Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation (20430 Views)

Italy Issues Global Warrant For Robinho After Rape Sentence / Victor Osimhen’s Dismissed Agent, Czajka: ‘I Will Go To The End To Get Justice / Neymar Arrives At Police Station For Questioning After Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by WotzupNG: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2018
The family of Cristiano Ronaldo have launched a campaign to get justice for the Juventus player who is currently facing allegation of rape.

Ronaldo is being accused by Kathryn Mayorga of raping her when they met in Las Vegas in 2009. She also claims to have been paid a sum of money by the footballer to keep the incident secret.

Ronaldo's mother Dolores Aveiro and his sister Katia Aveiro have both launched a campaign to seek justice for the footballer.

Sharing a picture on their social media pages showing Ronaldo in Superman costume, they wrote:

'I want to see who has the courage to put this photo on their profile for a week and make a chain for him..for Portugal, for him, for us and for the union of our people, for justice. He deserves it.'

The picture of Ronaldo carried two hashtags in Portuguese. One translates as '#Ronaldo, we are with you to the end' and the other – #Justicacr7 – as '#Justice for CR7.'

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/ronaldo-family-campaign-justice-rape/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by hucienda: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
feminism #MeToo dey cause wahala for the west.

if you be popular man or get potential to be one, abeg shine your eye.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by MustiizRaja(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2018
eiyah i feel for him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2018
As bad as rape is, I insist that NO allegation of rape should ever be taken seriously and allowed to hurt a man's reputation because of a woman's mere allegation. That's injustice to the man.

I find it disgusting that any stupid woman can simply claim that a man raped her and then the man would start receiving harsh judgment from society, losing sponsorships and even facing trial. It is unacceptable. It is not justice. You can't simply claim that I raped you because we had sex in a hotel room, and then everyone believes your word for it. Why the hell did you get into the hotel room in the first place? Circumstantial evidence isn't even enough. We had sex, yes, I agree, and I say it was consensual, you bitch. What's the counter proof? What's the evidence that rape actually took place?

If there's no audio-visual evidence to prove forced penetration or sexual assault, then rape allegations (where both parties evidently enjoy some sort of intimate relationship) should NEVER be taken seriously. Women can't be allowed to ruin successful men with stupid lies.

Thank God this nonsense doesn't really happen in Nigeria. I'll rather murder the bitch and be jailed for it , than be made to suffer unjustly for nothing. I mean that. Nonsense!

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by talk2saintify(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
shocked

No delay!!
They didnt want him to end up like Bill Cosby
Only God knows if that guy was guilt or innocent
Wish CR7 all the best

27 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Phoenix999: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Western women especially Americans have a penchant of sabotaging and milking Superstars

36 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by dsauce: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
I really feel for CR7 at this trying time. Keep fighting bro, that’s what you do best.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Sirpaul(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Like for Ororo Share for Buhari

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by infocabal(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Yes.. Justice.. Enough of this false allegations by females using Rape or sexual Assault

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by sommyfred(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
brb
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by EddyNumerouno(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Can’t rush to support

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
infocabal:
Yes.. Justice.. Enough of this false allegations by females using Rape or sexual Assault
...these...allegations...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Abbeyme: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2018
Wait o.

I go do.

Buh, will I be paid in dollars??
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by gabpaul: 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2018
Nothing do u Ronaldo, God pass that witch grin

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Iscoalarcon: 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
We are with you ororo the GREATEST OF ALL TIME

Bleep #metoobastards Bleep stupid feminist miscreants

#Justice4CR7
#Justice4theGOAT

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Razzykuti(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bcoz he is Ronaldo we should sympathize with him abi..Rape is rape if he is found guilty let him b punished accordingly...No man is bigger Dan d law

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by korilala(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2018
C Rinaldo for life...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by BruncleZuma: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by kullozone(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Messi is the man behind this shii....

Na joke oh!

Thunder faya that woman Toto... Fvcking opportunistsmiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by BruncleZuma: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
Razzykuti:
Bcoz he is Ronaldo we should sympathize with him abi..Rape is rape if he is found guilty let him b punished accordingly...No man is bigger Dan d law

Except Donald Trump grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by delivryboy: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2018
It's pointless, his reputation has been splashed with rape accusation, it will always be there even if the lady comes out and confesses he didn't.
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by KKKWHITE(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
if he is guilty of the offense he should face the charges no one is above the law

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Pr0cter: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Women can be very devilish. Let me share a story, I was with one of my friend with benefits in a hotel room and after the sex romp, she was insisting that she was tired and needed to rest. I started to query her while still trying to penetrate her and jokingly she said the if I don't allow her to rest, when would scream rape. We both laughed it out and continue banging each other but on a long run, I processed what she said.

If maybe we had a little misunderstanding immediately after our sex romp and she had screamed rape people will come around to come fight or attack me neglecting the fact the she was my girlfriend/fwb. But if I was the guy screaming rape, people will laugh or mock me.

Women have power and Ronaldo might be in a similar situation

31 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Pr0cter: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by kullozone(m): 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2018
Razzykuti:

Messi, is that you? smiley

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by personal59: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Sirpaul:
Like for Ororo Share for Buhari
Wetin concern ororo with Buhari ehn....
hatred for Buhari kill you there

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by J2381: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
I'm all for CR7! And against opportunists!
Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by francisMKD(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
PRICK! PRICK!! PRICK!!! How many times did I call u? Have u seen what u have caused

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's Family Launches Campaign To Get Justice After Rape Allegation by Jaynom(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Christiano in a Superman suit will make for an amazing magazine cover

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victor Anichebe At The Gym To Work On His Injured Leg [PICS] / Dangote Rewards Super Eagles With N130 Million For Reaching AFCON Final / Wlliam Troost-Ekong's Birthday: Super Eagles Players Hold Birthday Get Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.