Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets (70343 Views)

I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad / Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by kayperry: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2022
aidameoryou:

But which made man wan keep nkechi for payroll

Wey the attraction,
No nice killer shape
No big nyash or breast,
Not even very beautiful face.

So what could be the attraction

i almost concur buh did you just say NO big yansh sad ukwu wey ishilove see mutter God when, same yansh wey make pocohantas chant God why undecided
In africa and as far as blacks are concern, ukwu is a tourist attraction cheesy pls never underestimate yansh again
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by Trybes(m): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2022
Peace081:
But let's be sincere for once, What exactly is happening to marriages these days
Is it because we are now in computer world that makes marriage not to last compared to the days of our parents
Pls I need clarification on this
Some of the women before marriage they have dated and had sex with scores of different men how then do you expect such a woman to be loyal to one man after all.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by seyz91(m): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2022
You said it all

The advent of multimedia phones, social media, internet all contribute to it
.if couples have little misunderstanding, instead of working silently resolve, they run t social media or message some friends on their whatsap list or go to datiing sites presenting their vulnerable sef to pussy hunger niggaz online acting to care or love them deep down na just the cookie down there dem won chop too

It is what it is
Peace081:
But let's be sincere for once, What exactly is happening to marriages these days
Is it because we are now in computer world that makes marriage not to last compared to the days of our parents
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by Czario: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2022
Congratulations to them both.

We can rest now.
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by seyz91(m): 11:29am On Apr 07, 2022
It means she dey loose many clients as she dey under the guise of marriage, which according to her dey suffer and smile

No mind the girl, na typical naija olosho, na so dem dey talk, it's in their blood
AdeniyiA:
What does the circled words below actually say about Nkechi..?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by CoronaVirusPro: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2022
You are feeding and footing the bills of your husband, and that made you become Olosho?

This hoes ain’t loyal!

She will never telll you the part when the guy was doing fine and footing the bills.

Guys, make sure you don’t marry a lady with tendency of prostitution. It will materialize one day.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by seyz91(m): 11:31am On Apr 07, 2022
She has always been a rough, razz street babe, na olosho from teenage age, i sabi her
.na dirty girl from abule egba, na my area she dey, na almost all guys for my area then growing up don Bleep this girl finish, na her pussy she take enter their nonsense nollywood shit, na olosho all of then dey do
.they Bleep their way to the top
elonmuskbaby:
I pity those fools that use Instagram marriage pictures do model marriage or be saying God when

Instagram na Ile iro.now look at her without make-up , picture editor and jewelry.see as she resemble razz,rough Street babe.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by snoopz: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2022
All these small dick, poor nigga bla bla bla na lie, mercy aigbe don give her idea, na puna to the highest bidder, you go see say she go soon come out with another olowo orimi
After all the praising steady steady on IG suddenly he is not the perfect husband again
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by CSTRR: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Chipink:

Irresponsible not saucy
Some of the most nastiest breakups I have seen.

Tonto dike versus a Yoruba man

Nkechi blessing versus a Yoruba man

Mercy Aigbe versus a Yoruba man.

So you may not be far from the truth.

Igbo women head no too dey house before, and now meet Yoruba men wey their own head too no dey house.

Vawulence!!.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Peace081:
People are beginning to realise that marriage is a SCAM
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by elonmuskbaby: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
seyz91:
She has always been a rough, razz street babe, na olosho from teenage age, i sabi her
.na dirttmy girl for abule egba, na my area she dey, na almost all guys for my area then growing up don Bleep this girl finish, na her pussy she take enter their nonsense nollywood shit, na olosho all of then dey do
.they Bleep their way to the top
yes I agree not everyone has a clean slate but at some age you should leave thrash for lawma and outgrow some kain nonsense and then clean up.shey she wan carry olosho teach old Age? Agba lon'da

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Stop giving fame to cheap people.
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzrNqYewcNc

Nkechi Blessings and her husband got divorced and spills their dirty secrets on instagram.

Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing’s marriage to politician, husband Honorable Opeyemi Falegan, has crashed barely a year after they got married.
The actress’ now ex-husband confirmed their split in a live video coverage he made on his Instagram page on Wednesday night, April 6, 2022.

Falegan stated loud and clear in the video that he is no more married, and warned everyone to desist from calling him a husband to anybody, referring to Nkechi Blessing as the ‘anybody’.

Nkechi Blessing in her latest post claimed she has been feeding Falegan and footing his bills.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcBbmUMKz4q/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://instagram.com/stories/nkechiblessingsunday/2810728248486122758?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
Aunty olobo palaba, Obo agbako LoL
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzrNqYewcNc

Nkechi Blessings and her husband got divorced and spills their dirty secrets on instagram.

Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing’s marriage to politician, husband Honorable Opeyemi Falegan, has crashed barely a year after they got married.
The actress’ now ex-husband confirmed their split in a live video coverage he made on his Instagram page on Wednesday night, April 6, 2022.

Falegan stated loud and clear in the video that he is no more married, and warned everyone to desist from calling him a husband to anybody, referring to Nkechi Blessing as the ‘anybody’.

Nkechi Blessing in her latest post claimed she has been feeding Falegan and footing his bills.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcBbmUMKz4q/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://instagram.com/stories/nkechiblessingsunday/2810728248486122758?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
Aunty olobo palaba,
Olobo fenfe, Obo agbako LoL
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by emmaodet: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Marriage is bad for any actress though.

The ideal price for an overnight "package" is around 800k to 1m alongside gifts. Factor that this can be done over 8-10 times in a month. That's about 6-8 million naira monthly.

For a one man to match that amount as an upkeep allowance monthly, he needs to be a top drug baron in the mould of El Chapo.

grin grin

Even if she is a small scale actress/olosho that rakes in a paltry 1m naira per month from hustling big men, only a fraction of nija men will be able to keep her.
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by MadamOk(f): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
All na fame, I nor dey carry celebrities matter for head oooo
Dem too like noise
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

Our Moral standards has dropped everywhere...
When hoe men and hoe women go into marriage, e no fit last...no be prophesy...Na fact.

I will always say it...some people have scattered town too much to settle down.... people just expect a ring on the finger to fix or reset their dirty, undisciplined, wayward life style...

Na garbage in garbage out at the end of the day....

I love this comment so much.
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
AdeniyiA:

She was still open for business. Don’t you get grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by seyz91(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
cheesy
elonmuskbaby:
yes I agree not everyone has a clean slate but at some age you should leave thrash for lawma and outgrow some kain nonsense and then clean up.shey she wan carry olosho teach old Age? Agba lon'da

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
Marriage is bad for any actress though.

The ideal price for an overnight "package" is around 800k to 1m alongside gifts. Factor that this can be done over 8-10 times in a month. That's about 6-8 million naira monthly.

For a one man to match that amount as an upkeep allowance monthly, he needs to be a top drug baron in the mould of El Chapo.

You are a very smart person.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by kaymart: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
jimmychang:

That is the only thing he had against the man grin grin grin...and funny it might not he true due to the selfish nature of most women.
It's definitely not true.
U can't tame a "pro" like her.
I don't want to use derogatory vocabs.
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by Akharmony: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
even a novice can acurately predict the end of this game. .
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by kaymart: 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
AdeniyiA:
She wants to continue in the old business but her new status is not helping her business as it used to be.
Account isn't rising and husband has future plans as he doesn't want to eat his future by spending on frivolities craved for by his "streetful" wife

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by kaymart: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Owopariola01:

Obviously, you don't know her, or you're choosing to be an unrepentant liar.
My question is what do you stand to gain?
Packaged
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by Heavensent01(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
my conclusion

NKB expected much from Baba, Baba is tired of living extravagant life to satisfy olosho hence lock up and refuse to spend then olosho go haywire and said she's not doing good, he pain baba hence the show

NKB has never for once hide that she's not olosho, it's funny how and she and the husband are now looking alike lowo everyday fokifoki

anyway she can now resume back to her usual life, after all Tonto said she was the one feeding Churchill but after their divorce Churchill is travelling to places with her funds while aunty can't do as she like again because of low endorsement and low patronage

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by marsup: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
The person behind the gistlover blog, is so...crude, crass and uncultured. Very nonsense somebody. I guess it's someone in that pussy industry that is behind this blog.
Live your life off social media, and enjoy peace and tranquility.
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by bukatyne(f): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
ThierryJay:

Buka Milady. Always on point wink

Thank you. smiley
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by pacespot(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hmm
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by meobizy(f): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
It was obvious she had no use in a man’s life. All she does is twerk on Instagram. Na the man mumu, last last. He’ll never outlive this mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by AdaAwka1: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

Our Moral standards has dropped everywhere...
When hoe men and hoe women go into marriage, e no fit last...no be prophesy...Na fact.

I will always say it...some people have scattered town too much to settle down.... people just expect a ring on the finger to fix or reset their dirty, undisciplined, wayward life style...

Na garbage in garbage out at the end of the day....

YOU ARE THE BEST

Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by aribisala0(m): 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
pocohantas:

Funny but true. I don’t know about the olosho part, but the dude is one unaccomplished politician. It is funny how they claim to be feeding the man when things go bad. Tonto did it, Nkechi is doing it. When the going was good, we didn’t hear word on how he was the best thing after slice bread.

Nkechi too needs to calm down, because in all honesty, all the shaking of nyash on IG is unnecessary for any sane woman, let alone a supposedly married one.

This man’s ex-wife complained about his ways, but Nkechi used popularity to shut her up. Just like Tonto and Mergy Aigbe too. The broom they used to sweep the first wife, e dey for corner.

Old man like that always licking lips. You don’t need an Ifa priest to tell you he is only good for knacks and IG pictures.
You sound very knowledgeable like an expert with very specialized technical know how
Re: Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets by Nexttpage(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
This is hilarious grin
pocohantas:

Funny but true. I don’t know about the olosho part, but the dude is one unaccomplished politician. It is funny how they claim to be feeding the man when things go bad. Tonto did it, Nkechi is doing it. When the going was good, we didn’t hear word on how he was the best thing after slice bread.

Nkechi too needs to calm down, because in all honesty, all the shaking of nyash on IG is unnecessary for any sane woman, let alone a supposedly married one.

This man’s ex-wife complained about his ways, but Nkechi used popularity to shut her up. Just like Tonto and Mergy Aigbe too. The broom they used to sweep the first wife, e dey for corner.

Old man like that always licking lips. You don’t need an Ifa priest to tell you he is only good for knacks and IG pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Men Offer To Pay Princes Shyngle $100,000 For Sex (Photos) / Zubby Michael Curved A Fan Who Tried To Kiss Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.