Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video (28708 Views)

New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs / British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG / Buhari Snubs Magu, Gets Senate Confirmation For 207 Appointees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by cybernaut(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Even Indian firm still run away . Only Russia can do it .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by grandstar(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ajaokuta is a white elephant project.

All the machinery there should be disposed off and sold. The place should be turned into an industrial park. Tax incentives and even subsidies be provided to factories to set up there. I am sure it would boom. Gas supply or electricity should be managed by a private company and not by any existing Disco's or Genco's.

Any money sunk into Ajaokuta steel is money down a hole. If it had any future, I am sure Dangote would have purchased it. I don't know if there's still a glut of steel in the market now that Russia and Ukraine are no longer in the market.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by wiseoneking: 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Only because of one thing: for been ban from going for his medical treatment by British government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by Prettypearl021(f): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Where is the generated 2Billion dollars?
Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by obedience4(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
Good, one of the best decisions by bubu
Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by 24brains(m): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
And this is news? Even a mad man will do same
Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by Ezedon(m): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Useless man
Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Lies for stupid buhari zombified idiots to believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by Faithful007: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
You're deceiving yourself. How will British do turn around maintenance for installations that were installed by Russians from the onset.

Its what happens when people get overly sensational all of a sudden. Russia since USSR has been very good to Nigerians, don't lift a finger in a battle that is bigger than you.

Now to the core issue at hand. The Ajaokuta steel complex was developed by the country by the Russians from the very onset and the Russians took pre-emptive measures to ensure anything around it is done through them and them only.

Almost the entire schematics have Russian inscriptions and manuals and operators needed to be solely trained by Russians to operate them

Secondly, some of the core operational resources used in the production chain line can only be supplied by Russia. No other nation on earth has these highly specialized resources and components

Hence, nothing can be done to Ajaokuta steel complex without the Russians.

Why then has it been made useless for over two decades without use as other like steel industrial complexes.

Here lies what the whites are not telling you guys. British and Russians alike. I know these well hidden truths first hand, cause as a genius with 160+ IQ, I'm privy to highly classified information across these complex issues. Saying this humbly. Though

To make any nation great, one doesn't need politicos, lack of corruption like APC and PDP have both been throwing banters for years

To make any nation great, a nation needs key things like :

Highly operational chemical industrial completed, highly optimized metal refining and processing complex which ranks as the core bedrock of all forms of heavy productivity and industrialization.

So, here's the bane of the matter, take away any nations ability to heavily produce,refine nd process metals and such a nation becomes useless. I dare to say it anywhere

Mind you guys, between 2001 and today over $60 Billion has been spent on revamping the steel complex in batches of $2- $20 Billion for every time it hits the news that repairs are been done.

Guess what guys, it takes average of $15-20 Billion dollars to build a modern one

Same strategy to make the oil and gas industry useless is what's playing here to. The oligarchist and the deliberate desire to keep the nation under developed is the motive behind this.

Who knows if Dangote will also spot this opportunity.

Cc Sarkinyarki
Aconomist
It was carried out by the Soviet union and not Russia.

By the way, A blast furnace steel plant is not rocket science that nobody else can fix. Not Britian of all nations.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by Aderupoko2: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Another mistake. All the equipment manuals are written in Russian language. Even when we employed a Nigerian to help transcribe to English, he couldn't do 1% of the job before he ran away. How did I know, I worked there before.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by 24brains(m): 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
obedience4:
Good, one of the best decisions by bubu
yeah for his medical trip continuity

1 Like

Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by dannovidlimited: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=DoctorOlasDesk post=111708592]You're deceiving yourself. How will British do turn around maintenance for installations that were installed by Russians from the onset.

Its what happens when people get overly sensational all of a sudden. Russia since USSR has been very good to Nigerians, don't lift a finger in a battle that is bigger than you.

Now to the core issue at hand. The Ajaokuta steel complex was developed by the country by the Russians from the very onset and the Russians took pre-emptive measures to ensure anything around it is done through them and them only.

Almost the entire schematics have Russian inscriptions and manuals and operators needed to be solely trained by Russians to operate them

Secondly, some of the core operational resources used in the production chain line can only be supplied by Russia. No other nation on earth has these highly specialized resources and components

Why then has it been made useless for over two decades without use as other like steel industrial complexes.

Here lies what the whites are not telling you guys. British and Russians alike. I know these well hidden truths first hand, cause as a genius with 160+ IQ, I'm privy to highly classified information across these complex issues. Saying this humbly. Though

To make any nation great, one doesn't need politicos, lack of corruption like APC and PDP have both been throwing banters for years

Highly operational chemical industrial completed, highly optimized metal refining and processing complex which ranks as the core bedrock of all forms of heavy productivity and industrialization.

So, here's the bane of the matter, take away any nations ability to heavily produce,refine nd process metals and such a nation becomes useless. I dare to say it anywhere

Mind you guys, between 2001 and today over $60 Billion has been spent on revamping the steel complex in batches of $2- $20 Billion for every time it hits the news that repairs are been done.

Guess what guys, it takes average of $15-20 Billion dollars to build a modern one

Same strategy to make the oil and gas industry useless is what's playing here to. The oligarchist and the deliberate desire to keep the nation under developed is the motive behind this.

Cc Sarkinyarki
Aconomist

Because u can read and write does mean u v sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Faithful007:
It was carried out by the Soviet union and not Russia.

By the way, A blast furnace steel plant is not rocket science that nobody else can fix. Not Britian of all nations.

Nope. Go do your research on coal classifications and how it was rigged to only operate with supplies from Russia. I have first hand Intel on this.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by drmuchin: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Before. Nko

Does he want them to stop treating his EAR INFECTION!?
Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=dannovidlimited post=111712250][/quote]

.of course, your kinds can never intellectualize discussions Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by derecho(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
For free?
Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by edward1106(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

So, here's the bane of the matter, take away any nations ability to HEAVILY produce,refine nd process metals and such a nation becomes useless. I dare to say it anywhere

Switzerland is still doing fine. Not that useless.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by MARKone(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
The minister, while speaking on the efforts to revive the Steel Company under the current administration, said President Muhammadu Buhari had earlier released the sum of $2b in 2020 to revive the project under an arrangement with a firm comprising both Russians and Ukrainians .

How can a country pay $2billion since 2020 to revive a comatose National Company, yet presently the steel company is still under comatose, what is really wrong with Nigeria, this is not ordinary again. Now they have given the "revival" of the company to a British firm that will revive it for "free". God!
Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by mekonglobal(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bastards!!!
Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
Aderupoko2:
Another mistake. All the equipment manuals are written in Russian language. Even when we employed a Nigerian to help transcribe to English, he couldn't do 1% of the job before he ran away. How did I know, I worked there before.

Thanks for this info o. Some people are countering me unnecessarily when they don't know this fact.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by gambojimeta: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Even Buhari dey fear sanctions grin
Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by Faithful007: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Nope. Go do your research on coal classifications and how it was rigged to only operate with supplies from Russia. I have first hand Intel on this.
You have no first hand Intel.

A blast furnace is no rocket science. The only reason the steel plant in Nigeria is in-operational is logistics.

The blast furnace does not even run on coal.
Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
edward1106:

Switzerland is still doing fine. Not that useless.

I know the core problem of the refinery even as at now. I didn't state in my comment for privacy concerns. As good as the Indians are in engineering, they couldn't do it.
Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by SKIBiNSKI(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ofcourse Buhari will pick them grin they are his masters who are still enslaving him and his country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
grandstar:
Ajaokuta is a white elephant project.

All the machinery there should be disposed off and sold. The place should be turned into an industrial park. Tax incentives and even subsidies be provided to factories to set up there. I am sure it would boom. Gas supply or electricity should be managed by a private company and not by any existing Disco's or Genco's.

Any money sunk into Ajaokuta steel is money down a hole. If it had any future, I am sure Dangote would have purchased it. I don't know if there's still a glut of steel in the market now that Russia and Ukraine are no longer in the market.

Chinese steel is still there, unfortunately

1 Like

Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by PotatoSalad(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Small nyash dey shake o
Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Who is Buhari abi what is Buhari? Buhari is a metaphor, not a person. A metaphor for formless uselessness. For failure.
Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by EgusiShankly: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
He's a British stooge.
A Rothschild boy
Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
You're deceiving yourself. How will British do turn around maintenance for installations that were installed by Russians from the onset with all units and components up till manual written in Russian language and heavily dependent and reliant on Russian engineering tech?.

Cc Sarkinyarki
Aconomist

Previously the minister had claimed that this British firm was coming to revamp ajaokuta steel for free

1 Like

Re: Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video by slowice(m): 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Failures.... Lying failures

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists / Governor Bagudu With Car-Maker, Muzzamil Umar (Photos) / Maduka's Guber Bid Gets Massive Boast, As Ex Anambra PDP Chair Collapses All Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.