Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

What Is Wrong With Baruwa 2story Power Supply? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With Baruwa 2story Power Supply? (201 Views)

Labour Minister Suspends MC Oluomo, Baruwa’s NURTW Factions / NURTW President, Baruwa, Others Detained Over Alleged Culpable Homicide / Police Arrest Tajudeen Ibikunle Baruwa, President Of NURTW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Baruwa 2story Power Supply? by legendsilver(m): 4:29am On Apr 07, 2022
Hello guys,
I just moved in to Baruwa 2story one week ago and discovered thier light is nothing compared to my former area where we enjoyed 18hrs supply.
I am beginning to regret this move as all what is in the fridge and freezer don spoil finish.
The worst part is that, all the people I have asked said nothing positive about the light supplies.
If I had done my homework well, I wouldn't have fallen victim of this baruwa 2story light wahala.

Please if you live around this area, can you help in explaining what the problem is?
Thanks...

Mod, please take to front page before person die here.
Seun
Thanks
Re: What Is Wrong With Baruwa 2story Power Supply? by toyoson0(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2022
The light in two storey area is crazy, moved here also ayear ago. The light here is equal to zero. One of the reasons I regretted moving down to this place
Re: What Is Wrong With Baruwa 2story Power Supply? by BlueAir: 2:09pm On May 17, 2022
Where were u coming from
legendsilver:
Hello guys,
I just moved in to Baruwa 2story one week ago and discovered thier light is nothing compared to my former area where we enjoyed 18hrs supply.
I am beginning to regret this move as all what is in the fridge and freezer don spoil finish.
The worst part is that, all the people I have asked said nothing positive about the light supplies.
If I had done my homework well, I wouldn't have fallen victim of this baruwa 2story light wahala.

Please if you live around this area, can you help in explaining what the problem is?
Thanks...

Mod, please take to front page before person die here.
Seun
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Am Now A Girl – Bobrisky Speaks As Reps Move To Ban Crossdressing / You Won't Let Anyone Stop You From Voting After Watching This Video (vid) / 2023 Presidency: I’ll Build On Buhari’s Legacies – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.