Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures (39022 Views)

Maduka University Enugu Announces School Fees Structure / Maduka University, Ekwegbe: Placing Enugu State On The World Map / Maduka University College, Ekwegbe, Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Elvis778(m): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Seredebe:

Which communities?
Orba? Ezimo? Obollo-afor? Igugu? Umundu?

I once asked someone. He claimed he is from Uzo-uwani and Igbo-eno comprises of uvuru, Nimbo, Opanda and Nkpologu. According to him, the project does not exist as he is from Uvuru and their is no such project in his area.

So, I want to know the exact location of this project
Just after Opi junction, it's actually along the road, not the new road oo

2 Likes

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Seredebe: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
Elvis778:

Just after Opi junction, it's actually along the road, not the new road oo

Obollo road.
I will visit the site one day.

Thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Seredebe: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
christejames:

Your first statement it is...

Ok. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nice project. The location is awesome. Beautiful hills...pretty lake. One for the future. Akulouno is a goal.
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Tboymessiah(m): 12:09am On Apr 07, 2022
NnamdiAzikiwe:
All these akpu and palm wine universities sef.....

NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by colonelwealth(m): 12:57am On Apr 07, 2022
basilo101:

Uzo uwani and isi uzo have abundant uncultivated fertile lands

Even at that because Igbos has huge population.
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by KaluwisxPRO: 1:12am On Apr 07, 2022
DaniDani:
Too many universities in this country already, why not something else, like industry? Why are Nigerians so much afraid of establishing industries, especially multi national industries?

You think to power such industry is by mouth. Ask your government to fix electricity and you will see people including foreign companies Invest in Nigeria.

Energy is very expensive to source for industries. Our electricity situation will become 3x worse if there’s 10 Of Ajaokuta steel operating at the same time in Nigeria.
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by uvie66: 3:26am On Apr 07, 2022
DaniDani:
Too many universities in this country already, why not something else, like industry? Why are Nigerians so much afraid of establishing industries, especially multi national industries?
The thing weak me Universities all over the place still the country is sliding backwards.
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by lonelydora: 5:18am On Apr 07, 2022
DaniDani:

They left it for Indians and Chinese to establish. They are taking over all the sectors of our economy
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Bravery80: 6:56am On Apr 07, 2022
DaniDani:

Because there's no steady electricity and the so called buhari promised in 2015 to restore a steady power electricity in this country but ended up failing and disappointed Nigerians en Mass. Now another year has come are you with your PVC?
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:21am On Apr 07, 2022
Everywhere University. Just few factories.

Na wah oo.
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Fadafada231(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2022
christejames:
May God continue to bless Maduka Onyishi, he is truly a visionary man.

The structures look solid and well designed, situated in nature's enclaves, this surely will be one of the best private universities in Africa not just Nigeria.

Gburugburu should have at least borrowed a leaf from this man when building public structures. Just look at the bland structures he is erecting at Igbo-eno calling it ESUT new college of medicine sad. If not for the state House of Assembly that stepped in to upgrade it to full-fledged Medical University, na so Gburugburu wan transfer Parklane before? The assembly recently passed a bill to change it to State University of Medical and Applied Sciences (SUMAS), I pray his successor will learn to use latest and cutting-edge designs for public infrastructures, we are tired of hearing cutting cost.

That gburugburu is olodo village champion. The man don't know anything, fat empty man with no sense.

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by AutoshalomUSA: 7:22am On Apr 07, 2022
Agreed , we don’t need more universities. What we need are micro/macro industries , mechanized farms ,, ICT hubs , etc . But lack of steady POWER is the main reason Nigerians shy away from establishing industries .
DaniDani:
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2022
Privatepart00:

You think the accident has reduced ? Is still there but the new method is to wipe off the company name and logo once there’s an accident. Meanwhile their buses are not road worthy .

Let him finish the university so that Nsukka road will become busy , I need to sample their girls .

NB: hope his drivers will start enrolling in the university as their approach to passengers still trashy together with their loaders.

Lol, you wan sample Nsukka girls? Just live around Odenigwe, hilltop, you go see them plenty, although I doubt you'll see any pretty one.

I think the problem with his drivers is, he is employing his towns people (which is a good thing), but then it makes it difficult to correct them when they are wrong... You know how people can be sentimental (apology for my choice of word). If he doesn't employ them, they'll start complaining, even when they know they don't deserve to be employed
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Charly68: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2022
God bless the proprietor, we need more of you in the country .. you have taken development to that community in style. When students resumes that town economy will rise up and villagers will experience a new lease of life .. Some uneducated foes are ranting on this page . It is unfortunate that they don't know simple developmental economy
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by 8stargeneral: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2022
basilo101:

Abeg connect me nah, I wan use that water for irrigation project
where do u base
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by winner37(m): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2022
The way schooling is going on in nigeria one day every street will have it's own university...
educational system in nigeria has gone to hell in a handbasket...
may be my cousin senior elder family brother how graduated 6years ago no work till now will get a work here after 6years of completion now she sorry her,oh sorry him i mean he is 28 and befor them get work nah 40 of age...

in nigeria schooling is a fashion and scarmd.
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by v2: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2022
DaniDani:

The FEC just approved 12 new private universities while the Govt owned universities are on strike.
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by 8stargeneral: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
8stargeneral:
That's my home town...very big university with a enough land...kudos to Sam onyishi (peace mass)

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by premierlead: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
basilo101:
The university is owned by Samuel Maduka Onyishi, owner of Peace Mass Transit, a popular road transport company.

It will be good if the university can focus on technology, engineering and environmental aspects
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Privatepart00: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:

Lol, you wan sample Nsukka girls? Just live around Odenigwe, hilltop, you go see them plenty, although I doubt you'll see any pretty one.

I think the problem with his drivers is, he is employing his towns people (which is a good thing), but then it makes it difficult to correct them when they are wrong... You know how people can be sentimental (apology for my choice of word). If he doesn't employ them, they'll start complaining, even when they know they don't deserve to be employed

Thanks , you really nailed it . But their are pretty girls in Hilltop, but Odenigwe that’s a no go area , don’t even like the area.
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Afonjakid: 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Privatepart00:

Thanks , you really nailed it . But their are pretty girls in Hilltop, but Odenigwe that’s a no go area , don’t even like the area.
Lol..stayed in odenigwe while I was still UNN.. odenigwe is actually a nice place

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by OChimex: 1:17am On Apr 17, 2022
DaniDani:

Honestly....

But, the right word is manufacturing company... industry is a consyallation of companies..e.g. movie industry, music industry, etc....

1 Like

Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Theophinio(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2022
basilo101:

Samuel Maduka Onyishi owns an assembly line and lubricant manufacturing company in Emene, Enugu

Is it a small lubricant production factory

Am looking for a small lubricant production factory where I can learn this business model first hand
Re: Maduka University Ekwegbe, Enugu State In Pictures by Collinsmoses: 6:32am On Jun 16, 2023
Admission is now going on at Maduka University. You can also check the courses offered at Maduka University [url]https://schoolblizz.com.ng/courses-offered-at-maduka-university/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Being Lambasted By Fellow Lecturers Live On Channelstv / 10 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria Today / Esther Ruby Daniel Wins Medals In Indian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.