Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Taaooma Reveals How She Ventured Into Skit Making - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taaooma Reveals How She Ventured Into Skit Making (235 Views)

Happie Boys Start Skit Making And Dancing In Cyprus (Video) / How Depression Pushed Me Into Skit-making After I Was Expelled From University – / Comedian AY Makes It To CNN, Reveals How He Made It To Guinness Book Of Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taaooma Reveals How She Ventured Into Skit Making by Ayinesongya3: 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nigerian content creator and comedian Maryam Apaokagi, popularly known as Taaooma has disclosed that she ventured into skits because she wanted to make her editing skills perfect.

The skit maker revealed in an interview with Midweek Entertainment that she went into skit making mainly because she wanted to learn how to edit but things became different when she began to receive recognition from other people.

"I went into skit making because I wanted to learn how to edit. So, I started taking clips of myself, used it in practising how to edit and found out that people gradually started liking what I uploaded when I finished editing.

"So, I continued that way and in the long run, it brushed up my editing. My husband taught me the basics but I added more of everything on YouTube.

"So, when I post the skits, I only get a few comments and likes and some people encourage me.

"But the day a lot of blogs posted my video titled, ‘when your mother takes you to school,’ it went viral and the reception was really nice. It was at that point I got to know I was getting famous," she said.
https://www.mynigeria.com/NigeriaHomePage/entertainment/Taaooma-reveals-how-she-ventured-into-skit-making-542504

Re: Taaooma Reveals How She Ventured Into Skit Making by liftedud(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Taaoo
Re: Taaooma Reveals How She Ventured Into Skit Making by Dollarremix(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Good for you

(1) (Reply)

Aggrieved workers of OML 42 protest of salary payment and poor welfare condition / Hilarious Reactions Trailing Rihanna's Alleged Breakup With A$AP Rocky / Ghana Music Is A Shame, Let’s Respect Nigerians For Their Hardwork – Shatta Wale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.