Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures (38939 Views)

Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure / Maduka University, Ekwegbe: Placing Enugu State On The World Map / Maduka University College, Ekwegbe, Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Afonjakid: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Privatepart00:

You think the accident has reduced ? Is still there but the new method is to wipe off the company name and logo once there’s an accident. Meanwhile their buses are not road worthy .

Let him finish the university so that Nsukka road will become busy , I need to sample their girls .

NB: hope his drivers will start enrolling in the university as their approach to passengers still trashy together with their loaders.
Stop capping rubbish. The accident have drastically reduced. He now has his own assembly plant where he assembles Toyota hiace bus. Most of his buses now comes with speed limiters

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Seredebe: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
vikstandon:
I will lecture in this University by God's grace.

The secondary school arm is currently recruiting. You can start from there

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Seredebe: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
tiswell:
he will now flood his nsukka people as academic and non academic staff,which will breed sentiments among the potential students.

nsukka people and sentiments are like siamese twins

"Bascard"
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by wiseoneking: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:
People just think University na secondary School nowadays

Once they build adminstrative block add like three unit block of classroom then University don set

Most secondary School are bigger than these private lesson centres

You are entirely WRONG, University is not how many multi billion houses built but more of highly qualified professors, research base, etc they have. The great Universities I have seen like Carnegie Mellon university do not have big structures perse but their content is incomparable. That does not mean I don't care or any thing goes in the name of University. A lot of Americans regional private accredited Universities are not so big in size but of great standard.

6 Likes

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Seredebe: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Awoleesu:
Oh! So Air Peace and Peace Mass Transit are owned separately by different proprietors!

I thought same man owns both!

Nope

Air peace== Allen onyema from Anambra

Peace mass transit == samuel maduka onyishi from Nsukka

3 Likes

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Afonjakid: 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Seredebe:

Yes

Kids quest academy
Mehn,the school looks cool.the secondary school will be the best in Enugu state if the primary and nursery looks like this

2 Likes

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Privatepart00: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
Afonjakid:

Stop capping rubbish. The accident have drastically reduced. He now has his own assembly plant where he assembles Toyota hiace bus. Most of his buses now comes with speed limiters

You wrote trash , we the indigene know Peace Mass buses more than you

2 Likes

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Afonjakid: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
Seredebe:

I dey tell u. I no dey ask you
You work there ? Wanted to intern there doing my nysc
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Seredebe: 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
bluefilm:
Is it the same Maduka that I know of?

Has he established a university in Enugu State?

Well sha, wait make I ask Oga Alex fess

Nope. This Maduka is from Nsukka
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Seredebe: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Afonjakid:

You work there ? Wanted to intern there doing my nysc

Nope. I dont work there
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Afonjakid: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Privatepart00:

You wrote trash , we the indigene know Peace Mass buses more than you
Ode!! Where do you think I'm from.. I'm confirm Nsukka boy

2 Likes

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by bluefilm: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
Seredebe:

Nope. This Maduka is from Nsukka

Okay, in that case it must be Maduka Onyishi of Peace Mass Transit.

2 Likes

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Afonjakid: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
Seredebe:

Nope. I dont work there
Ok man
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Privatepart00: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Afonjakid:

Ode!! Where do you think I'm from.. I'm confirm Nsukka boy

You are a complete fool , if you think you the only one from Nsukka
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by 8stargeneral: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Once they build adminstrative block add like three unit block of classroom then University don set

This one is not like d ones u know bro...this university is very massive

2 Likes

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by christejames(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Seredebe:

Abeg where this Igbo-eno dey?

Udenu LGA...

It's actually the four communities that donated their land for the school to be built...

Instead of naming it after just one of the communities, the collectively agreed to call there Igbo-eno.
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Seredebe: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
bluefilm:

Okay, in that case it must be Maduka Onyishi of Peace Mass Transit.

Yes
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by 8stargeneral: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2022
PHIPEX:
Isn't he the owner of Peace transport?
yes
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Seredebe: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
christejames:

Udenu LGA...

It's actually the four communities that donated their land for the school to be built...

Instead of naming it after just one of the communities, the collectively agreed to call there Igbo-eno.

Which communities?
Orba? Ezimo? Obollo-afor? Igugu? Umundu?

I once asked someone. He claimed he is from Uzo-uwani and Igbo-eno comprises of uvuru, Nimbo, Opanda and Nkpologu. According to him, the project does not exist as he is from Uvuru and their is no such project in his area.

So, I want to know the exact location of this project

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by 8stargeneral: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
That's my home town...very big university with a enough land...kudos to Sam onyishi (peace mass)

2 Likes

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Cmanforall: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
DaniDani:
Too many universities in this country already, why not something else, like industry? Why are Nigerians so much afraid of establishing industries, especially multi national industries?
Electricity
With constant power supply, you'll be amazed how industries will spring up
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by ohil: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
if you think the the Governor don't have in it , you are a Learner. By now we should know the antics of these politicians. Without representing the interest of a sitting Governor, you can't invest in his state. That is the bedrock of our problem.......Shalom
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by basilo101: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
8stargeneral:
That's my home town...very big university with a enough land...kudos to Sam onyishi (peace mass)
Abeg connect me nah, I wan use that water for irrigation project

2 Likes

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by colonelwealth(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
OMENKAismad:
the north are building mosque we are building university tell me why terrorist will not be their passion

Pls, don't bring this unnecessary behavior here.
Make your comments and leave, praise the project and add your suggestions to help it succeed.

Don't drag tribal basing into this, it's not welcomed here. This is about SouthEast glory not about her northern neighbors.

What the North does with themselves should not be your business, mind yours.

True Igbos mind their business &don't meddle in other people's affairs because I doubt you are an Igbo person.

Stop exposing Igbos to unnecessary animosity from others because of your bad behavior.

3 Likes

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by colonelwealth(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
basilo101:
The university is owned by Samuel Maduka Onyishi, owner of Peace Mass Transit, a popular road transport company.

This university project is beautiful and massive.
The architectural design is cool and I particularly like the serene& natural feel of the environment.

However, am of the opinion that SouthEastern govts should not be comitting/approving too much land space to projects such as building of schools/universities, housing estates etc... because there are other future projects that are land intensive to embark on in the future.
They should be guilded by the need to conserve land resources as a priority...e.g Agriculture.

Good to see Igbos businessmen begin to take their investments home.

More so others should emulate him and brings theirs, attract investors and focus on modern economic sectors of ICT and high tech industries.
Kudos to him.

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by basilo101: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
colonelwealth:

This university project is beautiful and massive.
The architectural design is cool and I particularly like the serene& natural feel of the environment.

However, am of the opinion that SouthEastern govts should not be comitting/approving too much land space to projects such as building of schools/universities, housing estates etc... because there are other future projects that are land intensive to embark on in the future.
They should be guilded by the need to conserve land resources as a priority...e.g Agriculture.

Good to see Igbos businessmen begin to take their investments home.

More so others should emulate him and brings theirs, attract investors and focus on modern economic sectors of ICT and high tech industries.
Kudos to him.
Uzo uwani and isi uzo have abundant uncultivated fertile lands
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Simonokeh7(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
basilo101:
More
That body of water is it also sited in the university campus?

If so he Onwa Nsukka picked a beautiful spot...
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Angeltjazz2017(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
DaniDani:
Too many universities in this country already, why not something else, like industry? Why are Nigerians so much afraid of establishing industries, especially multi national industries?

With no electricity haba
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Elvis778(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Afonjakid:
I love that building structures.. Far better than what semo eating woman governor we have in the lion building is building up and down..

The owner of solive oil and bestie indomie in nsukka is also investing in education too. Heard that he is constructing big secondary and primary schools to be run and managed by indians
The primary school is open now, I dare to say it's one of the best in the country, both in terms of standard and building, managed by
a Nigerian-American

4 Likes

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Elvis778(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Baba, just pass the site first, that school na big deal, very big deal, far from what you think
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by christejames(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Seredebe:

Which communities?
Orba? Ezimo? Obollo-afor? Igugu? Umundu?

I once asked someone. He claimed he is from Uzo-uwani and Igbo-eno comprises of uvuru, Nimbo, Opanda and Nkpologu. According to him, the project does not exist as he is from Uvuru and their is no such project in his area.

So, I want to know the exact location of this project

Your first statement it is...
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Elvis778(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
Evolutionlove:

You were really trying to make sense but In the end, you still ended up spewing gibberish. Standard Universities are supposed to be erected on a massive Land and well equipped not this mushrooms secondary schools built on an acre of land.....
Guy, make una no dey trash talk when una never even enter or even pass the place, that school is massive, really massive like, there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi Students Protest Over Separation Of Boys From Girls In Secondary Schools / Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda / Covenant University Producing Many Atheists - Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.