Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki (24558 Views)

My Funny Interview Experience With A Foreign Firm / My Interview Experience / My Friend's Interview Experience With A Company In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by Mystery2020: 12:59am On Apr 07, 2022
I applied for a position at a law firm in Lekki, Gresyndale legal or something like that.

I got a call from a lady. She asked, "are your so, so and so?" I answered yes.
"You just sent in your application?" Yes.
"Are you a man or a woman?". Woman, no man, I stuttered. "Eeehh woman man, which one?", she was laughing. "Check your box I will send you a mail..." She then gave me an appointment.

I arrived 10 minutes late. Other applicants were already seated but there was no seat left so I had to stand.

Am I the only man invited? I queried in my mind whilst signing a register. So I decided to check the attendance which contained names of all invited candidates for that day and time. Behold they were all women.

I tried to count the number of those shortlisted from where I stood but it was difficult because by this time I had moved away from the table. I stood about 5 feet away from her desk. She thought I was staring at her flat chest. Obviously it appeared so from her POV. "Is there a problem?" She queried angrily. I continued counting. After about 30 seconds I raised my gaze, looked at her and answerd no problem.

I knew why she was furious. With my peripheral vision, I had seen her staring at me while I count and had anticipated her reaction. In hindsight I think she is one of the partners. She is too fresh for a receptionist.

Then came my turn; the last applicant to be interviewed. I entered the room, an open plan office with about 6 people, but only 2 of them were conducting the interview. No privacy whatsoever.

"Hmmm. Your appearance strikes me", said one of the ladies (first interviewer). It seems she knew me from her countenance, and it sounded so from her tone during the phone call.

I was just smiling like a lunatic. She could be Amaka, Bimbo, Fadeke or one of the Olaoye sisters who studied law. Lol.

She went on with the interview. She asked questions about my skills, salary expectations etc. Then boom! A gap was spotted in/on my cv. "Oh, you have not worked since you graduated?" I said yes.

Sardonically, the other lady (second interviewer) asked, "how have you being surviving?" My family supports me, I replied foolishly. "Oh, so you could not do anything on your own all these while".
She asked sadistically. Her body language was like 'look at this lazy, big for nothing, immature idiot'. It then occurred to me that I was shortlisted to be mocked by sadistic lesbians.

Before I could respond, 2 people entered the room and brought out a file, asking her for approval or clarification. Then I looked away towards the direction of the first interviewer. She didn't look happy. I was smiling like mumu, looking at the low ceiling.

She took a second look at my CV and beckoned on me to get back my attention. She said we will get back to you. I smiled in agreement while nodding with a 'who is fooling who' look and left. I was not even qualified for the job, I just applied out of desperation.

On my way out, the receptionist was no longer there.

I later had dreams where I bleeped and romanced the first interviewer, they almost became wet dreams. This continued for days. I still don't understand what happened till date.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by Sonoyom(m): 1:02am On Apr 07, 2022
Hahahaha this guy grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:30am On Apr 07, 2022
maaaaaaaaaaaan....the story sounded so comedic, it had to be a joke....

41 Likes

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Mtchwwww cry
Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by hardbody: 5:13am On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=Mystery2020 post=111716861][/quote]

Ok.
Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by emmy512: 6:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Ah bros. Wet dream at this age? Love the story
Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by phemmyfour: 7:04am On Apr 07, 2022
Family support to the rescue since 1900 grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by pheelhip(m): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2022
Aswear, you be mumu grin

5 Likes

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by Pussyassasin(m): 7:31am On Apr 07, 2022
Y'all should be bigger than these fantasty stories by now

9 Likes

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Pussyassasin:
Y'all should be bigger than these fantasty stories by now
My thought here too.. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2022
Perv

1 Like

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by JUMO95: 7:51am On Apr 07, 2022
If i may ask what post did you apply for at the law firm

1 Like

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by Classcaptain1(m): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2022
This is one of the craziest stories I have read here. I had to read it again. Guy u be fo.ol I swear. Laff Don nearly kpansh me for here. grin grin grin grin grin grin .You get talent for comedy.

9 Likes

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by Venerable612(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2022
Lol grin angry grin

I gleaned from your story that you have good writing skills.

I don’t know if I am the only one, but I spend more time correcting grammar/punctuation errors in my mind so I can understand many posts/comments on Nairaland.

You should avoid small Lekki firms though - they pay less for the many troubles.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by padi94(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Op so because them no give you employment now them be lesbian

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by padi94(m): 9:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Op so because them no give you employment now them be lesbian... You need help

7 Likes

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:21am On Apr 07, 2022

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by DesChyko: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2022
What a crazy story grin

The beauty is in its haphazard nature.

1 Like

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by Osebanjo(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2022
SMH. So you eventually fvck 'em? But in your dreams. Nice. You ain't a total loser bro. If you had not been invited you won't be lucky enough to see how hot they had looked to have taken the imagination to your dreams. Lucky you. I'm so jealous right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by Rahkman: 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
This shit is so funny mehn grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by McTobe(m): 1:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Devils Advocate comes to mind. grin You say you are what again, a lawyer or a joker? Meeeehn you hae a good story telling skills...why not visit the firm again and simply ask out the lady you are fantasising about.

4 Likes

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
This man!
Jus...jus....just look at you!
Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by Maxxim: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
grin if you could fvck them in your dream, I wonder what you would have done to them if you're given an employment.

2 Likes

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by GreaterFuture(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Reading...
Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by Seyiemath(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
no be small thing my guy

1 Like

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by GREATESTPIANIST: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
I don't understand, a headless story.....but @op you need deliverance, bleeping demons in your dreams.....it was demons you bleeped in your dream o, not anyone else , so please ask God to help you

1 Like

Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by maureensylvia(f): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wet dream?
At your age?
How old are you again
Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by yomalex(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Okay
Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by DrBasit(m): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ok
Re: My Interview Experience At A Law Firm In Lekki by ignis: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Big for nothing.... lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Rejects N30,000 Minimum Wage Offer By House Of Representatives / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) / Graduate Recruitment at Nestle Plc. - DailyJobsNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.