Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike (13570 Views)

2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu / 2023 PDP Ticket: Wike & His Right Of First Refusal, Port Harcourt Boy Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by 9jahotblog: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2022
Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has said his decision to run for the Presidency is not to negotiate the Vice Presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Wike disclosed this while addressing PDP delegates and leaders in Calabar, Cross River State capital, on Wednesday.

The PDP presidential aspirant said he was in the state to meet party members and signify his seriousness to be Nigeria’s next president.

Wike also dismissed claims of picking the Senatorial forms like other aspirants of the party have done secretly.

He said: “I am here to introduce myself to you. We have started the process and I have made myself available to people of Cross River. I am running for the President and I am not running for running sake. I will win the party ticket and win the Presidency of this country.

“I am not running to negotiate for Vice President or for anything. I have not collected senate form or any form in case I fail. Some people have sent in their cronies to collect senate forms on their behalf in case there is a consensus.

“I came here for you to see me face to face. Some are sending people to talk to them. I have too much energy and I am ready to go to every nook and cranny of this country. Trust people with energy and I have it.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/13/2023-im-not-running-for-president-to-negotiate-vp-ticket-wike/

10 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by alsudan: 8:43am On Apr 14, 2022
You won’t be VP Wike, neither will Atiku be President come May 2023.

No money bag has ever been elected President of Nigeria since 1960. The only one that supposedly won elections was not sworn into office.

So the likes of Wike, Atiku and Thiefnibu can save their looted funds as they won’t smell Aso Rock.

Peter Obi or Amaechi is Ok!

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Felimax(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2022
Nice one there!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by masinga07(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2022
Wike can't talk without throwing jabs at people. This guy is not presidential material at all.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by LiamNG: 8:49am On Apr 14, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 1 Million Naira by just working from home

Offering :

Earn 1 Million Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come,first serve basis.

Good Luck
Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Frigga13: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Even him knows that his senate ambition is dead ..
Who wan pick Wike as Vice grin. Talk more President

This one Na complete noise maker ..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by ufuosman(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2022
masinga07:
Wike can't talk without throwing jabs at people. This guy is not presidential material at all.

Exactly... E can't campaign and address d issue on ground without dragging someone down, e just after d president without visions

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Anieke77(m): 9:02am On Apr 14, 2022
This guy only have a chance in th
Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Anieke77(m): 9:03am On Apr 14, 2022
Fourth place
Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Bounceboune7: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2022
This wike get bad mouth,he sends his direct shot at whoever he aims it at without mincing words.

Everyone knows those making noise just cos they want d attention to b picked as vp,they know for sure they are going no where but they just want to.make enough noise so atiku will b like "u self don try,let's pity u"......n at d end of d day they will only contribute 2% to their boss vote

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Righthussle: 9:07am On Apr 14, 2022
I still prefer Wike to Jagaban. Jagaban should go and rest in London. Osinbajo is our President.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Tinubuadvocate: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2022
This one is directly insulting peter obi. grin

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by erico2k2(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2022
alsudan:
You won’t be VP Wike, neither will Atiku be President come May 2023.

No money bag has ever been elected President of Nigeria since 1960. The only one that supposedly won elections was not sworn into office.

So the likes of Wike, Atiku and Thiefnibu can save their looted funds as they won’t smell Aso Rock.

Peter Obi or Amaechi is Ok!

The two bolded could not take their state to the next level how much more of a whole country. One person does not make up a government, there need to be a strong collection of people and character at teh senate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Searchingvictor: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Nice

me
Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Bounceboune7: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2022
ufuosman:

Exactly... E can't campaign and address d issue on ground without dragging someone down, e just after d president without visions
he's not throwing shots at nobody,he's trying to.make his point clear cos we know those who are making noise but their main target is vp.

They just want to gather d noise so they can b picked for vp.

Wike is a man with the balls of steel

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by Golan007: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Peter Obi.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by PROPHETmichael: 9:12am On Apr 14, 2022
Atiku as president and Wike as VP will be too hot for terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by dplordx(m): 9:13am On Apr 14, 2022
God bless you Wike, the realest politician in Naija. Not dem amaechi and Peter Obi. That Peter Obi na confirm scammer. All his moves na just to become vice. The mumu no even believe in himself and his noisy ibo fan base. Lol. He know say him be joke just like this mumu worshippers and noise makers. Baba wike na you get this ticket, na south e Dey come and na the bold and strong southerner, not the stingy and prenteious mr Pandora Peter Obi get am. Werey no accomplish anything for 8 years as governor when oil money was been used to develop the same Lagos where he and his entire anambra family are making money—

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by abobote: 9:14am On Apr 14, 2022
Ofcourse you won't get any
Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by excomarow(m): 9:15am On Apr 14, 2022
This man with his kelengu legs wants to rule this country cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by omenkaLives(m): 9:16am On Apr 14, 2022
Wike has better chances of becoming a ten term president in Nigeria than Obi Borehole Pandora has to become a one term. cheesy

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by FuckDModz: 9:18am On Apr 14, 2022
grin

Deluded thug. You will be president of Ikwerre.

Fucking bastard!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Not Running For President To Negotiate VP Ticket – Wike by bizzibodi(m): 9:20am On Apr 14, 2022
This man just want to waste rivers money without going anywhere,I urge him to support his able kinsman Rt.hon.Rotimi Ameachi for president.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Will Be In Control Of All 36 States By 2019 – Okowa / Expect More Increase In Electricity Bill – NERC / Air Force Reactivates C-130H Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.