Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie (20737 Views)

Can Lukaku End The 'curse' Of Chelsea's No.9 Shirt? / Christen Eriksen Alive, In Stable Condition - UEFA / Streaker Runs Onto The Pitch In Man United's Europa League Tie Despite No Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Gamesmart: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions:

If u were in that team considering the nonesense the British is doing to abramovich, would u be giving your all to d club? Is there any certainty right now as far as Chelsea is concerned?

What a foolish question.

What have players' performance got to do with Abramovich?
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Ximenez(m): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
caprini1:
Madrid is a special team.
No wonder they got trashed 4-0 by Barca players full of under 21 boys
And needed 3 pk to scrap it past Celta Vigo.

They got two quick goals in 5 minutes, but if not for Mendy that let his team down, Madrid could still have lost.
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Gamesmart: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
lexy2014:

Was it not the same Mendy who was world best last season?

So what is happening to Abramovic is what in your daft view is affecting his performance?
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Ximenez(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
caprini1:
You all said the same about PSG and Chelsea... disrespect Real Madrid and get punished.
PSG is a perennial bottler.
They once threw away a 4-0 lead.
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by lexy2014: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Gamesmart:

So what is happening to Abramovic is what in your daft view is affecting his performance?

Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by lexy2014: 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Gamesmart:

What a foolish question.

What have players' performance got to do with Abramovich?
If u were in that team considering the nonesense the British is doing to abramovich, would u be giving your all to d club? Is there any certainty right now as far as Chelsea is concerned?
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by caprini1: 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:

PSG is a perennial bottler.
They once threw away a 4-0 lead.
Ximenez,lets wait for next week and settle this at the Santiago Bernabau .You beat us last season ,with a tired madrid and injury ravaged defence,we took our L in good faith....next week no far.God go keep us in good health and wealth. cool

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Gamesmart: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
lexy2014:

And your point is?
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Gamesmart: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
lexy2014:

And your point is?
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by caprini1: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:

They got two quick goals in 5 minutes, but if not for Mendy that let his team down, Madrid could still have lost.

Barca trashed us ,yes...no complain,Xavi took over , they were 12pts behind Madrid,after the 4 nil trashing, they were still 12pts behind Madrid cheesy......Beginning of the season Valencia were awarded 4 penalties against Madrid,i guess you didn't watch that game?
For the records ,vintage Real Madrid squads needs just 10 to 15 minutes to kill games,so forget about the 5 minutes of intervals Mendy chopped 2 goals,na the Madrid way.
Respect Madrid ,3 peats of UCL cup wins no be beans.

#halamadrid

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by caprini1: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Gamesmart:

And your point is?
I dont understand all this Chelsea excuses, Barcelona should be the one giving excuses,after their financial debacle.....but no,on current form,they are the hottest team on planet earth,and this is coming from me a registered Real Madrid fan.
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Ximenez(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
caprini1:
Ximenez,lets wait for next week and settle this at the Santiago Bernabau .You beat us last season ,with a tired madrid and injury ravaged defence,we took our L in good faith....next week no far.God go keep us in good health and wealth. cool
Lol
I don't like this your excuse o.
Which one is tired Madrid?
Or injury ravaged defence.

Do you want us to start bringing up the squads from last season matches?
Or by tired are you saying Madrid played more matches than Chelsea prior to that encounter?
Don't let the scoreline flatter you, Madrid is still same like last season albeit Benzema form improved a bit.

See the stars again, you have Mendy to thank for letting his team down.

Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Ximenez(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
caprini1:
I dont understand all this Chelsea excuses, Barcelona should be the one giving excuses,after their financial debacle.....but no,on current form,they are the hottest team on planet earth,and this is coming from me a registered Real Madrid fan.
Because Barca trashed you 4-0 doesn't make them the hottest team.
I watched the return leg against Galatasaray and they managed to pull through with 2-1
Their last match ended 1-0.

I might watch their match tonight.
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by gevans(m): 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
I am now on low key.

I have switch to NPFL
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Angelfrost(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:

I don't agree that Mendy is overrated.
But like i said the odd errors have crept into his game this season, so he needs to wake up.
It's possible that all the accolades and praises are getting too much for him to handle.

I haven't missed any Chelsea game this season and i can't count the number of times Mendy has kicked the ball straight to an opponent 25 yards from goal.

Then we blame his coach and personal goalkeeping trainer.... They are supposed to correct these issues.
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by BabaO2: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
EmekaBlue:
You humans

All he has been doing now has been forgotten for one mistake

That's why I left planet earth
He should fork off, he makes similar unintelligent mistakes often in the league too
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Ximenez(m): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Angelfrost:

Then we blame his coach and personal goalkeeping trainer.... They are supposed to correct these issues.
Yes, even though some Tuchel selections have been suspect this season, maybe partly due to his matrimonial problem.
But it has more to do with Mendy's concentration level.

That error yesterday brought pain to a lot of Chelsea fans yesterday.
We have come from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 with a team far better than Madrid this season.
He had a lot of time, space and options.
He could have even stayed in his goal and allowed the two defenders to deal with that Madrid long clearance. But he came out, the defenders splited out to give him space, then as if he was under a spell he just gave Rudiger a very bad short pass.
I was quite surprised when you said he was under pressure.
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by lexy2014: 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Gamesmart:

And your point is?

If u were in that team considering the nonesense the British is doing to abramovich, would u be giving your all to d club? Is there any certainty right now as far
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by maticar: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
greypencils:
This is not about Tuchel. It is about Abrahamovich. It is impossible for players to give their best performance knowing their salary, their future at Chelsea is in Jeopardy, knowing that Chelsea will no longer remain the same financially. The new owner will never be as passionate about football as Abrahamovich and will not spend the required dough. Each player is thinking of how to japa out of chelsea right now.
In other words, Chelsea is going back to factory settings

As they were before 2003 when the sugar daddy came

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Obyino: 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Real Madrid go still win Chelsea for second leg grin grin
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Sheuns(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:

Na you give Madrid the 3 goal advantage?

They are just lucky to have an in form striker, apart from that, there's no big deal about them.
What exactly did they play if not for the bonus they got.

Just in form striker you say. Modric, Vinicius, Fede Valverde, F. Mendy, Alaba, and others were not in form na. Make una Dey deceive una selves. Second leg na 3 una go collect again. If you wan bet you fit quote me make we stake am. I repeat I wan see the miracle una wan take progress to the Semis. Yeyenatu.
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Ximenez(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sheuns:

Just in form striker you say. Modric, Vinicius, Fede Valverde, F. Mendy, Alaba, and others were not in form na. Make una Dey deceive una selves. Second leg na 3 una go collect again. If you wan bet you fit quote me make we stake am. I repeat I wan see the miracle una wan take progress to the Semis. Yeyenatu.
I don't bet.
But Madrid ain't sh*t
Those names you brought out of register were there when they got trashed 4-0 by Barca under 21 boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by caprini1: 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:

I watched the return leg against Galatasaray and they managed to pull through with 2-1

Barca is in top form bro....and they've not even peaked.
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by caprini1: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:

Lol
I don't like this your excuse o.
Which one is tired Madrid?
Or injury ravaged defence.

Do you want us to start bringing up the squads from last season matches?
Or by tired are you saying Madrid played more matches than Chelsea prior to that encounter?
Don't let the scoreline flatter you, Madrid is still same like last season albeit Benzema form improved a bit.

See the stars again, you have Mendy to thank for letting his team down.
Ramos shouldn't have played at Stamford bridge last season.,.kroos ,Modric n Casemiro were carrying injuries.We gave all against Liverpool in the quarter final.
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:

Chelsea got trashed by Brentford

Is there any rule that says quick goals are not allowed? Or is Mendy not a Chelsea player?

What's your point again
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Cajal(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Real Madrid is THE LIFETIME EUROPEAN CHAMPION
it will remain till the end of the world
Argue with tradition
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:

Barca have won more 4-nils than Chelsea have won 3_0 this season.
If Chelsea Vs Barca should happen now, my money will be on Barca
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
Obyino:
Real Madrid go still win Chelsea for second leg grin grin
You are a wise man

1 Like

Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:

I don't bet.
But Madrid ain't sh*t
Those names you brought out of register were there when they got trashed 4-0 by Barca under 21 boys
And it was enyimba that played Brentford in the weekend abi

Chelshit fans sef
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Ximenez(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

And it was enyimba that played Brentford in the weekend abi

Chelshit fans sef
Rest.
That's not the argument here.
Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Ximenez(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Barca have won more 4-nils than Chelsea have won 3_0 this season.
If Chelsea Vs Barca should happen now, my money will be on Barca
It's your choice to put your money on emotion rather than objective.
How many 4-nil?
Before i tell you the the numbers 7-0, 4-0 and 3-0 by Chelsea. Since you are ready for unnecessary arguments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thomas Tuchel: Chelsea No Longer Alive In Champions League Tie by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ximenez:

It's your choice to put your money on emotion rather than objective.
How many 4-nil?
Before i tell you the the numbers 7-0, 4-0 and 3-0 by Chelsea. Since you are ready for unnecessary arguments
They have won by scoring 4 goals in 5 of their last eight matches. Let's see Chelsea's record in they l their last eight matches
Barca will beat Chelsea at present

And you're the emotional one. Talking about Madrid who are top of their league in comparison to a Chelsea scraping for champions league qualification.
Madrid are a better team than they were last season while Chelsea have dropped.
Besides, Madrid have better and more experienced players and coach than Chelsea.
So on paper, Madrid are actually the better team.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lucas Moura Deserves A Statue - Eriksen / Onye Lauritta Wins Gold Medal In Shot Put At Rio 2016 Paralympics / Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.