Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Is This Normal!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal!! (417 Views)

Is This Normal During Sex / FEMALE- Why Am I Always Hot Is This Normal..? / Please Is This Normal During S3X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal!! by shilenji(m): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2022
I just want to know if it's normal to like any beautiful lady you come across. I'm starting to see my case as weird. For example, if I should see a lady(especially my spec) what comes next is to acquire her. Acquiring isn't the problem at all because most of them already like me even before I approach.

The problem now is after acquiring, I'm not able to keep track or keep in contact with them,they are soo many. It's even affecting my 'serious' relationship. It's like having to do a thousand assignments every night. It's overwhelming. I decided to delete all the social media apps on my device to reduce the stress. I just want to know if this is normal for guys.

I spoke to my friends about it,they said it's normal but I don't see it in them. I had to register for a mountain camp so to take my mind of things and because I am not to bring any mobile devices along,but when I got there I saw so many beautiful ladies. I ended up getting their contact in a sheet of paper at the end of the camp. I am so greedy when it comes to ladies and I want to have them all.

Please,all I need is advice. It's not necessary I sleep with them but just having power to control their emotions is what gives me joy. Is it normal??
Re: Is This Normal!! by myyansh68(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2022
you acquire them like say nah BENZ.

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal!! by SweetBuns(f): 10:25am On Apr 07, 2022
This is abnormal behavior
Careful, lest it brings you ruin

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal!! by oz4real83(m): 10:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Children always fall in love with new toys, same thing happens in relationships involving children tongue, they always fall in love with new beautiful women just like new toys grin grin. As you grow older, you realise that you don't need every toy.
Re: Is This Normal!! by ntipro: 10:52am On Apr 07, 2022
Control their emotion? Like how?
Re: Is This Normal!! by shilenji(m): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2022
Like having them under my spell or something.
ntipro:
Control their emotion? Like how?
Re: Is This Normal!! by shilenji(m): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2022
Ruins how? So I can learn.
SweetBuns:
This is abnormal behavior
Careful, lest it brings you ruin
Re: Is This Normal!! by Boogyman557: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool

EVERYBODY get em own ASSIGNMENT for dis Life!

JUST know sey u don DISCOVER ur OWN ASSIGNMENT

So carry on d good work!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Is This Normal!! by BigRocky: 11:09am On Apr 07, 2022
You can't get all women na,them too plenty, slow down guy mk u no end ur life urself

(1) (Reply)

Attractive Rates / I Really Like The Igbos And How They Spend Their Money In Relationships / Open A Bank Account With Kuda MFB And Get Rewarded With One Thousand Naira 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.