Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

How A Free Webinar Transformed My Life In One Day. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Free Webinar Transformed My Life In One Day. (110 Views)

Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) / How A Post In Nairaland Transformed My Financial Status: Photos / See How God Has Blessed And Transformed This Mans Business Within 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Free Webinar Transformed My Life In One Day. by Israel1329: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hello.

January 18th, 2021 is a day I will never forget.

The day my life changed from a pitiable local Abuja boy to someone who now makes money doing business online.

In January 2021, I attended a webinar online by a young Nigerian entrepreneur who has generated a lot of income doing business online and help other people make a lot of money doing business online legally.

This is exactly how it happened

I remember that evening I bumped into an advert on Facebook.

It was a free webinar by a young Nigerian entrepreneur.

It was 2 days to the Webinar.

So I registered for the Webinar that evening, and a confirmation mail was sent to me immediately.

I was so determined to change my life.

So the day came.
I couldn't meet up with the time, I was some minutes late due to some other school activities I had to finish up.

The session began, I quickly started listening and I was jotting things down.

I heard testimonials from a lot of people on how that online business had made them money.

I believed it was going to work for me too and I made a decision to try things out.

I was moved by the webinar.

Immediately I got books recommended at the event with the little money I had saved up for my provision.

Right in the webinar I was introduced to a very unique profitable business about selling/recommending other people's products for commission.

The amazing thing about this unique profitable business is that everyone does it.

But they don't know how to step up their game, so they don't make money from it.

So I was taught a lot of things that really helped me get started.

I was just 21 years old at this time, and I knew there was a lot to do if one wants to set out to do great things in life.

I did a lot of self learning on YouTube as well and barely slept all through that year that day.

That was the turning point for me.

There is a saying that " if you empty your pocket to fill your brain, your brain will in return fill your pockets".

Ever since I have been able to help other people as well go on to make a lot from the internet legally.

Always remember that if it was easy, everyone would be rich.

No one can change your life other than you.

Success doesn't come to those who wait, it goes to those who make an attempt and never give up.

I am forever grateful to Akin Alabi, Ronald Nzimora, Adewuyi Tamilore and Toyin Omotosho for all they are doing for the young ones coming up.

So I have decided to share this to help a lot of people get started and also motivate a lot people as well.

And that is why I will be giving you access to another FREE WEBINAR by my mentor.

I believe this one will be more effective than the one I watched a year ago that transformed my life from a pitiable local Abuja boy to someone who now makes money online legally.

In this free webinar held on by 8pm on Saturday 9th, April 2022. He will be breaking down everything you need to know about this business model.

He will be showing you the five step systems to building a multi-million naira business selling other people's products.

Also how you will make your first 100-1000 sales of other people's products over the next 12 months.

All you need to do is to register for the webinar using the link below.

The link or the number below will connect you to me(WhatsApp) then I will give you a customized link to register for the webinar.

I have decided to give only 100 people this opportunity

If you are lucky.

CONGRATULATIONS

HERE IS THE LINK
https:///message/AMPDRJRM2GEUF1

Highlight it and open through Google chrome or Whatsapp directly

OR
Use my number to connect with me.

Thank you.
Am Israel.(Internet Marketer)

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These 7 Regular Habits Keep Crippling Your Business? / The Perfect Business Every Nigerian Shouldn't Sleep On. / 1,2,3&4 Years Facebook, Instagram And Twitter Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.