Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets (70314 Views)

I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad / Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by jimmychang: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
kaymart:

It's definitely not true.
U can't tame a "pro" like her.
I don't want to use derogatory vocabs.

I perfectly understand, you are on point.
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by tit(f): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Smellin stinkin olosho
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by RosyIsBlessed: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Marriage is not for kids.
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by bepositive11: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Back then, all these happened behind closed doors. Today, because of social media, everything comes out in public

The problem is people confusing infatuation with love

Peace081:
But let's be sincere for once, What exactly is happening to marriages these days
Is it because we are now in computer world that makes marriage not to last compared to the days of our parents
Pls I need clarification on this
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by TawTaw: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
pocohantas:

Funny but true. I don’t know about the olosho part, but the dude is one unaccomplished politician. It is funny how they claim to be feeding the man when things go bad. Tonto did it, Nkechi is doing it. When the going was good, we didn’t hear word on how he was the best thing after slice bread.

Nkechi too needs to calm down, because in all honesty, all the shaking of nyash on IG is unnecessary for any sane woman, let alone a supposedly married one.

This man’s ex-wife complained about his ways, but Nkechi used popularity to shut her up. Just like Tonto and Mergy Aigbe too. The broom they used to sweep the first wife, e dey for corner.

Old man like that always licking lips. You don’t need an Ifa priest to tell you he is only good for knacks and IG pictures.
Don't be scared.
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by ultraviolet27(f): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Meanwhile I Read in another News Nkechi Blessing is Set to move in with another 60 Yr old Man and Wedding Bells will start ringing Soon Someone Her Marriage Just Pack Up not up to a month O when She See the 60Yr Old Man?
Does that mean She was Seeing that Man while She was stl married to Honourable? A LovePeddler will always be a LovePeddler You Can't wife an Olosho!!.Forget the Honourable Prick is Small excuse the Honourable is now broke and She has to move on to another Maga.

Didn't She Sleep with Opeyemi Falegan B4 She married Him or She no See His Prick before? Even in Her Tweet She Claimed She was still Whoring even while stl married as that is what is in that Circled tweet This was the Same Man the Nkechi Said He Sponsored Her Mums Funeral, and even Sponsored Her trip to UK even the Venza She Rides who knows maybe it is the Honourable who bought it for Her?Bcs He is now broke just for a little while He has bcm a Gold Digger? Like She get gold wey dem wan dig self?
Many Women of nowadays don't want to endure a Little Suffering Our Mothers of Old it wasn't every time their Husband were Buoyant in their Marriage Yet they Covered them up But Today's Women they only always want to take but never want to give to Support their Marriage. This was a Man who Had Spent on Her when He was Buoyant too O
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by Aaay: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Minding my own
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by henrimoto(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
Peace081:
But let's be sincere for once, What exactly is happening to marriages these days
Is it because we are now in computer world that makes marriage not to last compared to the days of our parents
Pls I need clarification on this
we cant out-smart the realities of life i.e the law of nature. Living the Fake life comes with painful and heart-breaking consequencies.
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by pepperdemzombie: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
CSTRR:

Some of the most nastiest breakups I have seen.

Tonto dike versus a Yoruba man

Nkechi blessing versus a Yoruba man

Mercy Aigbe versus a Yoruba man.

So you may not be far from the truth.

Igbo women head no too dey house before, and now meet Yoruba men wey their own head too no dey house.

Vawulence!!.
Out of all the women mentioned, which one of them can you get married to? You forgot to mention they have some things in common,
1. They are prostitutes and promiscuous, they even boast of it.
2. They are uncouth, manner less and have no home training
3. They are forcing themselves on the men cos no Igbo man can honour them with marriage
4. They are the ones going to the Internet with their shamelessless disgracing the men and their general topic is about Dick
5. They are married more than once.
But it is Yoruba man that is your general term. Why not use the above as general term for Igbo women?
What percentage of Igbo female actresses and celebrities are married? Why are Igbo men not honouring them with marriage? You know better!

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by VirileNelly2420: 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nonexisting:
Baba is chilling and maintaining cuteness while the street dog is barking all over social media. cool
;Dabeg no remind me of Ebere and bianca
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by pizzzy(m): 12:59am On Apr 08, 2022
I no too blame the lady the man too suppose get high taste base on him selection of woman i mean character wise the lady no try at all. As a politician dis kind girl fit spoil show for you
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by Chipink(f): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2022
CSTRR:

Some of the most nastiest breakups I have seen.

Tonto dike versus a Yoruba man

Nkechi blessing versus a Yoruba man

Mercy Aigbe versus a Yoruba man.

So you may not be far from the truth.

Igbo women head no too dey house before, and now meet Yoruba men wey their own head too no dey house.

Vawulence!!.

Even 9ice and Tbillz(tiwa savage husband)
Yoruba men can go any low... asin no low is too low for them
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by The5DME(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Funny but true. I don’t know about the olosho part, but the dude is one unaccomplished politician. It is funny how they claim to be feeding the man when things go bad. Tonto did it, Nkechi is doing it. When the going was good, we didn’t hear word on how he was the best thing after slice bread.

Nkechi too needs to calm down, because in all honesty, all the shaking of nyash on IG is unnecessary for any sane woman, let alone a supposedly married one.

This man’s ex-wife complained about his ways, but Nkechi used popularity to shut her up. Just like Tonto and Mergy Aigbe too. The broom they used to sweep the first wife, e dey for corner.

Old man like that always licking lips. You don’t need an Ifa priest to tell you he is only good for knacks and IG pictures.
Good day ma'am. If you don't mind me asking; did you have any previous experience for the data entry job you got, or it was your first ever data entry job? I hope you don't mind me asking ma'am.
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by The5DME(m): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you very much ma'am. I really appreciate. Guess I'll have to brush up on my excel knowledge. And yes, I'm a computer literate, and I have some sort of experience in data entry. Well, thanks once again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo) / Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) / Men Offer To Pay Princes Shyngle $100,000 For Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.