Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

NIN-SIM Linkage: See Code On How To Link NIN To MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NIN-SIM Linkage: See Code On How To Link NIN To MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile (1165 Views)

MTN Surprise Is Back Get Your Surprise Packs Here- See Code (Screenshot) / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / Get 1GB For N500 On Airtel (100% Working), See Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIN-SIM Linkage: See Code On How To Link NIN To MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile by adenigga(m): 5:45am On Apr 07, 2022
If your sim or you know someone’s sim that has been barred, no cause for alarm as Naija News has compiled the authentic codes for you to do the NIN-SIM linkage.

See below the code to link your line to NIN and how to link NIN with MTN, Glo, 9Mobile, and Airtel phone numbers…

MTN

How to link your NIN to your MTN Number

Visit the Customer NIN Capture: https://mtnonline.com/nin/
You will see the form where you will fill in your full name.
Then put your MTN Mobile Number
Type your NIN
Fill in your email address Then click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
Code to link NIN with MTN

Dial *785#
Input the 11 digits NIN, then send Y
You will be notified if the linking is successful or not.
Glo

How to link your NIN to your Glo Number

Send UpdateNIN (put space) NIN (put space) First name (put space) and Last Name to 109.

That’s how to link your NIN with Glo.

Airtel

How to link your NIN to your Airtel Number

Dial *121*1#Input your 11 digit NINYou will receive a text message saying it’s successful.

That’s the code to link NIN to Airtel.

9mobile

How to link your NIN to your 9mobile Number

How to link your NIN to 9mobile Number Visit the website https://9mobile.com.ng/nin
Click on the green space with ‘verify and link your NIN now’
Enter your mobile number and fill in the requirements.
That’s how to link your NIN with 9mobile.

Source: https:///NIN-SIM-Linkage-See-Code-On-How-To-Link-NIN-To-MTN-Airtel-Glo-9mobile

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: See Code On How To Link NIN To MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile by AntiBMC(m): 5:52am On Apr 07, 2022
Link ko, link ni... way my name no be Lincoln

2 Likes

Re: NIN-SIM Linkage: See Code On How To Link NIN To MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile by paltielx: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2022
Thanks for your post. I have linked my nin to my sim, but more than 24hrs after, i still cannot make calls, please help

(1) (Reply)

Phone Recommendation / What Is The Current Uk Price For Iphone 11 Pro Max And 12 Pro Max? / Scam Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.