Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign (20412 Views)

Ronaldo Top 10 Goals Ranked As He Becomes TOP Scoring Footballer Of All Time / Mbappé Wins French Player Of The Year Award / Ronaldo's Goal Ranked Number One In Top 10 Goals Of 2017-18 Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by fergie001: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Always delivering on the biggest stage:
Karim Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo are the only players to score a hat trick in consecutive UCL knockout stage games!

SOURCE

Karim Benzema = first French player to score 10 goals in a Champions League campaign (group stage to final) �

10⃣ Karim Benzema (2021/22)
8⃣ David Trezeguet (2001/02)
8⃣ Wissam Ben Yedder (2017/18)
8⃣ Kylian Mbappé (2020/21)

SOURCE

Most Champions League hat-tricks:

8⃣ Lionel Messi
8⃣ Cristiano Ronaldo
5⃣ Robert Lewandowski
4⃣ Karim Benzema

UEFA Champions League

Karim Benzema becomes just the fourth player in history to score 80+ goals in the Champions League

SOURCE

He is behind Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi & Robert Lewandowski.

Karim Benzema becomes the fourth player to score a hat-trick in back-to-back #UCL games

SOURCE

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by wizonlyson: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin grin..wentin push me carry chelsea for my ticket self..ah..benz biza,biza, u no show love oo..

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
The way wey my ticket take tear this night is something else

E Tear-Tear cry

Bayern Munich, my God will fight for me o
cry

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by fergie001: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
This is FOOTBALL HERITAGE shocked

54 Likes

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by RedMac: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Benz

3 Likes

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by dedonfranco(m): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Chelsea vs Brentford

Chelsea vs Real Madrid

Two Goals scored....Seven Goals collect in a space of three days

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by habsydiamond(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
That's a huge thanks to mendy.. Wey dey see him period since Brentford...

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by ThierryJay: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Benzema is an awesome player. Those two headers were stunning! He's prolly staking the claim as the best number 9 in football right now and seriously pushing for 2022 Ballon D'or with his consistent clutch performances this season. At this point, he's up there with Lewandowski as best pure striker. Mbappe remains the best forward in football currently.

Btw, I don't get why OP is bringing in Ronaldo as part of the headline intro. This spotlight is currently for Karim and Karim alone, so pls leave faded Ronaldo out of it. Why do Penduskis like doing attache with Lewandoski, Benzema, Mbappe, Haaland and any striker that is doing well. You cannot be GOAT by Proxy na. Leave these shining stars to enjoy their limelight and stop trying to steal their shine off them.

N.B: The emboldened part is for the cerebrally challenged ones who will quote me out of ignorance.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by wunmi590(m): 2:34am On Apr 07, 2022
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by hatakekakashi: 7:08am On Apr 07, 2022
ThierryJay:
Benzema is an awesome player. Those two headers were stunning! He's prolly staking the claim as the best number 9 in football right now and seriously pushing for 2022 Ballon D'or with his consistent clutch performances this season. At this point, he's up there with Lewandowski as best pure striker. Mbappe remains the best forward in football currently.

Btw, I don't get why OP is bringing in Ronaldo as part of the headline intro. This spotlight is currently for Karim and Karim alone, so pls leave faded Ronaldo out of it. Why do Penduskis like doing attache with Lewandoski, Benzema, Mbappe, Haaland and any striker that is doing well. You cannot be GOAT by Proxy na. Leave these shining stars to enjoy their limelight and stop trying to steal their shine off them.

N.B: The emboldened part is for the cerebrally challenged ones who will quote me out of ignorance.

He also brought up Messi and Lewan, why did you ignore them

OP was just showing past UCL stats, it's not his fault that CR seems to dominate wink

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by slawormiir: 7:17am On Apr 07, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Benzema my niggar ...I was aware Benzema will destroy Chelsea

Got my money on that game yesterday

Bayern to win and villareal to win

The only bad thing is that I played it with small money

500 hundred naira

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by eedimo(m): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]great
I love pacesetters
Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Talented guy
Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by Johnheir2(m): 7:37am On Apr 07, 2022
He's enjoying his own time after a long waiting. You can be a shadow of someone for long, you may be working hard and someone else is receiving the reward: Wait your own time is coming.
Benzema is truly a leader.
Hope they'll build on their tactics going through return leg.
Anything can happen in football....

7 Likes

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by sylve11: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2022
.... it's good he got such a feat against dry gin FC. grin grin cool

12 Likes

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by Amerengues2: 7:37am On Apr 07, 2022
I am glad he is the cynosure of all eyes now; He has been an underated slayer from the days of Lyon.

Benzema has written his name in Gold. Such an underated player who has won virtually all the titles in the world.

I hope those Ronaldo fanatics will appreciate him more now because when they won Champions League, most people attributed the success to Ronaldo without making a worthy mention of Benzema's great performances like his assists and team play.

From World cup, Champions League, Ligue 1, Laliga, Copa del Rey, World club cup, etc. He has been prolific and the world never wants to look his side. Every objective person should know that playing alongside Messi and Ronaldo in this era is challenging as the duo have a way of dwarfing milestones that would have been highly celebrated if not for both of them (Messi and Ronaldo).

Give credit to players that deserve it....don't wait till they score hatrick before you do.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by Lamasta(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2022
Benzema is now the upcoming goat grin he singlehandedly mended Chelsea and silence them

23 Likes

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by superCleanworks(m): 7:38am On Apr 07, 2022
Headmaster

That second goal showed that Benzema knows every angle on his head. Absolutely classical.

15 Likes

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by superCleanworks(m): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2022
sylve11:
.... it's good he got such a feat against dry gin FC. grin grin cool

I don't care how many cups your PURE WATER club has won but if they would not have stood there looking so helpless when Chelsea was lifting the cup for the second time. World club finals, where was your club? What is the name of your club?
#factsonly #nonoise

3 Likes

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by Justinlean02(m): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Ballon D'or 2022 winner for me on current form grin

1 Like

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by valentinenkem: 7:40am On Apr 07, 2022
My club Real Madrid
Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by visijo(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2022
Work hard until they don't use your shoes to kill cockroaches. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by tojahh(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2022
The undisputed GAUL
Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by Onyenna(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2022
Benzema is in the form of his life!!

3 Likes

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:41am On Apr 07, 2022
Moving closer to ballon d'or
Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by Youngminister(m): 7:41am On Apr 07, 2022
shocked
Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by Lumig: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2022
grin
What a great feat, even Ororo has not been able to achieve it
Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by bestinfo22: 7:42am On Apr 07, 2022
He is the best Striker for Now

3 Likes

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by GooodHardDick: 7:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Halla Madrid !!!!!!

Long life to all Madrid fans out there!

2 Likes

Re: Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign by tillaman(m): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2022
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 / AFCON 2019: Why each Quarter-finals side will progress (and why they won't) / Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.