Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 (6166 Views)

Construction Diary Of 8units Of 2/3brds Flat Structure By ARBO CONTRACTOR LTD / The Erecting journey of 2stories building of 12 flats by Arbo Contractor Ltd / Construction Of Mini Bakery/ Office Space By Rotech77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by mufutau55(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2022
rotecch77:

Good work on site is sure and you will have time to also monitor the process.
Also there is no extra cost added

Infact I’m relieved with this system.

————
I’m still battling with non supply of Aluminum widow since last year October which I contracted out fully to one Aluminum guy all in name of give out sub-contract…. You can’t believe he is well know person to me, now I need to dole out another 500k to complete the job, thanks God the project belong to family member if not
… what happened in 1477 will happed again

Just go the better way that will give you peace of mind.
I have heard horror stories even with some of our aluminium window fabricators on this forum.
You must do your due deligence before getting involved with anyone.

Hajji M.
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2022
mufutau55:

Just go the better way that will give you peace of mind.
I have heard horror stories even with some of our aluminium window fabricators on the forum.
You must do your due deligence before getting involved with anyone.

Hajji M.

Yes rightly said sir
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2022
We are done with the Fabrication of the Aluminum windows.
This new system( self contracting of the Aluminum) took us only 5days to delivered….. 34 nos of windows

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2022
Installation is in progress… pix loaded
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 6:53am On May 20, 2022
We are moving as planned

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:30am On May 27, 2022
Others finishings is loading
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by Adedward(m): 5:14am On May 31, 2022
dongc:

I totally understand you...way to go...now you have secured quality materials one problem solved...what about their work on site do they guarantee same quality?

Does doing this way put extra cost overhead? Where do you find the balance?
it doesn't request extra cost at all, for me I even like working on site must time, because it will help me to fast on verbricating the windows, and bring the transportation cost down small,
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 6:39pm On May 31, 2022
That is it o
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by ImperialCovfefe: 5:27am On Jun 02, 2022
rotecch77:
We gives thanks to Almighty God, Our client, our followers for this new project.

Client; Nl member
Duration :30 days.
Cost:7,500 Dollars

We are remodeling this structure to modern type.
What we doing here as phase 1 of the project ( from initial stage we met it to roof covering)
1. re- design to meet client modern choice
2. Re-sizing of the rooms to become more spacious ( master bedroom to become Olympic size stadium)
3. Re-sizing of the kitchen to become 5 star hotel kitchen( burj d kalifar hotel comes to mind here)
4. Reshaping of the approach view of the building
And many more.

Wow. All these listed items for that amount? Is the fee inclusive of materials? Does the scope of work include that parapet in the rendering in the original post?
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2022
ImperialCovfefe:

Wow. All these listed items for that amount? Is the fee inclusive of materials? Does the scope of work include that parapet in the rendering in the original post?

Yes everything inclusive
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by ImperialCovfefe: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2022
Your work is impressive. Kudos
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
ImperialCovfefe:
Your work is impressive. Kudos

Thanks bro
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
Others finishings is loading
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2022
Coming soon
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by bfn1: 8:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rotecch77, you're doing a good job.
Waiting to see the outcome of this project.
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
bfn1:
Rotecch77, you're doing a good job.
Waiting to see the outcome of this project.
Thanks I really appreciated sir , I will always post the progress pics
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 7:30am On Jun 22, 2022
Plastering Loading
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by bfn1: 7:50am On Jun 25, 2022
Upload more pictures please.

I'm enjoying the beautiful transformation.

1 Like

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
bfn1:
Upload more pictures please.

I'm enjoying the beautiful transformation.
Thanks I will surely do that as we progresses
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by ceelog(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2022
rotecch77:
Electrical and plumbing pipe is in progress with beat pipe …. Ppr pipe / fitting and Original Digity Uk electrical pipe.
We don’t compromised when it’s comes to quality materials

If you can’t afford it let’s put stop to the deal
I assume that there will be cheaper but good substitutes?
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2022
ceelog:

I assume that there will be cheaper but good substitutes?
There are others cheaper materials out there to be used but @arbo contractor Ltd ( Rotech) we have set standard for our work.
You know when you used good materials for your conduit system / surface system it will safe cleint a lot in future in terms of maintenance and rest of mind
If someone can afford to build duplex or standard bungalow then it will not be wise to use cheap low cost materials for such structure.

1 Like

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by ceelog(m): 6:13am On Jun 27, 2022
rotecch77:

There are others cheaper materials out there to be used but @arbo contractor Ltd ( Rotech) we have set standard for our work.
You know when you used good materials for your conduit system / surface system it will safe cleint a lot in future in terms of maintenance and rest of mind
If someone can afford to build duplex or standard bungalow then it will not be wise to use cheap low cost materials for such structure.
I understand you.
But a lot of people struggle to build that bungalow/duplex.

Many pay less attention to finishing as they race to move in when structure is built, so not too expensive mid range fittings and appliances will be more appealing to them.

I do believe quality but not overly expensive materials for every fitting is out there. Na just to be guided by professionals like you.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2022
Pop window hood and columns design in progress
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
Plastering is in progress
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
rotecch77:
Plastering is in progress

Update pics

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
Progress pics update on plastering

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
More update pics
Now working on external section

Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by Prosperity4All: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
rotecch77:
We are done with the Fabrication of the Aluminum windows.
This new system( self contracting of the Aluminum) took us only 5days to delivered….. 34 nos of windows

Good strategy with the Window profiles.

Have you been able to keep to your 30 days project schedule?
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by Prosperity4All: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2022
rotecch77:
More update pics
Now working on external section
In line with your high quality delivery, why not use iron scaffolds instead of wood bored into the walls. Those holes made in the walls introduce weakness in the walls that will surface in the not too distant future as ugly cracks.
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Prosperity4All:

Good strategy with the Window profiles.

Have you been able to keep to your 30 days project schedule?

Thanks we have delivered the carcass only which is 30dayas duration, that happened few month back.
We are now at finished stage.
Re: Remodeling Of Old Duplex To Modern Type By Arbo Contractor Ltd ( Rotech77 by rotecch77(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Prosperity4All:

In line with your high quality delivery, why not use iron scaffolds instead of wood bored into the walls. Those holes made in the walls introduce weakness in the walls that will surface in the not too distant future as ugly cracks.

The scalfolding here is not dependent type ( putlog)
It’s independent type, but you might find one or two holes in the wall which CANNOT cause any structural defect on the wall either now or later

Thanks for your time here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bituminous/felt Waterproofing & Damp Proofing Installation - VERY AFFORDABLE / Renovation Process Of 2 Flats In Anambra State / The Making Of "Owerri 4 Bedroom Duplex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.