Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I’m The Happiest Dad In The World Because I Have You As My Daughter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I’m The Happiest Dad In The World Because I Have You As My Daughter (500 Views)

I Was Arrested Because I Slept With My Boss Wife / Because I No Get Money (a Thread) / ME And My DAD Quarreling Because I Asked For An Iphone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m The Happiest Dad In The World Because I Have You As My Daughter by wepet(f): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2022
Cute

Re: I’m The Happiest Dad In The World Because I Have You As My Daughter by Cutehector(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2022
All these things should be private na... Please for the safety of that child, keep it private.
Re: I’m The Happiest Dad In The World Because I Have You As My Daughter by SocialJustice: 8:48am On Apr 07, 2022
Cutehector:
All these things should be private na... Please for the safety of that child, keep it private.
Until it comes to haunt them, they are usually too short sighted to see the dangers.
Re: I’m The Happiest Dad In The World Because I Have You As My Daughter by shawante(m): 9:27am On Apr 07, 2022
This your child go good for meme ohgrin
Re: I’m The Happiest Dad In The World Because I Have You As My Daughter by wepet(f): 10:00am On Apr 07, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Friend’s Partner? | Kobaba TV / Never Say No To Panda / Can U Eat This Fruit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.