Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State (3935 Views)

Okada Rider Seen Carrying BUA Cement In Abeokuta (see Photo) / Street Black Board Carrying Big Message (picture) / Vice President Seen Carrying Power Bank,are We Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by Uptownerd: 10:20am On Apr 07, 2022
Lagos vibes different.

Don't forget to visit us for more==> www.uptownerd.com

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by Sureplug123(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2022
Meat
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by EmzyT: 10:24am On Apr 07, 2022
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by Jakumo(m): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2022
Sureplug123:
Meat

No, not this time. This is clearly a pet Nile Monitor lizard that the man evidently raised from a very young age. You can see that the animal is NOT tied up, and is simply chilling on the man's shoulders, as though this is a modality to which the reptile has been long accustomed.

23 Likes

Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by Rollsnjaguar(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by LibertyRep: 10:49am On Apr 07, 2022
What if that 'thing' is a toy?
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by Rastaramsey(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2022
LibertyRep:

Nawa for you

You no look this thing well well.....
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by Rastaramsey(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2022
That's what's up man
Monitor lizard are venomous...... Their bites can cause severe pains but there is an exception to humans.......
If he bite any animal, na die oooo

But if he bite human being, we fi manage run am.....

Mhen I fear this animal sef...

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by Jakumo(m): 11:03am On Apr 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:
That's what's up man
Monitor lizard are venomous...... Their bites can cause severe pains but there is an exception to humans.......

That lizard will never bite the hand that feeds him. Any other person that gets within striking range might indeed suffer a serious bite to his blokkos that could result in emergency amputation of the offending member, but the animal clearly loves his Oga unconditionally, therefore all is well in the known universe at this time.

3 Likes

Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:14am On Apr 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:
That's what's up man

Hmmm my Prof..
Which profile of monitor lizard reported that its venomous? That it bites?

It's tail n it claws are it defensive measure.. don't just hear from forefathers' TALE, n write ur own BIOLOGY TEXTBOOK
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2022
I dey carry snake for neck self, so this one nah normal level cool cool

Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by T0BY(m): 11:26am On Apr 07, 2022
When monitor lizard cum begin dey venomous? Make that dude dey lie small small..
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by meccuno: 11:30am On Apr 07, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

Hmmm my Prof..

It's tail n it claws are it defensive measure.. don't just hear from forefathers' TALE, n write ur own BIOLOGY TEXTBOOK
When they see a monitor lizard, they assume it's a Komodo dragon. undecided
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by Jakumo(m): 11:35am On Apr 07, 2022
meccuno:
When they see a monitor lizard, they assume it's a Komodo dragon. undecided

They watch too much Nat Geo Wild documentaries, and so fail to realize that Nigeria is several time zones distant from Sumatra.
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by Totilopussylick(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
That guy is from the northern part of the country angry

A yeloba man don't have the mind to carry that big komodo lizard alive on his shoulder tongue cheesy tongue

Yeloba men can min human skull live and direct, but they are afraid of scorpion tongue grin tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by Totilopussylick(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
LibertyRep:
You need to see an eyes doctor for a quick recommendation of a very good mpuru miri drugs for your eyes to see clearly tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by meccuno: 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jakumo:

They watch too much Nat Geo Wild documentaries, and so fail to realize that Nigeria is several time zones distant from Sumatra.
Thank God for nature. If that animal were to be found around anywhere I live, I would relocate.
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by Richy4(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
He is a patriotic Nigerian... Judging by the Jersey cool...
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by udomonday: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
met with him one on one and even touched the lizard,he uses it to sell his medicine.
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by Rastaramsey(m): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

Hmmm my Prof..

You guys go just enter person mention dey say rubbish undecided undecided
A Monitor lizard bite is venomous to other small animals, it can cause death sef...

But it won't really have effect on a human being, but if it bites you, you will surely be injured cus it has sharp teeth and you might be infected with a bacteria......

Mumu say nah tail and claws he dey use defend itself grin grin

Make he bite you first, you go know scores....
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by Rastaramsey(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
T0BY:
When monitor lizard cum begin dey venomous? Make that dude dey lie small small..

Enter goggle first before you begin dey cap nonsense undecided undecided
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
this man jejely goes about his biz, with his monitor lizard in toe...
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by WoundedLamb: 2:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jakumo:

That lizard will never bite the hand that feeds him. Any other person that gets within striking range might indeed suffer a serious bite to his blokkos that could result in emergency amputation of the offending member, but the animal clearly loves his Oga unconditionally, therefore all is well in the known universe at this time.

I don't think they go out of thier way to attack humans unless they are "manhandled". Even at that, thier venoms aren't effective in humans. It's mostly about the pain of the bite itself, no amputation required.
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by emorse(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Uptownerd:
Lagos vibes different.

Don't forget to visit us for more==> www.uptownerd.com
That guy na dispatch. He dey go deliver to lala grin

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by DONFASZY(m): 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
I ve see. Him too many times around canoe jakande gate area

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by Jakumo(m): 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
emorse:

That guy na dispatch. He dey go deliver to lala grin

Lala will reject this delivery because it has legs. Only snakes make the grade. The dispatch man will be queried and disciplined for this mistake.

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by SolMaximus: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
I JUST GOT BIT BY A MONITOR LIZARD

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by emorse(m): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Jakumo:

Lala will reject this delivery because it has legs. Only snakes make the grade. The dispatch man will be queried and disciplined for this mistake.
Watch and be amazed bro grin
Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by KingMack(m): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Something wey i go take arrange better pepper soup then step am down with mortuary standard

Re: Man Seen Carrying Big Reptile On His Shoulder In Lagos State by 22o62021: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
I saw oNE like this at ring road 2 weeks ago

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Oil Production Falls To 1.083 Million BPD In July / Labour Party Governorship Candidate Shuts Down Ibadan / Delete This Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.