Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Fencing Of A New 60 X 100 Feet Plot Of Land At Emene Enugu - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fencing Of A New 60 X 100 Feet Plot Of Land At Emene Enugu (4527 Views)

The Making Of The "Emene Enugu Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms" / Land Fencing: How Much Will It Cost To Fence A 100 By 100 Feet Plot Of Land? / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fencing Of A New 60 X 100 Feet Plot Of Land At Emene Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2022
We have now settled our issues with these community youths and gotten receipts from them after paying them, this is where the fencing works got to before they stopped us...........

1 Like

Re: Fencing Of A New 60 X 100 Feet Plot Of Land At Emene Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:05am On May 03, 2022
The mounted gates, as seen from inside the fenced compound..........

1 Like

Re: Fencing Of A New 60 X 100 Feet Plot Of Land At Emene Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2022
After allowing this cast columns to dry for some days, we will move in to close the gaps on the front walls so that this fenced compound will be inaccessible from the gaps.

More pictures later.

1 Like

Re: Fencing Of A New 60 X 100 Feet Plot Of Land At Emene Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:51am On May 16, 2022
We will move in tomorrow to complete the fencing of this land. The gaps at the front of the fence where the fence joins the gate pillars closed as from tomorrow.

We have also got the contract to build a block of 6 flats of 2 bedrooms at this very land. I think it will be better to open a fresh thread for the construction of the new building, as this thread was for the construction of a fence and gates.

Thank you all.
Re: Fencing Of A New 60 X 100 Feet Plot Of Land At Emene Enugu by michlins(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2022
spyder880:
We will move in tomorrow to complete the fencing of this land. The gaps at the front of the fence where the fence joins the gate pillars closed as from tomorrow.

We have also got the contract to build a block of 6 flats of 2 bedrooms at this very land. I think it will be better to open a fresh thread for the construction of the new building, as this thread was for the construction of a fence and gates.

Thank you all.
why not modify this one to reflect the new contract. Someone will come in a read an all encompassing project. From the moment sand was moved here to the last paint brush.

Or alternatively, you can start a new thread and add the link to this one to it

1 Like

Re: Fencing Of A New 60 X 100 Feet Plot Of Land At Emene Enugu by mufutau55(m): 2:37pm On May 16, 2022
spyder880:

Thank you all.

Yes. I think it will better to open a new thread.
But we are still following, regardless. Thanks Sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Fencing Of A New 60 X 100 Feet Plot Of Land At Emene Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2022
mufutau55:

Yes. I think it will better to open a new thread.
But we are still following, regardless. Thanks Sir.

Hajji M.

My big Oga, good afternoon Sir and happy new week. Welcome Sir.
Re: Fencing Of A New 60 X 100 Feet Plot Of Land At Emene Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:40pm On May 16, 2022
michlins:
why not modify this one to reflect the new contract. Someone will come in a read an all encompassing project. From the moment sand was moved here to the last paint brush.

Or alternatively, you can start a new thread and add the link to this one to it

Yes I think it's better to attach a link to the fencing, the story of the fencing will be better if it's on a different thread soni can use it to compare similar fence projects as Enugu has a lot of 60 x 100 plots of lands.
Re: Fencing Of A New 60 X 100 Feet Plot Of Land At Emene Enugu by mufutau55(m): 2:45pm On May 16, 2022
spyder880:

My big Oga, good afternoon Sir and happy new week. Welcome Sir.

Same to you Boss. Who doesn't enjoy your threads; nobody. Thanks for all your contributions to Property Forum.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Fencing Of A New 60 X 100 Feet Plot Of Land At Emene Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:55am On May 18, 2022
Removing the wooden frames from the concrete pillars of the gate........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Carport Installation In 48hrs (picture) PROTECT & SHIELD YOU CAR INTERIORS / GET OVER 20% AND MORE RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT IN 120DAYS!! / Best Investment On Earth Is Earth -Mainland opportunity-Magodo #30M (Negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.