Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Configurin My Laptop To Use Mtn Gprs - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Configurin My Laptop To Use Mtn Gprs (2156 Views)

How Can I Set Mtn Gprs Settings On My Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 / Re: Mtn Gprs Modem(fastlink)! How To Configure / How To Use Sim Card Slot In Under The Dell Laptop Battery For Gprs Acess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Configurin My Laptop To Use Mtn Gprs by jafeni: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2007
hi guyz ,
ve bin tryin to configure my dell inspiron 640m to use dial up thru mtn using l6 motorla but it keep on telling me that cds setting is not found that the data option is not set.pls help send full details to my email addy jafeni2002@yahoo.com appreciate it.
Re: Configurin My Laptop To Use Mtn Gprs by degbads(m): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2007
get N400,000 and buy a vsat grin
Re: Configurin My Laptop To Use Mtn Gprs by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:38pm On Aug 25, 2007
i use l6 on my pc without problems. why not create a connection through network wizard instead of using the phone suite.
Re: Configurin My Laptop To Use Mtn Gprs by Ralvy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2007
The settings differ, let us know ur location wink
Re: Configurin My Laptop To Use Mtn Gprs by jafeni: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2007
my location is ibadan.thanks
Re: Configurin My Laptop To Use Mtn Gprs by Ralvy(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2007
I have settings for only Lagos and Abuja, I'll look through to get settings for Ibadan later and get back to u, have u tried using PC suite that came with your mobile phone?
Re: Configurin My Laptop To Use Mtn Gprs by UNLEASHED(m): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2007
Can it be manually configured, I really hope so, if yes please send the manual configuration.
Re: Configurin My Laptop To Use Mtn Gprs by lucky123(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2007
i am using the new mtn lastest in browsing at home, but i wat to know how to config another sim so that the sim can still be browsin too
Re: Configurin My Laptop To Use Mtn Gprs by BlackRace1(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ralvy

Pls can U give me the settings for Abuja. I stay in Abuja, thanks a bunch
Re: Configurin My Laptop To Use Mtn Gprs by Chidiebere(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2007
Please i read in the last edition of SuccessDiges Extra about GSM Internet sim which can connect with up to 20 different computers using one sim. Is there anybody here using this device and is this the same thing with the MTN Sharkpod?
Also how do i get it and how much does it cost?
Thanks.
Re: Configurin My Laptop To Use Mtn Gprs by area(m): 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2008
when you get there dont 4get me,
sorry i mean wen you get to hell dont 4get who put you there
i'll 4k you up and stand by you den you will call that back stabing?
no you should call it loyalty,
(aye iya e ma baje, on siere ni?)
ja ja ja ja ja ja ja jakande est isl.lag is where i'm 4rm
c y i never smyl
its cos i'm 4rm d ugly side of town
we dont own big wheels
but we bang hot chicks
sipping ace next to guters filld to the brim
washing our hands with hennesy vsops
no guns no bulets,
atleast thats wat we make you think
puffing livs lyk pho pho,
man i think i am getting old 4 this shit i'm out,
3rd truly yours,
bless d

Re: Configurin My Laptop To Use Mtn Gprs by area(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2008
please is the mtn shit free or cheap i brows with zain but its kinda expensive, if you can help me with the access point wap and passcode, i will so much live it thanks every body, and if any bdy needs the zain setings call me up well its not absolutely free

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help: My Mini Laptop Running Very Slow / Top 2 Ways To Use Trial Softwares Forever. / Where Can I Get A Brandnew Lappy For Less Than 60k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.