Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Present Rap Compared To Old Skol Rap Music: Which Is Better? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Present Rap Compared To Old Skol Rap Music: Which Is Better? (1263 Views)

I Am The First Nigerian Artiste To Make Money From Rap Music - Ruggedman / Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared / Listen To Old And New Nigerian Music Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Present Rap Compared To Old Skol Rap Music: Which Is Better? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2006
rap these day makes me want to go back to the good ol'days
the days of;
daz efex
run d mc
brand nubian
epmd
nwa
krs one
rakim
slick rick
naughty by nature
dr dre
tupac and biggy(i wish they r still alive to see all these trash rappers be spitting)
kool moe dee
big daddy kane etc,
wats going on,
somebody tell me
those that use to keep it real dont keep it real no more
real rap is dead

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Download Free Music On The Net / Who Own 'pass Me Your Love'between Ay.com & Terry G? / New Lupe. And New Az!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.