Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

All U Need To Know About Styleafrique Entertainments - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / All U Need To Know About Styleafrique Entertainments (731 Views)

An Experienced Music Producer Is Needed At Skull Entertainments Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All U Need To Know About Styleafrique Entertainments by bolarine: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2007
StyleAfrique Entertainments is like an academy to breed young and enterprising stars(MODELS,ARTISTE,ACTOR AND ACTRESSES)Its a young but known for achieving feats infotainments outfit OWNED, REGISTERED, FOUNDED AND FUNDED BY the CEO mr. Adebayo Adewale T.(teeone). It commenced operations about 2 years ago in PLATEAU STATE as a group of young final year undergraduates who are into entertainments and love having funs and goodtime(outgoing), Over the years it underwent modification with creatvity, restructuring and finally arrived at its present focus which is MUSICS, MODELS, AND MOVIES.

With less than 6 months of active commitment on the part of all parties in the management team, S.E.A gave birth to a sister company, SEA AUDIOVISUALS which would COMMENCE operatrions come december 2007, this company is owned by mr. ADEBAYO A.T(teeone) and MR. ADEBAYO KOLAWOLE having 25% shares. but partnership is opened to interested parties.

Core areas of operation of SEA are MUSICS PRODUCTION AND DIRECTING,MOVIES,AND MODELLING. Styleafrique has amoung the top management staffs seasoned experts in different proffesdsion who has taken up a career in ENTERTAINMENTS. The modelling and all other programmes except music and movies is being handled by SEA while SAV handles musics and movies directing , production and sales, and marketing likewise its distribution

on 11th of august, at the corner cafe along akowonjo road, egbeda [/i], LAGOS STATE; SEA WOULD BE LAUNCHING ITS FIRST AMOUNG THE SEVERAL PRODUCTS AND PACKAGES WE HAVE.

Efforts are being intensified at the moment to get ready our website which is [i]www.seaaudiovisuals.net

Interested young , talented, men and women of honour(especially graduates of 2-3 years) , and integrity-proven with dilligence in dedicated duties arte welcome into the fold.

yours sincerely,

AYO,

P.A,
styleafrique entertainments[i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

Attention Ex Corp Members (rivers State Batch B 2006) Only! / Oh Help Me Urgently B4 : / Drop Your Wishes Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.