Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP (10852 Views)

2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike / Tinubu Begins Plans To Decamp From APC If Not Given Ticket / 2023 PDP Ticket: Wike & His Right Of First Refusal, Port Harcourt Boy Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by CoolAmbience(m): 7:03am On Apr 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Wicked Wike, can you beat Obi to the ticket?

Because Obi that we know is a force to reckon with.
He's the ONLY candidate who if fly PDP ticket, APC will die before noon angry

Lol.

I thought that after downgrading Wike, you'd mention a better candidate... mtchewww.

Na Obi you come dey mention....

Neither Obi nor Wike can even get the PDP ticket. None of them can beat Atiku in a primary.

Mind you, I don't support PDP, but I know this for sure.
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Karlman: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi is not even a force to reckon with in Anambra PDP not to talk of South east PDP. If the primary is between Wike and Obi, Wike will massacre Obi before the votes of 20 states are counted.

Obi Pandora the Chinese lying machine is a pretender and not a serious contender. Stop disrespecting serious contenders like Wike by comparing them. Wike is battling Atiku for the ticket and not one irrelevant sidekick of Atiku.

freshkpomo

Obi is your Nightmare! The reason you lack peace!
Nigerians need him now even you!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by excomarow(m): 7:09am On Apr 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Wicked Wike, can you beat Obi to the ticket?

Because Obi
He's the ONLY candidate who if fly PDP ticket, APC will die before noon angry

Joker... In fact let all the PDP aspirants contest against APC at various parties, they will all fail.

Osibanjo, Amaechi n Tinibu will crush any of you candidate
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by CoolAmbience(m): 7:09am On Apr 07, 2022
hydroking23:
Someone that allowed the largest farm (Songhai Farm) in Rivers State to decay and rot away after taking over from Amaechi is talking about Agriculture. Shameful angry

Wike is just making a fool of himself.

What food product does Rivers state contribute to feeding Nigeria with?

Only a senseless person wouldn't commend Buhari on Agriculture.

Unless Wike smuggles himself into the Senate (which I think he should be working on), this is the last political position he will be occupying in Nigeria.

It is much more easier for me wey never be anything for Nigeria to be president, than for Wike to near that position.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by slimghost(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2022
Wike will do well in the senate. His radical nature will be productive there.
Man is not a presidential material. It is not by building bridges and flyovers and being boisterous.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by CoolAmbience(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

I don phone Wike social media director tell am say one APC online boy wan join dem club. No worry, dem go soon give you trials. If you pass dem fit sign you wen transfer market open

Oga, the person you quoted is very correct.

I doubt that you seriously understand what is going on.

Nobody send Obi, even in Anambra. I am from Anambra. We no even know say e dey.

What happened to his two candidates (Henry Obaze and Val Ozigbo) in the last two governorship elections?

Put together, his candidates no fit boast of winning 4 LGAs in the two elections. You check am na..

I guess say na people like you bin dey root for Saraki before the PDP Presidential Primary of 2019. Did you see how Atiku messed them up? Including Wike wey be Alhaji bringi bringi, Tambuwal and Kwankwaso.

No be for social media dem dey do election o.
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by PROPHETmichael: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2022
Atiku Abubakar, congratulation....your time has come.
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by jobgetter(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Wike they come ooooo

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by ogmask: 7:52am On Apr 07, 2022
hydroking23:
Someone that allowed the largest farm (Songhai Farm) in Rivers State to decay and rot away after taking over from Amaechi is talking about Agriculture. Shameful angry

He even talk of security too... Sometimes this pple take of for fools aswearugad. He think day na to build shapeless bridges with money that can build an interchange be say he be good gov... Werey
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Caseless: 8:12am On Apr 07, 2022

We need to salvage this country. Let us not pretend about it. Insecurity does not know religion. Insecurity does not know ethnicity. Poverty does not know ethnicity. Poverty does not know religion.

“The people who come to kill us, do they look at who is a Christian? Do they look at who is a Moslem? Do they know who is Hausa-Fulani? Do they know who is Igbo? We are dying.

The first time wike is making real sense.

I hope he gets the ticket so we can remind him when he told Muslims that Rivers is a Christian state.
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by ZIAZI(m): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2022
Obi this, Obi that...
After declaring, he hasn't even hit the ground running. He must start building bridges now, or does he think the presidency will be handed over to him on a platter of gold?

If Peter Obi were what people claim he is, we would have seen the grand transformation in Anambra State when he was governor.

Whether na Igbo, Yoruba, Efik, Ibibio, Ikwerre, or Ijaw man, let's vote for a competent man or woman from the South. We need a true leader to salvage Nigeria.

Nigeria is a secular society and thus, power should not go back to the North.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by ZIAZI(m): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2022
Caseless:

The first time wike is making real sense.

I hope he gets the ticket so we can remind him when he told Muslims that Rivers is a chr state.

Are Zamfara, Kano, and Borno secular states? So what is Wike's crime in saying Rivers State is a Christian state? Let's face reality and ahun the CFRN.
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by OrganicCluster(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2022
ACCORDING TO WIKE, IF THOSE WJO JAVE THE CAPACITY SHOULD BE CONSIDERED, HE IS NOT QUALIFIED TO BE A RUNNING MATE.
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Coronavirus1: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I wonder who will vote him.

North wouldn't vote him

South West wouldn't vote him

South East wouldn't vote him( many igbo blood in his hands because of ipob)

Only his village in South south will vote for him
Wike is better than 1000 Buhari put together
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Icepresh(m): 8:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Good idea
APC go Dey use touts
Wike go Dey use cultists
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by monex(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

How m doing my bit for a southern presidency in 2023. It is something I believe in and has no need to be paid for. Instead of paying me, tell them to add to the peanut they are paying you and freshkpomo.

you are doing your bit for Tinubu. stop riding on a southern presidency lie.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by mannasseh(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
I wonder who will vote him.

North wouldn't vote him

South West wouldn't vote him

South East wouldn't vote him( many igbo blood in his hands because of ipob)

Only his village in South south will vote for him

and still his village wont vote him.... cos majority are igbos who own properties and live there
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by egbedox: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2022
yemmight:
Not in Nigeria I beg. Infact, this is an insult to us Nigerians.

Its really an Insult as you have said. Will he vote himself to power to have said that?
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by pseudaria: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2022
seunmsg:

Obi is not even a force to reckon with in Anambra PDP not to talk of South east PDP. If the primary is between Wike and Obi, Wike will massacre Obi before the votes of 20 states are counted.

Obi Pandora the Chinese lying machine is a pretender and not a serious contender. Stop disrespecting serious contenders like Wike by comparing them. Wike is battling Atiku for the ticket and not one irrelevant sidekick of Atiku.

freshkpomo

The way these tinubu urchins dey face obi e clear say una dey fear am die

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by seunmsg(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2022
pseudaria:

The way these Obi Pandora urchins dey face Tinubu e clear say una dey fear am die

Fixed.

freshkpomo
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Sleekfingers: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2022
Kuginzi:

https://punchng.com/2023-i-guarantee-victory-if-given-ticket-wike-tells-pdp/

grin cheesy

Who go vote for this clown? Anyway, maybe Rivers State people
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by soojar(m): 11:33am On Apr 07, 2022
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by fc450(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Na Amaechi get APC ticket
just imagine say na Ameachi for APC,wike for PDP, Ameachi go nack am ✋ down oo
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by DaveHarry(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:
I don't give a Bleep about who is going to enter....

All I want is change....
U sef. which change are u looking 4 again. D one APC brought is not enof abi?
Re: 2023: I Guarantee Victory If Given Ticket, Wike Tells PDP by Caseless: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
ZIAZI:

Are Zamfara, Kano, and Borno secular states? So what is Wike's crime in saying Rivers State is a Christian state? Let's face reality and ahun the CFRN.
There's no state religion. They're secular states. Anyone, anything can belong to those states regardless of their religious leaning. You can say Muslims are in the majority, but not owned by Islam or Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Youths To Benefit More From Sanwo-olu’s Reelection – Aregbe / Obasanjo To Jonathan: Don’t Remove Subsidy / Imo: Akaraka Commends Myke Ikoku Over Defection Of PDP Members To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.