus na-asu Igbo", which when translated would be "Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Igbo" . . not "Jesus Is Igbo[color=#990000][/color]" they're two different thingsĀ  And i'm sure the movie was just a commedy, nothing to get all hysterical and ballsitic over biko.

Cute-ass are you sure you have cute ass or you kind of jokin? i guess it's going to take you microscop to read what i wrote. I do not write Jesus wu onyigbo. I will say it again and again, Unu mana Jesus n'asu igbo?

Beside i'm taking my vacation eastern and scandanevia newt week, i guess I'm going to bust my last tritp to Oslo, are you sure you have that cute-ass? i guess i'm coming to see that ass and get it posted on here for people to judge. wink

I'm happy you said you've watched that, have you watch Jesus n'asu yoruba?
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by cuteass1(f): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2007
A.B.A4LIFE:

i guess it's going to take you microscop to read what i wrote.

I do not write Jesus wu onyigbo. I will say it again and again, Unu mana Jesus n'asu igbo?

Arent we saying the same thing? Guess you're the one who needs a microscope tongue to understand my english.

i was pointing out that you never claimed Jesus is Igbo, it seems some people are misunderstanding that, thinking you're claiming Jesus to be Igbo, the movie only concludes that he speaks Igbo . . hope i broke it down enough for your comprehension this time wink
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by MP007(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2007
who is the mad person that posted this sh$t?
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by ebeledi(m): 1:09am On Jul 10, 2007
jesus speaks all languages folk
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by iice(f): 3:39am On Jul 10, 2007
grin grin Is it any wonder why the world is in shambles? grin grin
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by ABA4LIFE(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2007
Imma keep gettin your silly nerves, Jesus speaks english,every other language which one of you yorubas have watched, plz i'm still seeking for a ling or where to buy a film where Jesus is speaking Yoruba, i guess if Jesus tries to speak yoruba, believe me that he won't have brain to overcome the devil, because he rather stay wise as a jew and not to speak yoruba and fall in sin and digrace God.

But i'm happy Jesus overcomed the Devil who is a Yoruba and never think of learning such a humiliated language. Jesus only speaks all Jewish languages and i guess it will be difficult for himt to speak yoruba. Believe me every yoruba is useless for life, Learning to aquire knowledge is only the hand work of human being, but Natural wizedom that came from God right from Birth is the most ultimate weapon for life.

Otu gbawachakwa unu nile there nde Ofe Nmanu. cry
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by ABA4LIFE(m): 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2007
MP007 OR JAMESBOND 007, u better hide your email, cos no Ibo chick in here is gonna write you, juvinile's suger daddy.

Plz remove your email from here.
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2007
A.B.A4LIFE:

Imma keep gettin your silly nerves, Jesus speaks english,every other language which one of you yorubas have watched, plz i'm still seeking for a ling or where to buy a film where Jesus is speaking Yoruba, i guess if Jesus tries to speak yoruba, believe me that he won't have brain to overcome the devil, because he rather stay wise as a jew and not to speak yoruba and fall in sin and digrace God.

But i'm happy Jesus overcomed the Devil who is a Yoruba and never think of learning such a humiliated language. Jesus only speaks all Jewish languages and i guess it will be difficult for himt to speak yoruba. Believe me every yoruba is useless for life, Learning to aquire knowledge is only the hand work of human being, but Natural wizedom that came from God right from Birth is the most ultimate weapon for life.

Otu gbawachakwa unu nile there nde Ofe Nmanu. cry

Now enough of this garbage.
aba4life,you sound retarded,
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by 9ja4eva: 3:09am On Jul 13, 2007
Afraid dey grip me.Which kain tori b dis?Runs far from thread
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 14, 2007
the boy drinks kai kai
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by drrionelli(m): 12:41am On Jul 18, 2007
[url=http://CNN.com - From science and computers, a new face of Jesus - Dec. 26, 2002*]CNN.com - From science and computers, a new face of Jesus - Dec. 26, 2002*[/url]

Check out the above link.
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by 9ja4eva: 7:10am On Jul 22, 2007
Na only Igbo?
Re: Do You Know That Jesus Speaks Ibo? Jesus Na Asu Igbo by Servantone: 5:41am On Jul 28, 2010
I certianly know every word that Jesus has spoken? If you go to <a href="http://www.jesusspeaks.com">JesusSpeaks.com</a>, you'll find all of the spoken words of Jesus Christ from the bible. God bless you on your search.

(1) (Reply)

Discrimination In Igboland / 90% Of Our Forefathers Fumbled Seriously.4k Tradition And Culture! / Enugu State- What A Place To Come From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.